Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image

Dante sighed as he walked back into the common room. Before this he had made a quick order for a box full of sugar quills. He was a little confused as to why he felt so nervous about accepting his invitation. Normally he would jump at joining something like that. He tried to ignore it as he sat down. Maestro slid of his shoulders onto the arm of the chair,"Are you alright?" he asked cocking his head,"Yesss I am fine maesssstro" he hissed as he laid his head back and closed his eyes,"Im not ssssso ssssure" Maestro answered.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:15 am
User Image

Charon half skipped into the common room. He was still thrilled about Charms class. 30 points in one sitting, could the day get any better? Spying Dante and Maestro he came over. "Hello boys, how's life?" Charon asked as he hopped into a chair, legs flopped over one arm as he leaned against the other side. "Hello Dante, Maesssstro." Etheris hissed softly as she uncurled herself from Charon's neck to lift her head to look at them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:25 pm
User Image

Dante lifted his head when they spoke to him. "Hello Etherisss, charon" Maestro hissed with a nodd. Dante nodded as well,"hello" he said plainly. He was still trying to decide whether or not he wanted to go to this study group. Normally he would to show off but now he felt torn. It would probably shock most but he considered the Ravenclaw as his friend. Never before had he trusted someone so quickly but there was just something different about him. Even more so than Charon. He thought that maybe for once he wanted to let the Ravenclaw be the smart one but he quickly shook that from his head. Doing that would mean admitting that he himself was stupid.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:38 pm
User Image

Charon noticed his friend's distraction. What on earth had him in such an odd mood? "Care to come back to earth long enought to tell this unworthy one what's going on in that mind of yours?" He asked a slightly joking tone in his voice. It still concerned him alot that Dante hadn't been his usual sarcastic self.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image

Dante chuckled lightly,"You are far from unworthy Charon. If anyone is to think that, it would only be you" he said with a slight smirk/grin. "Also my feet are firmly planted on earth. I've just been trying to sort out a few things that is all" he said leaning his head back and looking at the ceiling. Charon was one of the few proud Slytherins that he was happy to call his friend. If he knew that Dante was friends with a Ravenclaw...he wondered what he'd think.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:20 pm
User Image

"Aw thank you! I feel so loved now." Charon said mockingly putting his hands over his heart. "Now what's going on in your life that you are utterly distracted when trying to sort it out? Anything you care to idea bounce?" He asked lightly petting Etheris's head getting a content hiss from her.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image
After a moment of thinking it over Dante sighed and lifted his head again,"I was helped by a Ravenclaw during a heated argument with a Gryffindor. He gave me a chocolate frog which is evidently rare for him. I spoke with him earlier in the library and he invited me to a study group. Normally I would jump at an opputunity like this to show off but I feel torn and cannot figure out why." he said his face worn from thinking about this for hours non stop. "Should I? or should I not?" he asked after a moment

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:28 pm
User Image

"Ravenclaw, huh? Why not? Their supposed to be the genuises of the school. Go maybe you can get him to let you cheat off of his notes if you wanted too. Sides you might actually get a chance to show off. And if you don't so what? We're kids, Dante. Dispite our group collective thought, we don't know everything. It might be fun. I'll join you so you have a fellow with you." Charon said after a moment of thought. He didn't see anything wrong with it. Besides he liked the thought of going and getting a chance to possibly learn some more that'll get him more points.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image

"hmm and here I thought you'd be against the whole thing" Dante said physically and mentally relaxing. Maestro still looked at him concerned. "Well I suppose it wouldn't be all that bad to try." he said sitting up. "Maybe you'll learn something new considering I DO know everthing" he said with his classic smirk. Maestro's demeanor went back to normal when he sensed Dante was really ok.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

Charon rolled his eyes, he himself relaxing. That was the Dante he knew. Lightly carassing Etheris he settled farther into the chair. "So when is this group supposed to be happening? Are we practicing spells or just everything that doesn't have to do with performing magic?" Charon asked with a light yawn. He hoped they get to do some spell work. Last time he tried to perform something in the dormitory he ended up blowing something up.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

Dante hadn't really thought about it."I just think it is an overall study group. I believe he said Thursday" he said trying to recall the conversation." The hufflepuff that is his friend is not all that bad either. I was actually surprised at how easy it was to talk to them." he said petting Maestro as well. Although he could tolerate Yuan, the only one he trusted of the two was Xenos.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:10 am
User Image

"Ah alright. So what is this an interhouse studay group?" Charon asked again wondering just home many people he was going to have to deal with on this. From the sounds of things there would be at least three houses. Crap what if Gryffindor came too? That was not something he wanted to deal with it.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette entered the common room, smiling happily. Seeing Charon and Dante, she hurried over to them, holding out her doll. "Isn't it wonderful? Professor Sayuri was able to clean her off!" She sat down in a nearby armchair. "How are you two?" she asked, remembering her manners. "Anything interesting happen to either of you lately?"

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image

"Hey there Miss Cosette." Charon started then paused when she held out her doll. "Whoa she looks brand new again. Who'd you get to fix her?" Charon asked smiling lightly. He could tell how much she loved the doll and was honestly glad to see it fixed. Ginning when she asked if anything had happened recently Charon straightened a little. "Well I managed to earn 30 points for us. So I'm in a good mood. Dante's making friends." He said with a hint of pride in his voice.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette smiled. "Yes, I saw. Congratulations! We'll beat those Gryffindors yet." His statement about Dante caused her to raise an eyebrow. "Oh?" she turned to the dark-haired boy. "May I ask whom you have become friends with?"

As she spoke, a part of her mind was occupied with planning a letter she was going to send to her family, though her attention seemed to be entirely focused on Dante.

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image  
Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items