Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply zombie Rp
Zombie role playing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:10 pm
Ivy whips her tears and fights back an other set of tears "its fine you did what you had to do thanks i think they stopped shooting"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:49 pm
Lizbeth nodded and sighed. She stared at the wound knowing shed have to talk out the bullet sooner or later. She looked around for any zombies then looked back at her. "what some pills?"

(thats epic o-o)  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:45 am
Hami was watching the guy get out of his car, still cautious. " no problem and I got food but i'll take up your offer for a ride. Found a porsche a while back with the keys but it ran out of gas a couple of miles from here. Just let me get some ammo from inside first. Name's Hami by the way."he replied putting his weapons away heading towards the wal-mart.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:53 am
Aki jumped out of the car, closed the driver's door, got the two normla bats from the backseat and waited for Hami, "Mine's Aki."  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:01 am
Hami was going through the guns looking for ammo for his sub when he saw a M110 SASS sniper rifle. hmmmm. definetely could use something long distance. He grabbed the sniper and found the ammo he was origanaly looking for when he heard faint footsteps behind him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:26 am
Actually I only need one for now. Aki put one of the bats back and ran into walmart, again. He grabbed an axe and chased after Hami.  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:10 pm
Hami turned around aiming down his sights when he saw Aki running towards him. man, is this guy trying to get himself killed? " Hey be careful, I almost shot you in the head there." Hami said as he lowered the gun slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:51 am
"Be careful? what do you think I'm doing? I have an axe and a bat with me. I say that's pretty safe. Where do you think I can find some flammible objects?" Aki asked when he propped the axe on his shoulder.  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:58 am
Iy downs some pills "take the bullet out befor i come to my senses  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:11 am
Hami sighed."Pretty much this whole store. If your talking about cans i'd check the cosmotolgy area." he replied still looking for more weapons.  

zodiacmaster231

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:06 pm
She nodded and took the bandage off then gave her a belt. "put this in your mouth"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:13 pm
kurisu walked down the street and saw the walmart "hmm i wonder how there doing in there" he said as he walked towards the walmart  

Irourgiro kurisu

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:19 pm
Ivy bites down on the belt she dosnt fool around at all  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:31 pm
Lizbeth grabbed a pair of scissors from the med kit and gently pushed them into the hole in her arm pulling out the bullet as fast as she could.  

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:08 pm
"Confusion swept across Aki's face as he said, "The what area? I've never even heard of that word!"  
zombie Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff