Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply romance Rp
school of love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:04 am
"Oh... well... thank you..." She smiled again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:23 am
Russell grinned, finishing his cigerette and getting a start on his salad, "So...Elena, what kind of music do you like?"  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:28 am
"Well... I like rock... and a little bit of metal..." She said and then bit into her apple.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:35 am
Russell took a bite of his salad, "Sweet. I like those two genres, mainly metal though." he looked over at Elena, then looked up at the sky, "Do you play any other instruments besides the flute?"  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:39 am
"Piano... but not as well... I used to sing a little too..." She shrugged and took another bite of her apple.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:42 am
Ivy laughs alittle at jezzy' jello mouth "i'm gonna go outside for a little" she gose outside and blasts metal sitting in the shade  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:43 am
"Well, I would love to hear you sing sometime, you know? I'm sure you have a very nice voice." he said, taking a sip of his water.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:48 am
"It depends on what you mean by nice... Me and my friend did an Evanescene cover but that was about it... What about you?"  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:00 am
"I sang a few Muse, Hinder, and System of a down covers...my friend and I used to make covers all the time." he said, smiling, "I'm sure your voice is simply divine."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:04 am
"I know it may not look like it, but Amy Lee is my rolemodel... in singing at least... Oh... and Paramore is great..."  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:25 pm
Jezzy started to eat her orange juice and jello. Unfortunately the orange juice was warm. She got up and ran to the closet trash can and threw up. A couple girls eww'd and yelled at her but she shrugged it off. She grabbed a napkin from one the the girls tables and wiped her mouth off balling it up and throwing it in to the trash car. She walked outside to get some fresh air and took deep breaths though still felt nauseated.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:26 pm
"Paramore is really good." Russell said, looking out ahead before looking at Elena with a grin, "Hey, I'll be recording some music. It would be great if we could do a duet together."  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:39 pm
"Yeah, it would..." She said and smiled as she crossed her legs.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:50 pm
User Image

Raven walked into school late. "Damn Alarm clock," she muttered under her breath as she walked into the cafeteria and grabbed an orange juice.  

head_turner_chic111

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hi im Amanda

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:04 pm
Gabby put her head down on the table and fell asleep.
]User Image  
romance Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces