Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply Vampire Rp
The Vampire RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:44 pm
Amelia looked up at Et and smiled faintly, "Nice to meet you, Et. My name is Amelia." she said before looking down at the ground. Even though she had been a vampire for a long time,, she wasn't used to the lifestyle because the vampire who turned her was killed shortly after.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:47 pm
ivy sees they puut tiny air holes and also to here her she chuckle "big mistake" she punch one on the holes that are big but smaller then her hand  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:47 pm
Tobi saw Et with Amelia. He smiled and ran up to them. "hey im happy your ok" he smiled down at her then up at Et.

Minx climbed onto the roof and waited watching the humans freak out below, swarming like drowning ants.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:48 pm
'A pleasure to meet you Amelia.. You seem, new. I mean.. To our way of life.'  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:50 pm
nothign happens she sits alone with no one in her cell "its not fair im part human"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:55 pm
"Uh...Y-Yes. Is it that obvious?" Amelia asked Et before hearing Tobi come towards them. She bowed politely, "Thank you for saving me from that man before...I'm in your debt, sir."  

Meroko-chii

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:57 pm
'Slightly. I can only tell because I've seen it, alot. If you wish.... You could travel with me. If you wish it, that is... I have alot of experience to share.'

He said, whatching her. He hoped someone would'nt ask about his... 'age'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:00 pm
ivy looks at her diamond necklace she tries cutting the glass but the diamond breaks "danm cheap ex buying me fake dimond"  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:02 pm
Amelia was a bit suprised at Et's proposal but then she smiled brightly, "I'd like that very much!" When she heard about Et's comment about having a lot of experience, she began to ponder about how old he was. The vampire who turned her was about 1500 years old, but she thought it would be best not to ask.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:04 pm
'Hmm.. It does sound fun. You wish to know my age? Before you travel with me correct?'  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:06 pm
"O-Oh! Well, umm...if you're not willing to, it's quite alright. Although...I am a little curious..." she murmured shyly, looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:08 pm
'Curiosity is good.' He said, placing a hand softly on her shoulder. He leaned down so he could whisper in her ear. 'I'm almost six thousand years of age now...'  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:10 pm
Amelia had a suprised look on her face, looking up at Et, but then she smiled, "Age is simply a number. I'm suprised we hadn't met before. Well, maybe we had, we just don't remember."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:11 pm
'Hmm.. True. Memory starts to wane after a few millenia. And age is just a number... Naughty naughty.' He said with a smile and a cheeky wag of a finger.  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:13 pm
Amelia giggled softly, "Well, I would like to ask, where will we be travelling to?"  
Vampire Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff