Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Community Events (Special Events Coordinated by the Guild)
The Housing Relocation Movement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:31 pm
Official Genesis
The Real Raijin
Official Genesis
User Image

Only inside of a Banora house I could find -.-'

Looks like it is time to get out the ol' PSP again *sigh*

Hey...They place looks like it would be able to be done!
I was looking on the youtube banora. Crisis Core is one of the few final fantasy games I didn't get to play.

Really? Only one I was in other then the secret ending of Dirge of Cerberus... I actually didn't like that game all that much... Was way too easy, but I did like Weiss and Nero... The other Tsvets... Not so much.

I didn't get to play dirge of cerberus either....too many broke days of life.... gonk
I think the way final fantasy is heading, I might be losing touch with it, but we will see how it 14 turns out.

P.S. I won't be doing any more random chat replies here....need to have the airwaves open so I can help people if they need it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:56 pm
Sure... So any suggestions on the items I should use? I really don't know how I should arrange this... Oh well I'll get it right eventually  

Official Genesis

nya_Neko-chii
Vice Captain

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:56 am
The Real Raijin
nya_Neko-chii
The Real Raijin
nya_Neko-chii
The Real Raijin
nya_Neko-chii
Raijin, do you suppose I could get a reference picture as to how I should set my home as? I tried googling what I saw, but found nada. =[

Took me awhile to get this but here's a reference pic to what the rooms look like in the castle.

User Image
I'll try that. =]

That one should be very easy actually. They do have a bed that looks almost like that too!
It's fairly easy. Just took me a little bit of my time to find the needed items.

Ah ok. I'll be looking forward to seeing how it turns out when your done.
Kinda done. I don't think I need a door for this one because of the angle... Let me know?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:54 am
Already done... I didn't have the rest of the room in he picture but the house was tiny and I had some more room so I added some Candles, a bookcase and a Piano XD  

Official Genesis

Cloud W Strife

4,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:50 am
Ok about the links to everyone's house..
I tried to click them and here are a few problems I have..
1) Squall the Lionharted, nya_Neko-chii and Cloud Strifes No1 FanGirl have their houses locked, is this okay? Because I think when you have volunteered to be part of this, it means you agree to let people come and visit your house during a gathering. Why lock the house when no one can actually steal your items from it on gaia? Unless you do not want anyone to see it, which is not good since this plan was created for gathering and for sharing FF homes.
2) The links to the houses of [Lady Yuna] and S-I-N_Axel_VIII sent me directly to the Barton Trainstation instead of their homes so yeah, please fix that.

That's it...

Oh and by the way, a few houses are still either empty or too simple so we will try to work on that.. For my group FF7, everyone's houses looking good~ except Yuffentine's is kinda too dark and empty? o.o;; Maybe her intention is to make the haunted house... but perhaps put something in like candles to make it more spooky?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:00 am
nya_Neko-chii
The Real Raijin
nya_Neko-chii
The Real Raijin
nya_Neko-chii
I'll try that. =]

That one should be very easy actually. They do have a bed that looks almost like that too!
It's fairly easy. Just took me a little bit of my time to find the needed items.

Ah ok. I'll be looking forward to seeing how it turns out when your done.
Kinda done. I don't think I need a door for this one because of the angle... Let me know?

Nah, you won't need a door and most of everything else you got right. One day if you choose to upgrade your house you could use these items:

Gold Tiki Table
Angelic Chair(2) - although the angelic chairs are very rare...  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:10 am
Official Genesis
Already done... I didn't have the rest of the room in he picture but the house was tiny and I had some more room so I added some Candles, a bookcase and a Piano XD

Shoot....that looks really good actually... eek just the way it is...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:26 am
Cloud W Strife
Ok about the links to everyone's house..
I tried to click them and here are a few problems I have..
1) Squall the Lionharted, nya_Neko-chii and Cloud Strifes No1 FanGirl have their houses locked, is this okay? Because I think when you have volunteered to be part of this, it means you agree to let people come and visit your house during a gathering. Why lock the house when no one can actually steal your items from it on gaia? Unless you do not want anyone to see it, which is not good since this plan was created for gathering and for sharing FF homes.
2) The links to the houses of [Lady Yuna] and S-I-N_Axel_VIII sent me directly to the Barton Trainstation instead of their homes so yeah, please fix that.

That's it...

Oh and by the way, a few houses are still either empty or too simple so we will try to work on that.. For my group FF7, everyone's houses looking good~ except Yuffentine's is kinda too dark and empty? o.o;; Maybe her intention is to make the haunted house... but perhaps put something in like candles to make it more spooky?

Yeah, I know what you mean about the house locking business.
Eh....there's not much I can say that hasn't already been said.
People just need to keep in mind that if they want people to see their houses....locking the door isn't going to help much....

Lady Yuna and S I N Axel never started on a home. So that's why the link for them doesn't take you anywhere.  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

nya_Neko-chii
Vice Captain

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:58 pm
My apologies. I never realized my house is locked from the public. >_< I'll go fix that!

@Rai: I'll consider those items. =]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:14 pm
I tried to add stuff to my home but it wouldn't load so I cleared everything to see if it would and it still didn't. sad So my house is currently empty. I'll let you know when I fix it.  

Rebel Rinoa Heartilly

nya_Neko-chii
Vice Captain

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:34 pm
Rebel Rinoa Heartilly
I tried to add stuff to my home but it wouldn't load so I cleared everything to see if it would and it still didn't. sad So my house is currently empty. I'll let you know when I fix it.
I had that problem for a while, but I fixed it by getting a flash update. Do you still need that?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:58 pm
nya_Neko-chii
My apologies. I never realized my house is locked from the public. >_< I'll go fix that!

@Rai: I'll consider those items. =]

You fixed it, I checked.  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:59 pm
nya_Neko-chii
Rebel Rinoa Heartilly
I had that problem for a while, but I fixed it by getting a flash update. Do you still need that?

Yeah try the flash update if that is possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:15 pm
The Real Raijin
nya_Neko-chii
Rebel Rinoa Heartilly

Yeah try the flash update if that is possible.

It's working. I think I just had too many items cause I took out a few that I threw in there a while ago and it worked. I updated it a little. I'll probably do more with it later.  

Rebel Rinoa Heartilly

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:19 pm
I had to update to Macromedia Shockwave Player 10.1

Uhhh... It was a b***h, took 8 times to do it...  
Community Events (Special Events Coordinated by the Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games