Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply War Rp
World War 3!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dpmep ocp 56

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:10 pm
(Happy face My six doesn't work. Also you need a rank. Something like private or corporal...)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:13 pm
((Ugh, dpmep, are you talking to me?))

"Private Lucia Reynolds at you service, classified sharp shooter..." Lucia said minutes after he asked and caught the lighter.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

dpmep ocp 56

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:16 pm
(I was but you has your rank now...)
He was waiting to see if he would be second in command or if the other guy who wasn't here yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:17 pm
Hyun-su scratched the back of his head, "Umm..sure, Viktor." speaking informally was something Hyun-su wasn't great at, he's good at many languages, but he just speaks so formally in English. Hyun-su looked at Lucia, "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Colonel Hyun-su Im."  

Meroko-chii

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:22 pm
She nodded her head, smiling faintly at him before turning her attention to Viktor as he would explain the mission...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:23 pm
Kuno knew he was coming back late because he had to get his M110 SASS sniper rifle,XM8 assualt rifle, and his family's katana which he kept in a safe next to his bed. When he saw the group he noticed Hyun-su was with them."It would appear we meet again. Are you here for the mission also?" he asked.  

zodiacmaster231

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:23 pm
'We are going to airdrop in at 00:00 hours, thier time. We need to infiltrate and recover some intel, which Hyun will brief you on during the journey, and also track and document the daily routine of General Zhi Wong.'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:27 pm
He listened to the briefing. "Oh is that far off from here i forgot my C4." He said a little embarassed he almost never forgot his explosives. He usually carried C4 and breach charges.  

dpmep ocp 56

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:28 pm
Hyun-su nodded at Kuno's question, taking his case of weapons and a folder under his arm, which had his report of the intel that they were to retrieve from the mission.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:28 pm
'No explosives, were going in silent, communications at minimum.'  

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

dpmep ocp 56

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:30 pm
"Ok then. What about my pistols they aren't compatable with silencers." He asked noting he was using civil war guns. He then took out his G3KA4 and placed a silencer on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:38 pm
"No basooka then?" She tapped her fingers on the wood of the case she was carrying.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

SeigoSempai

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:39 pm
'We're going to try not to shoot anyone, but if we need to... We have the weapons to do it. Are we all ready?'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:42 pm
He stopped talking and then looked at her. "Where did you get one of those?" He asked. "I don't even have one so how did you get your hands on one. Your a private." He said. "Oh and yes i'm ready."  

dpmep ocp 56

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:45 pm
"Yes sir. Master Seargent Kuno Hamachi at your service sir." Kuno said.  
War Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff