Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image
WILLIAM STAYNE
CARETAKER

Stayne took another big gulp of Firewhiskey before putting the bottle down and smirking widely.
"Who knows." he winked at her cheekily before taking a sip from the bottle. He really didn't care about the females' thoughts around her, maybe just their temptations...? He chuckled under his breath. He looked up as he saw Isis come in, his sneer widened.
"Well, hello, Isis. How was your summer?" he smirked as he watched her sit down.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image

"Very well, Stayne. Thank you for asking. How was yours? Anything interesting happened with you?" Isis asked tilting her head in his direction. She rarly spoke to the caretaker, but didn't mean she couldn't be polite. Dispite the rumors about him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image
WILLIAM STAYNE
CARETAKER

Stayne shook his head, grinning mischievously.
"Nah. The usual. Women and alcohol." he shrugged lazily before taking a large gulp of Firewhiskey. The bottle was starting to empty. Dammit, he thought grumpily. Actually, he did like his summer. He spent most of the time going to the Leaky Cauldron to hang out with friends of his, and flirt with lovely ladies, just like he's doing right now.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:59 am
User Image
Professor Maurice Sheridan

Maurice flicked his eyes to the caretaker, than over the Muggle Studies teacher, then finally back to Mira, the art teacher. "Expecting a lot of students this year? I heard from the Headmistress that not many studies enroll in my class. Hopefully I get enough to have engaging conversation."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:21 am

User Image
☽Professor Rea Septima☾
User Image

Rea listened quietly as the other teachers talked amongst themselves. She wasn't one for conversation and at the moment was more interested in sorting than anything else. Well, in truth she was caught up in the memories that the sorting brought back to her.

It is so strange, she thought running a hand over her empty plate. I sat down at my table on my first night here and never once thought that I would be sitting up here. Not as an Arithmancy teacher anyway.

While she didn't mind Arithmancy, at times it left a bad taste her mouth. The thought that in the end her parents had won in a sense, they had their daughter studying Arithmancy again. The only comfort Rea could seek in the situation was that she had been able to speed most her time after school and while her parents were alive, studying anything, but Arithmancy. Yet, no one could challenge my understanding for the subject, she thought bitterly pausing her hand from circling her plate for the 5th time. In the end I am still quite bound by it...who better to teach it.

User Image
☽Arithmancy☾☽Ravenclaw☾
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:55 am
User Image
He quickly sat down to his seat.
"My apologies for being late, a couple of the plants got into an argument and started ripping the fertilizer from each others pots." He cleared his throat. "Many apologies." He nodded his head and glanced over the table and then just stared at the new years who were shuffling to their seats.  

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 am
User Image
WILLIAM STAYNE
CARETAKER

Stayne sniggered and arched an eyebrow as the Herbology teacher sat amongst the teacher.
"Here comes the madman with the green thumbs." he chuckled, smirking widely as he took the last gulp of Firewhiskey left in the bottle. He swore under his breath and grabbed another bottle of strong alcohol, sneering.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:16 pm

User Image
Professor Mira Sinlcair | Art & Muggle Art Teacher | Hufflepuff

“Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known.”
User Image
Mira sighed, a strand piece of hair fell into her eyes as she shrugged. "I think I'll get a lot of students in Art, but not Muggle Art..." 'After all that's what happened at Beauxbatons...' she thought miserably. The Herbology professor took his seat and Mira twinkled her fingers in a wave, she rolled her eyes at Stayne, he reminded her of the customers at her family's old Inn. 'Is it just me or do drinkers have similar personalities?' she mused, taking a sip of her Gillywater, she let her gaze return to the Ancient Studies professor. Mira calmly said "Hopefully we'll both get engaging students. By the way do you like museums?"

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image

"My apologies Stayne. I forgot to give you your holiday present. I believe it would be tasty on your salads... A special type of bacteria... very pleasant taste... if you put it in with olive oil it would greatly increase both your chances of dying and the taste of your last meal. It contains a type of enzyme that produces an allergic reaction to any human being and causes hysteria and then you die shortly because of hallucinations. A really great show." He smiled. "I've seen it lots of times. And it's a lot of fun... a lot of fun." He nodded his head.

Professor Grey, Slytherin - Herbology teacher

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image
WILLIAM STAYNE
CARETAKER

Stayne burst out laughing, driving some students' glances to his side.
"That's what you call a bloody menace? Even my grandmother could do better!" he chuckled, rubbing the tears of laughter cooling down his cheek. He took another gulp of Firewhiskey and hiccuped in silence.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:45 pm
((That's it, I'm making a character for Stayne to love XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image
{ Professor Icarus Skylar }
Quidditch Referee and Flying Instructor

User Image

Icarus glanced up from where he stood beside the hat, the parchment in his hands. He grimaced and watched the other professors speaking to each other. He turned to call out the next name. It seemed the list never ended.

He glanced back once more and caught a glimpse of Isis, making him stumble over a simple name.

User Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Florence rolled her eyes. She knew she was going to hate the Caretaker for the rest of the year, and obviously more. She sighed and stared at the ceiling.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Vampire Toy
((That's it, I'm making a character for Stayne to love XD ))

Whyyyyy? He's fine flirting with chicks! xd  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image

"Well... your grandmother's also a slut so I guess maybe you screwing her last night would stand to reason that you think she could do better." He gave a sweet smile. "I am quite glad that my family doesn't have any history of inbreeding, much unlike your disgusting breed." He chuckled. "Now... how about you just titter on back to your booze and grandma back in your hell cave and that's that."

Professor Grey, Slytherin - Herbology  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces