Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Seventh Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:38 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

"And when the stars fall,

I will lie awake.

You're my shooting star..."

User Image

Slightly pouting as Levana escaped from her embrace, Lucy sighed heavily and sank on the floor, wondering where's Pantalaimon. It has been a while since she saw him. Oh well, he's a talking ferret. He can ask for directions if he gets lost.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:42 pm
Indala looked from one of her peers to the other as Levana spoke.
"Oh, I've had my fair share of problems with Slytherins since I've been here,"
she winked playfully at Levana as she sat down next to her.
" I was kind of hoping that it wouldn't come down to a Gryffindor vs. Slythering situation,
but alas, It was bound to happen.
Who am I to change fate?"
She laughed a bit at herself.

"Oh, Lucy. I saw Pan escape from the common room some time ago. It was rather sudden. I was wondering where he ran off to."

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:52 pm
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

Lucy glanced over to Indala, frowning softly.
"You did? Oh, bollocks." she swore under her breath as she bit her lower lip. Well, you have nothing to worry about... Right...? Pan's cool, after all. He lived with you on the streets for how many years now? Six or so? a voice said in her mind, which Lucy frowned upon and gulped, looking down at the ground as she tried to recall any of Pan's words the last time she saw him.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Levana giggled. Talking to these two was helping her feel so much better. " I suppose it is inevitable that we Gryffindor's will never get along" she said with a sigh. "I do not see why not though. Just because we had problems in the past shouldnt stop us from becoming friends...am I right" she asked looking around for her piers to agree. Nevin never liked how they acted so he only looked away, he couldn't bring himself to agree.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 am
Indala thought about what Levana had said for a moment.
"Hmm, I do think that everyone should be given a chance,
and not be judged without reason."

Merlin, like anyone would talk to me if they didn't give me a chance.

"But, I haven't met a Slytherin yet who I like well enough to consider a friend."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:27 am
User Image
User Image

"Same here" Nevin said flatly. Levana glared at him and he looked away. Levana let out another long sigh."I think if we gave them the chance then MAYBE we could make some valuable friends with the Slytherins. They are not all bad..well except Dante...I just get a creepy feeling around him" she said with a slight shiver. The boy was rude yes but just something else about him was dark and frightening. Charon had a similar feel but at least his eyes didn't seem as cold.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:38 am
υcy вσηкs

User Image

I will lie awake.

User Image

Lucy bit her lower lip until it bled, ignoring the chatter beside her. She hopped off the floor and turned to her friends.
"I-I'd better look after Pan." she uttered as she dashed away, rubbing her eyes on the way. After all, Pan was like a part of her soul, and no matter how much she complains about him, he was like her best friend, someone who could never let her down. She felt a tear cool down her cheek and rubbed it away as she took a turn and began to look for Pantalaimon.

User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:44 am
Indala laughed at Nevin's reply, clearly he did not like Slytherins.
She shrugged as Levana finished.
"Well, the street runs both ways, and I haven't seen any effort on their part to try to befriend us."

She looked down the corridor thinking for a second.
Suddenly she remembered she had a question she wanted to ask one of the twins.
"Oh, hey. I was in Astronomy the earlier and I came across a word in our book
that I'm almost positive was some sort of muggle object.
Its in my bag up in the dorm. Let me go grab it."

She stood up and told the Fat Lady the password.
The portrait replied grumpily, "If you keep going in and out like that,
I'm going to have to start charging you a fee.
Imagine the amount of cauldron cakes I could own!"

She swung open and Indala climbed through into the common room.
She quickly ran upstairs and went through her bag until she found her Astronomy book.
Taking her notes from it she ran back downstairs and through the portrait hole.
The Fat Lady humphed, "That will be two kunts!"

Indala looked back at the portrait and rolled her eyes. "And how would you like me to get that to you?
Oh wait, I guess I could just paint them in..."
she said sarcastically and with attitude .

She turned back to the twins, "Here," and handed Nevin a piece of paper with one word on it Computer

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:51 am
(( Lucy left XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:57 am
User Image
User Image

Nevin and Levana had no time to respond to Lucy running off. Both decided to speak to her later to see if everything worked out for her. The twins found Indala's question a little silly and completely out of no where. They both couldn't help but laugh a little. "Well, a computer is a muggle's way of communicating with the rest of the world."Levana began and Nevin continued,"before, it was only the telephone but now we have the world wide web." he smiled. Sometimes Indala's questions about muggle objects were just so cute. Levana thought for a moment as to anything else to describe it,"with a computer you can also write reports or stuff for work, like my dad does. "Even if it breaks down my dad will call someone to fix it instead of using magic" Nevin huffed a little. He understood his fathers reasoning for limited magic use but sometimes it would be nice to use it. "Nevin, your going off topic" Levana said whacking his arm lightly"Ow.."nevin said sarcastically which earned him yet another whack and he laughed. " Anyway, computers are now mostly for fun but before buisnesses were the only ones to use them. In fact they used to span whole rooms and now they can fit on top of a desk"  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm
Lucy's sudden departure from the group startled Indala.
Gee, I hope everything is okay... She watched after her as she left and then turned back to the twins.

Indala listened intently to the them as they did their best to help her understand.
Afterward, she just felt more confused however,
How does a computer have anything to do with telescopes and Astronomy?
She simply nodded at the twins as the spoke.

She could no longer concentrate on the conversation,
Lucy and Pan were both acting really strangely, and it was beginning to bother her.
I wish I knew what the heck was going on today, everyone is acting so weird.
At this point she had half her mind made up to go running after Lucy, but she didn't want to be rude either.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Both twins noticed the worry on Indala's face. "Hey, you said you got that from astronomy right? Well computers in astronomy can be used to find constelations.By puting in the coordinates of a specific constelation, the telescope will then move to that spot. No more manual work to find it " Levana said smiling" Hey, how bout we follow Lucy to see whats up, and we can explain anything else that confuses you" Nevin offered sweetly. Levana liked his idea and nodded agreeing with him.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:52 pm
Indala looked back at the twins and nodded.
Her body language must have shown what she had been thinking.

Mum would not have been impressed with that.
How long did she spend trying to teach me to control my emotions?

"Alright, she looked really upset."
She looked at the twins and forced a smile through her worry.
"Come on, let's go make sure she's alright."
She pushed a piece of hair behind her ear and swept down the corridor, intent on finding Lucy.

User Image

(( Next post in Towers))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan

Anya walked down the corridor, leading the two Aurors towards the Headmistress' Office. They had fallen silent since the stairs, so she had followed suit. Tamara was dear to her and she was barely managing to keep a calm resolve.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:15 pm
Arthur Radcliffe
Head AurorUser Image

Arthur was thinking about his daughter, worrying that she was alright in the clutches of a madman with hatred for Arthur in his soul. It made his blood boil to think that his daughter was hurt and that man did it to her. He drew in a deep breath to calm himself. He was the Head Auror. after all. He had to be the symbol of calm and collected-ness, a role model to the rest of the department. If he lost his cool and did something irrational now, Travers would still win, even if he lost.  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff