Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Sixth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:11 am
User Image
User Image

Sir Robert Gray had had but an idle murmur echoing within the chasms of his armor, resonating like a bout of wild thunder amidst the stark gray field of emblazoned stone walls, and cobblestone floors. Several lulling days had drifted on since his last encounter with the humble student of the Slytherin house, and since that time, he’s heard many a tales, and many a rumor circulating the school. At the presence of a voice, one of mirthful familiarity, Sir Robert’s unseen eyes darted down to veer at Ronyo Storm. ”Hath not but a day of dreams, and a night of terrors, Sir Storm.” The knight echoed knowingly, for the walls and portraits talk much more than any could have ever expected, and in turn, he knew so much more than he would let on so early.

”When thy moon hath risen in the west, and again, it doth set in the east, when the earth cries tears cascading upon the skies, and when thy clouds doth fell from grace, then, and only then, shall I be freed.”

“But, alas, oh, radiant one, how but far can thy ears reach, when not but a single stem of sight can be beseeched?

“Search thy works of wonder, plunder through, unbound, unwound. Bound by spines, pale as steel, thin, and thin, and thinner, it relies. And there, thy truth shalt be found, yet hounded by the wears of age, like flies picking apart the carcass with disdain.

“By thy works of Edward Cillian Montav, what hath become of him? What hath become of my kingdom, radiant one?

“Therein lies text of secrets of my king, and oh, the lies, the wailing troubling woes of lies! Thy penance I abide. Seek within the truths of whom pulled the chords of my ally, my one true comrade. Edward Cillian Montov betold a wretched prophecy, and whom shalt it seen? With thine Mad King fallen at my feet, who doth had reign? And how doth they ending come?

“I hath no qualms, no inquiries, young and radiant one. My will is this, sole penance. If shalt the chance for honor has risen, I shalt never neigh the chance, not never again. For thine hath told troubling woes, and echoing crypts from the beneath the nile. Whispers encountered, and wisdom’s enchanted, a tale of two hath but crept along the shadowy riverbed, molded and decrepit with weeds from the belly of the sea, they watch. They watch you, they watch all of you, with the ticking hands of times guided underneath, protective, like a reef enclosed at bay.

“Seek thy truths, radiant one, beseech my tales, and hence forth, I hath doth beckon your call, and with one sole ring of the thwart, thy eyes with wretched pupils of red, thy eyes with caustic callous gold, will never cease in my vigil.”

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:56 am
Sixth Floor/ Hallway of Sir Robert User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
second Year

Even with Ronyo’s understanding of the older texts and spoken words from fantasy novels Ronyo always found himself having to unravel the knight first few statements. It was something he actually enjoyed it was a nice way to keep his mind sharp and his ears keen so he would not miss a syllable spoken.

Again the knight talked of his former kingdom and the time when he walked instead of stood forever still. He asked about the kingdom and about someone Ronyo was not truly knowledgeable enough about to give a full answer. It would not hurt though to give some information back in thanks for the knight’s service. However Ronyo stopped as the knight began to talk about two eyes watching and to be cautious of them both. They were watching him…no them. The colors of red and gold made the idea half understandable as Ronyo knew of only one pair of eyes with a gold tint to them and it was not a pair he found himself surprised about. The other pair though…red…who had red eyes in Hogwarts?

It was indeed a puzzle but one likely not given that way by the knight, it was more likely it was all the information he could gain from his post and from listening to the many portraits around him. The thought of the warning seemed to ring oddly in Ronyo’s ears as if it was a warning to late told. He could not put a finger on the sensation and so moved on to addressing the knight with the full details of the group.

“Thank you Sir Robert I will keep you council in mind as I walk about the school. I do need to inform you of my friends who I am sorry to say have not found time to come and meet you as of yet. One is of Gryfinndor and is tall and looks like a boy who would have been just as at home with a sword as well as a wand, his hair is just shy of gone but enough to cover his head his name is Colton. Then there is the Ravenclaw her bright red hair will give her away easily enough and likely she will have her attention on a book, she is Phi. Then there is our Hufflepuff friend who has long dark hair and glasses her name is Jane and until recently was usually with Phi. For the time being only those four individuals are honorable enough to be privy to any information you may gain.

I think I know of one of the pair you speak of good knight and I will look into the other. As for the Kingdom it fairs well enough as I know it to be. No large problems have arisen but should they I will inform you at our next meeting. As for the man you asked about I do not know of him but I will look to gain that information for you. Thank you again for the information and the warning Sir Robert, I wish you more dreams than nightmares in the time between our next meeting.”

Ronyo gave a low bow to knight and smiled as the honorable suit of armor had already proven to be a valuable companion to the group. Ronyo had to make sure to really praise Phi the next time he saw her for the wonderful idea. She really was the brains of the group when it came to ideas and possible ways of going about a task. In fact after Ronyo gained a bit of rest he was going to make a point of tracking down his friends for if nothing else to go over what they had gained or learned, maybe with the hopeful idea of doing something enjoyable as well. They had been way to focused on serious matters maybe it was time they did something fun, what that was Ronyo was yet to know but it would come to him. As the Slyhterin turned from the knight Ronyo did begin to wonder about the warning and with the thoughts of his friends needing sometime of enjoyment if they were in danger already.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:49 am
User Image

Huddled together in a tightly knit clique of the oddest disposition, one Slytherin girl stood out from among the rest of crimson and gold cloaks, all upperclassmen boys from the looks of it. An incessent chatter permeated past defenses as everything under the sun rolled off of their tongues, nothing to be excluded. "Try-outs this year went by uneventfully enough..."

"What? No broken bones?"

"Blimey, not even the one."

"A bloody bore, really."

"Merlin only knows.."

"Seems like the 'lil firsties are undergoing more than I expected..."

"What? How..."

"Jus' seen a lot of 'em up in the hospital wing, I did."

"Oh.. that boy..."

"Wha? How do you mean?"

"I had overheard a conversation with one o' 'em, ridiculous really, says his uncle works in Knockturn, says he's got a few tricks up his sleeves,

"An' when I tried to figure out what, he bloody disappeared, like in thin air. Odd, really, because he keeps saying how he's going to show one your bloody Gryffindors a lesson."
The blonde young woman couldn't help but laugh.

"Woah- woah- woah- who?'

"Oi, I don't know, one of your new team members! Rain, Ranes- or something of the sort."

"Blimey, you mean Raines, Colton Raines?"

"Yeah, tha's the one."

"Aw, he'll be fine."

"But, don't you think we ought to let him know?"

"Like I said, he'll be fine, now let's go before we're late for transfiguration."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:26 pm
Sixth Floor Corridor User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

Ronyo stood in front of a familiar sight of the dull and worn armor from a knight of long ago. With a bit of extra free time Ronyo had thought of one place he should go before any other. One so he could gain any information that might already be on the knight’s mind, and two he wanted to see how the old knight was doing he seemed like someone who could use someone to talk to on occasion who was not trying to goad him or make fun of him.

“Well meet again Sir Robert, I hope your summer was well, anything interesting happen while the castle was vacant of all the young hopefuls?”

Ronyo had removed his hat to speak with the knight as he wished to show his respect during the conversation to the old warrior. The Slytherin had also made it a goal to check a few of the places around the hall that could be used for hiding and spying. When it came to information acquisition one could never be too careful.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:58 am
User Image
User Image

Sir Robert Gray had been polished, the dent and cracks woven into his armor nearly disappeared under the shining resolution of plated armor. He had no eyes, though he could see, and though his voice was dark, and deep, and defying, it lurked with the concord of resilience, of honor and integrity. His crimes, had always, been just.

”On doth time of honor and wretched, radiant one, I am but a pebble in the sands, a drop, in the rain. Thy inhibitions reign true and, thy doom in vain. The summer hath crept along, idly, like any other before it.

“Wretched tales, I’ve seen. Plundered blooms, I’ve flowered. The enigma, he walks with purpose, with defiance. He, by thine tawny pride.

Quiet, and kept, under tomes of scrolls and parchment, only the kiss of ink, and the promise of insight, flaw her from victory. Send her to me, young, and radiant one. Send thine flower, thou hath known her true. What she seeks, what thou all seek, is but one truth.

“In the light of lies, the tulip in the sands. Rose red petals, drown, beneath the sands. Be thine radiance, and by thine tawny pride, thrice shalt thy find, that thrice thy shalt fall.

“Hence forth, the requiem of the martyr.

“Send forth, radiant one, she with vice insight, thy tulip in the sands,

“And send forth, radiant one, he thine with tawny pride, the enigma.

“Send them unto me, and by thrice, I shalt reveal all that I know.”
And then silence ensued.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:25 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The last class of the day had been called to an end three hours ago - dinner had been set nearly two and the majority of the school was still within the Great Halls dinning and basking in the chatter around them and created by them. Phinelia had, however, finished her dinner promptly and having seen none of her three friends, was now making her way back to the Ravenclaw Common Room. Initial thoughts regarding Colton and how she found she strangely missed spending practically every moment with him through the summer to now have what seemed to only be brief periods. Those thoughts then turned back and widened - regarding how she also missed the most constant company of Ronyo as well as her festering worry concerning Jane. The chatter of her plate-related assault on Allen Rhoddes had not been positive towards the front of the sweet girl and Phi knew there was more to the situation than was being passed on.
Suddenly, glancing up as part of her attention was grabbed by a whistling portrait, she caught a glimpse of the very girl her thoughts focused on.
"Jane!" she called, instantly running up to the girl finding she was just in front of her on the sixth floor landing. "Jane, hello," she said, grin instantly widening as she found herself at her friend's side. Arms loosening and ready to stretch out into an offered hug if the Hufflepuff made any motion of wishing for one.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

where; Sixth Floor Corridorxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Phixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; happy?

SongsOutfit

Jane was in a better mood then yesterday, well she supposed it would be more correct to say last night. Before the sorting ceremony had been absolutely wonderful. She had been trying to forget other incidents that had happened the rest of the day. Attitude. That was what is was all about. she just need a positive spin on things and she would be find. Jane tried to reassure her self of this fact but she wasn't exactly sure if it was working. She supposed today hadn't been too bad, difficult perhaps but school work kept her mind off things. Jane suddenly heard a voice and spun around with a large smile.
Phinelia had away of making her feel better (when of course Jane wasn't wanting to strangle the redhead) Jane saw red hair but that was about it. Jane literally had to look done, albeit very very slightly, but nonetheless done to see Phi's complete face. Maybe she was exaggerating of course Jane's high heels did make her quite a bit taller but...Phi was short. Of course Jane had always been taller then Phinelia but she wasn't sure if it had been by this much. She was also a tad pudgy. Jane mentally slapped herself. No bad! Judging others was not good, especially if she was your best friend.
"Well hello miss Phinelia. Looking as lovely as ever are we?" She said with a stunning smile. She gave Phi a large hug. One good thing about being short was that she would be getting better hugs. "How are you doing on this fine day?" She asked.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:57 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

A smile easily spread over her features - covering any worry of lingering emotions of her previous thoughts at the sight of Jane's light mood and in the face of her sweet compliment, "I am well, how are you Jane?" she asked quickly, noting as well how stunning the Hufflepuff had become. Any awkward angle or proportions had been taken out of the girl completely and replaced with the curves and lines of a blossoming young woman. Hair sleek and shining, holding perfectly and eyes alight. She had even grown taller, to Phi's eternal dismay.
Her smile never faltered however as she made herself more comfortable in the sweet Hufflepuff's company.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image

where; Sixth Floor Corridorxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; Phixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; happy?

SongsOutfit

Jane smiled and adjusted the books in her arms. "Quite well actually. Last night was...interesting to say the least, as you probably heard." She blushed slightly thinking of the incident. If it hadn't been for Jane and Allen's meeting afterward it actually would has been quite hilarious. She wished it had been. Jane wished Allen was a normal boy who had done something of no really consequence, like cheating on her or something. Jane might very well had been less upset and could have gotten out of anything deep without problem. Suddenly Jane was distracted. "And speaking off which how is your lovely boyfriend?" She asked with a joking smile.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:24 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi huffed playfully at the word boyfriend, wondering without real concentration why he had lost his name in everyone's eyes and had become a possession of her's. It humoured her to no end. "Colton is well, busy like everyone else."
Tone then turning serious and eyes warning with caution of the next topic she would chose, "Is Allen all right," she prompted, working dearly to keep any unintentional blame in her voice, having also heard he had a few nasty cuts, "I mean...are you and Allen going to be all right?" Phi could see so clearly whenever they were together there was a spark; it was strained and often nothing by chaos. But it was a bond and she was sure Jane was aware of it. In fact, Phi knew that if the girl was not, then her actions would perhaps not have been as extreme as they were. It had not been aggression, it had been emotion.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image

SongsOutfit

Jane laughed at Phi's sound of slight exasperation. Her smile dropped slightly though she willed it not to. Now it was Jane's turn to huff. She ran a hand through her silky hair. She shifted her weight between her feet. "Yeah that." She muttered. "Well I don't know to be honest with you" She sighed. "I think I might somehow sort of like him a little" Of course that was a lie she liked him a whole lot and she knew that Phi knew. "But I honestly don't know if I can see it happening. It's like he gets on my nerves more and more every year. He's a sweetheart, he really is but honestly a bit immature, self centered even. It's like he's depressed all the time lately and I know I shouldn't blame him for it because I understand, I really do but I want someone to laugh with and make jokes, someone who cares about me and puts me far above himself and..." Jane trailed off when she realized she was rambling. "And likes my friends" She muttered softly, hoping it was not loud enough for Phinelia to hear. "Honestly if he doesn't grow up a little and get on with his life I can't see it happening." She said finally.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:41 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi mused quietly, allowing Jane some time to calm her breathing and thoughts when her confession ran its end. The redhead's eyes were softly set on the girl in compassionate support saying she was listening and trying to understand. Trying to help.
With her own thoughts then organized just as the silence passed three second run and Jane seemed to be relaxing - just barely, but relaxing - Phi offered to speak in easing tones, "Maybe there is a reason for being self-focused. I have never seen him with another friend but you, maybe he isn't used to having someone to focus on other than himself. He is trying, I know you can see that." Phi whispered, eyes slowly sliding from Jane's pressed face and down to the spiralling depths of the Grand Staircase and the many levels of the castle just over the bannister. "If you want him to put you first, you have to put him first. Ask," eyes returned to the Hufflepuff to see chocolatey brown irises tested on her, "Talk. Laugh even if things are not funny."
"Everyone needs a push," Phinelia then found herself whispering just as quietly as Jane had; having missed Jane's own murmured confession and hoping her own would be over looked as well.
Molten swirling with the thought of how everyone had flaws. And where Jane thought Allen possibly immature, Jane was harbouring intense expectations - thoughts set not in accusation but in eased revelation. Concern written in ink that proved Phinelia never wished anything but to help her dear friend.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image

SongsOutfit

Jane sighed and ran a hand through her hair. Phi was of course right but yet so was Jane. But then again...Oh why did life have to be so confusing. Jane would be perfectly fine avoiding boys for the next few years all together. And she really didn't want to talk about this anymore. "So how was your summer? You went to the Raines house again didn't you?" She asked, very curious as to what had happened. Everything had seemed a bit off when they returned.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:19 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi smiled then, understanding shining in her features just as brightly as her smile. A change of topic from the heavy was expected of the Hufflepuff. Even without vocal confession, Phinelia could see the girl had confusion riding inside her and festering; Phi hoped beyond reason she could calm it. Smooth it out and help the friend sigh in slight relief. However the decision was Jane's and until then, Phi's only actions could be small, partially unnoticed ones. "It was nice. They are so kind and caring. How was yours Jane?"

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:34 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fourth Year, Slytherin

The chill of autumn winds pierced through the castle with rasping wings taken flight, soaring up and down every chasm and pitfall. Until even the rafter seemed to quake with the shrill of the almighty gods blusterous blow, and as he crept, he kept his fingers tightly clasped around the thick velvet of his new school robes. Black, and trimmed with emerald, the inlaid print donned the English Bullmastiff in silver, imprinted upon every stretch of the inners of his cloak. His emerald and silver tie hung loosely over his white button up shirt, and in the place of where the Slytherin crest should have been pinned, the Nott sigil was held in esteem instead.

Gathering alongside the far end of the corridor, he had been the first to take note of the curious chatter echoing around him. And as he rounded the corner and spotted the lips from which those voices spurred from, he could barely resist the urge to c**k a brow. Last he had seen Jane outside of classes, she seemed to separate herself far from the trio of trouble. Pearl teeth fumbled on his bottom lip as he shoved his hands within his cloak pockets and hurriedly approached the duo. ”Doyle, Von Ichval.” He nodded to each, approaching them with a slow winded stop, and keen, upon allowing adequate room for—well—for anything really.

”I need to talk to you, Ichval… when you’re done here… alone.” He finished, shining golden eyes flickered towards Jane before returning into the molten set stare. What could she have done? He wondered. And why was it so important?

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Distraught
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items