Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fifth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

The type of guy who puts on cyanide perfume

Alex frowned as he walked slowly though the corridors of the large castle. He had thought that his feelings for the older nurse's assistant would have gone away over the summer. He knew that there was no point in him pining over a man who was so happily involved. He was only hurting himself by doing it. He was tired of this but it did not appear to be going away any time soon.

The young nurse pulled awkwardly at the burgundy scarf he had wrapped around his throat that morning, trying to add some colour to his tight black outfit. He thought he looked good (other than the fact that it clashed with his reddened hair), but in hindsight it was not the best outfit for the weather. Once he made it to the fifth corridor he had slipped his thumbs into his tight black jeans and had his shoulders slumped forwards. It was here where he noticed the woman who had stolen his love's heart away. Maybe you two could be friends, Hyuk. After all you have at least one thing in common. You both love Ri.
"Mira?"

Then asks for kisses on the neck from every boy in the room

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:57 pm

Mira Sinclair

User Image

"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known."
User Image
Mira jumped backwards out of reflex when someone spoke her name. Though she had hit her head on the wall she decide not to grab it, she was embarrassed enough being caught by surprise. The art teacher had been so absorbed about the overdue rant she was going to throw at Peeves that she had failed to notice the man's footsteps. She flashed the stranger a quizzical look when she turned to him, for she hadn't a clue to how he knew her name. Hazel eyes calmly observed the man as she tried to put a name to this person. "You're Alex? Are you not?" The woman asked, tone showing a hesitant note. She was pretty sure this the friend who was seated next to Rian at the Welcoming Feast, but not assuredly so.

"Uh, by the way... Have you seen Peeves?" Mira asked, forcing her voice to sound polite. A bit of her venom against the poltergeist seeped through, though. She picked herself up with a soft groan, and then dusted her purple robes of dirt as she waited for a reply.

User Image

Art & Muggle Art Professor

User Image

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

When Mira spoke to him Alex heard the venom in her voice, and instantly became worried that Rian had told her everything. How awkward would that be? He smiled slightly at her, trying to push through the awkward that was radiating from his body. "That's me, and no I haven't. Sorry.

Alex tried to smile at the woman, though it probably came out a bit pained. After all he had been a little bit creepy by just calling her name out, and then he'd thought that the two could actually be friends. He sighed as he thought that he'd been watching too many Muggle movies. He offered a hand to help the woman steady herself, not quite sure why she had been on the ground.
"I recognised you from the feast, that's how I knew who you were. I'm not like stalking you or anything, promise."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Mira Sinclair

User Image

User Image
Mira took the hand offered to her. "Thank you," she murmured calmly, giving the man a small, polite smile. Awkwardness hung in the air, but she couldn't dispel it, no only add to it as she remembered the conversation she and Rian had in her office, about the drinking. About faux memory incident. Her love had mentioned Alex's feelings for him when he visited...

At Alex's stalker comment, Mira looked at him with quizzical and surprised expression before letting out a soft chuckle. She waved her hand dismissively. "I didn't think that." She commented truthfully. An awkward silence filled the air after her words were spoken. She crossed her arms, just to do something. After awhile, the professor suddenly apologized out of the blue."I'm sorry for my earlier tone, it's just that Peeves made a tad angry. Please don't think it was aimed at you. It's just that, he's been messing with me ever since I became a professor." She let out a nervous laugh. That was an understatement. "I was just here trying to calm myself down and wait for the bugger to return." The brunette added, feeling the need to explain why she was in a dark hallway on her own.

User Image

User Image

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"I just got tired of being in the hospital wing so I took a walk.". Alex nodded awkwardly at the young woman, kind of wondering exactly how much she knew about him. He hoped that Rian had at least said good things about him, but he knew that it was highly unlikely. He smiled softly as he leaned against the brick wall, closing his eyes as he moved. "I could wait with you if you like? I find that time passes by more quickly if you aren't sitting alone."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:38 pm

Mira Sinclair

User Image

User Image
"It gets tiring staying in one place of the castle," Mira commented at Alex's explanation. She often took random walks herself when it was nice out or when she could, so she understood. The woman stayed silent after the man offered to wait with her. Though it would probably mean having awkward small talk with the assistant nurse, she murmured. "I'll take you on your offer...thank you." Curiosity got to her, she honestly wanted to get to know her love's friend to some degree.

The brunette fidgeted with the collar of her robes, and then coughed politely into her hand. "Rian told me you were shy and nervous at times." Mira commented idly, glancing at him with her calm, hazel gaze.

User Image

User Image

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Alex's dark eyes met with Mira's hazel ones as he felt his heart flutter over the fact that Rian had mentioned him to Mira. He meant enough to Rian for him to tell his girlfriend about him, that must have been a good sign."I get a little nervous sometimes. I want people to like me, so." He nodded a little as he spoke, not sure why he offered to stay with the woman. Things were going to be awkward between them no matter what they did. Especially if Mira knew about Alex's crush.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Mira Sinclair

User Image

User Image
"Oi understand that feelin'," Mira commented calmly with a genuine note. A small frown fell onto her lips when she realized her Irish brogue leaked out a tad. "As you can hear." She murmured, chuckling nervously afterwards. 'I've gotten so used to speaking like an Englishwoman,' the professor thought sadly, gaze flickering down to her slender hands. Her eyes flickered back to Alex as she uncrossed her arms. "So did you train at St.Mungo's, too?" She inquired politely, wanting to both kill time and get to know the assistant nurse...a bit.

User Image

User Image

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:30 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia was getting ready for a prank. A nice one, he had already sent peeves ahead to help with the setup. Hair a long blond color as he was standing on a bench trying to set some stink pellets up when he heard footsteps coming down the corridor. Quickly he jumped off the bench and sat down on it. Waiting for the person to just run along so he could finish his prank.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Mischevious.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image
Or we will all die alone...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image
XxX Shawn walked down the corridor, eyes held in a frightful glare. he hated having to clean up other peoples messes, but this war must go on. It was his only chance to get back his rightful place as heir to his family name. He would keep Roi here, but first, he needed the propper wand. He grinned evilly as he saw his prey. He spoke like a snake. "Mr. Noinnei, up to a prank, I suppose?' he said slyly, taking out his wand. He was not one to mess around. "That will have to wait..GIVE ME YOUR WAND" He said. XxXUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Mood:Irritated.
Health: Fine.
╚══════════════╝

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:58 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia rolled his blue eyes as the teacher accused him of the prank that he had yet to pull. But he jumped when the man suddenly burst out at him. Surprised eyes stared at him as he shook his head. He quickly spoke, with a calm, ready to fight tone.
"Okay, one, what the hell? And two, why the hell would I give my wand to you?" He asked jumping up from the bench and moving away from him. Hands gripping the larch wooded, chimera scaled wand inside his pocket. He stared at the man, eyes moving from his eyes to his wand. Waiting to see who would strike at each other first.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None... So far.
Mood: Calm before the Storm.
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image
XxX Shawn glared. he was to old for these childish games. He was a teacher for gods sake, did the child really think he could win? Well the boys first mistake was not having his wand out already. Shawn pulled out his wand in .5 seconds flat, already uttering a spell. "STUPIFY!" He shouted, aming his want in less time then it took him to draw it. XxXUser Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:29 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia was ready as the teacher casted a spell. Quickly he pulled his wand out and casted the only defensive charm he knew,
"Expelliarmus!" He cried out the spell as he tried to begin sending a spell back, but there was no way he could win against a professor, against someone with much more experience with spells then him.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None, yet.
Mood: Strained.
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image
XxX Shawn was fast to used his wand flicking away the spell and sending it crashing into a lamp. "Finite Incantatum" . He growled, stepping forword. He raised his wand. "Incendio" he said, pointing it at the boys legs. XxXUser Image
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:47 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia was taken off guard by the upperclassmen spells and the sudden bursting of his pants leg catching fire. He jumped up and down feeling the flames burn his smooth legs. He kept jumping up and down as he attempted to pull the pants off.
"Son of a b***h..." He cursed as he continued to struggle and pull the pants off.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: Burning! Burned legs!
Mood: Pain!
╚══════════════╝

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers