Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:03 pm
[Warning: I hit my head at work and may be mildly concussed. if my posts make no sense, I appologise.]

User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year Slytherin student

"...Rest in peace..."

Daemon nodded. "My mother was a Ravenclaw. I think she secretly hoped I would follow her into it, or Tamara into Gryffindor. I.. Suspect she was secretly ashamed I followed my father into Slytherin." Daemon felt his heart squeeze tightly again, but didn't move.

"...Mother..."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:23 pm
    §†êvïê

User Image
      Stevie walked into the corridor,dragging her little broom and dustpan behind her. She began sweeping the floor,trying to ignore the students chatter. She swept up dust,grime,and candy wrappers. She cocked her ears up,hoping to hear the rest of their conversation.

†hê Öñl¥ Hðµ§ê-êl£

"Hêrê mê råwr!"

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari gave a sideways glance to Tamara then turned back to Daemon. "This whole house thing in my opinion is silly. Beside if Tamara didn't like you being Slytherin then why would she try so hard help you? I think you are reading too much into this. Anyway, you mother sounds like a fine woman and I do not think there is any reason to be ashamed of the house you are in, Slytherin is a house of pride and power, so I have read. You should take pride in who you are, I am sure that is the way your mother would have wanted it." Hikari was not if what she was true but it was the right thing to do. Or so she thought.

((Ow, sonds like a dangerous job. Get better))
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:33 pm
[-amused- it's McDonalds. It's only dangerous when you get an idiotic manager who thinks they're funny shaking a ladder when you're on it and yes I did hit him. Oooops.]

User Image
Daemon Sadi

"If you stand in my path, I will destroy you"

Daemon nodded, abashed. "Did you know her?" He asked. it wasn't sarcastic, "That was very similar to what she told me when I told her what house I'm in..." Daemon looked up at the clouds he could see through a window. "I wonder if she'll become a ghost?" He asked softly. His voice held no hope, however.

"Hold on tight, I'm taking you to hell."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari blushed, "No, I can't say I have met your mother, but I wish I had. She sounds like a wonderful woman." Hikari followed his gaze towards the window. She did not want to answer his question though she had good idea of what the answer might be. She had looked it up herself to found out if her mother might be a ghost. Hikari didn't know what to say to that, she didn't feel as hopeful as he looked.

((I would have done the same thing))
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:44 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy listened carefully. Her heart was beating so hard that it seems as if it would break her chest. She knew what it felt like, losing someone dear. And yet it haunts her almost every night through her visions.
"Possibly.", she muttered, gazing emotionless at the floor, "She might come back as a ghost if she choses to. Contrary to Muggles, witches and wizards get the choice to leave a footprint and stay as a ghost. But they'll never 'go on', or rest in peace, if you prefer.", she explained, "However, those who chose the other side may never come back. Only through the Resurrection Stone. But they'll never be the same again...." she mumbled sadly. She knew that it felt as if someone had ripped the heart out of the chest.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

"...Rest in peace..."

Daemon chuckled softly. "She was a Ravenclaw. Going on offers her a new adventure. A new learning curve." He shook his head. Tamara had gone quiet. Probably remembering his mother. Tamara had been all but the second monster child she'd birthed.

"...Mother..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 pm
    §†êvïê

User Image
      Stevie looked up at the students. One had short black hair and looked like a Slytherin. "He must be the Sadi boy Headmistress was talking about," she thought. A nice looked blonde headed girl was sporting her Gryffindor colors. Another girl has long brown hair and beautiful eyes. "Over achieving Hikari," she thought gleefully,smiling on the outside. So far,no one had noticed her until the boy looked at her. She looked for a second at the last girl,another Gryffindor by the looks of it. "Radcliffe," she smiled knowingly. She didn't know that other Gryffindor girl,but she had the build of a seeker or chaser. Maybe she was just a Quidditch fan. She shrugged and went back to sweeping.

†hê Öñl¥ Hðµ§ê-êl£

"Hêrê mê råwr!"

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded slowly to Daemon. "I know I would never remain a ghost. It seems even more lonely then moving on. I mean as a ghost you watch people you know grow up then die... what a sad reality." Which had been part of the reason Hikari did not think her mother a ghost even if she was dead. Though to be fair she really didn't her mother was dead. Then she seemed to hear something Lucy said that annoyed her. "The Resurrection Stone is just part of a stupid children's story. It is not real." There was no proof of such a stone, Hikari had looked. The closest she could find was the Philosopher's Stone and Uncle Eriol had told that it was evil. Either way there was no way to bring a person back from the dead. Ideas like that could drive a person insane.

((@Stevie-Hikari has brown hair and I really would call her eyes happy, particularly in that last post... Also the yellow is a bit hard to read
@Lucy- be careful not to break the fourth wall, you are using knowledge from the books that common people would not have known about after the war.))
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:57 pm
{{@Light-I edited. I also changed the yellow to blue and the blue to yellow.}}  

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:58 pm
((thanks, now I can read everything you typed much more easily, thank you))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

You released my evil...

Daemon's eyes flashed red for half a second, as the light shifted on his eyes. "Resurrection Stone?" He demanded, "What is that?"

But can you out run it?

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari raised an eye brow to Daemon. "You never as a child read beetle the bard? It is part of the story 'The Three Brothers.' You know, the story about three brothers who cheat death out of their lives so Death himself gives them each a gift. One of those is supposed a stone that can bring back the dead, but everyone knows it's just a silly children's story." Hikari glared at Tamara's housemate, Lucy. Stupid girl had made Daemon's hopes go up for something that was not real. Something like could crush a person even more then not giving encouragement at all.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:13 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi

Rest in Peace...

Daemon's eyes widened, as his head shook. "My mother was muggle born she.. Prefered the stories she heard." He looked around eagerly. "A reserection stone... Maybe the libary would have something on it." A manic light glittered in his eyes.

...Mother...

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari clutched her books tighter and cursed silently. Daemon was doing the one thing that she knew would most likely harm him the most. "Daemon, in that I suggest you go to the library and ask for 'Beetle the Bard.' If you are going to look for this stone then I suggest you know what it is supposed to be." Hikari wanted to snap at Lucy, but knew it be better when Daemon was not there. Hikari feared that Daemon might do something truly dumb.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers