Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Second Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:46 am
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell smiled tentatively as Marina approached before fiddling with the hem of her uniform skirt. "Everythin's fine! Really, that's umm...kinda why I wanted to talk to you. I umm....I'm dating someone!" The Hufflepuff's eyes widened as she just blurted it out. It wasn't supposed to sound like that!

Wearing: Uniform | Where: DADA | With: Marina | Feeling: Nervous | Thinking: Gah!| OOC:

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:55 am
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Happy | I won't ease your strain: I wonder who it is? | You'll be waiting in vain: Nell | I got nothing for you to gain: Second Floor Corridor |
Wearing

Marina's eyes widened at Nell's outburst and and a grin slowly broke out on her face. "Really?! Who?!" She still didn't get why Nell was so nervous. This was a good thing, right? Her first boyfriend! But who could it be? She knew the Hufflepuff had had that huge crush on Cameron for first and second year, but wasn't he dating someone now?

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:01 am

User ImageUser Image

Nell nervously smiled back, so far so good, and now for the kicker... "Erm....Rose Hall. S-she's in Hufflepuff with me and Ada remember?" she twiddled her thumbs waiting for her friend's reaction.

Wearing: Uniform | Where: DADA | With: Marina | Feeling: Apprehensive | Thinking: And now we wait... | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:17 am
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Shocked | I won't ease your strain: Did she just say Rose Hall?! | You'll be waiting in vain: Nell | I got nothing for you to gain: Second Floor Corridor |
Wearing

Marina's eyes widened as Nell revealed who she was dating. Rose Hall. Oh. Well, this was a surprise. She had known Nell and Rose were friends, but she hadn't thought they.... Well, you know. She exhaled slowly, and smiled. "Yeah, I know Rose. She's really nice. I hope you guys are happy together." Nell definitely did seem happy, and Marina wasn't about to make her feel otherwise. She hugged her friend swiftly, and sat down on the floor, legs crisscrossed. "So, how did you guys get together? C'mon, details, Nell!" Her brown eyes gleamed with excitement, and her initial shock started to fade. "Oh, and did you tell Ada yet?" she asked curiously, tilting her head back to look up at her best friend.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:35 am

User ImageUser Image

Nell's eyes practically bugged out of their sockets as Marina continued smiling and even gave her a hug! She had actually called it! And when her friend sat onto the ground the Scot flopped down next to her, still slightly in shock, but with a wide brilliant grin on her face as she began her tale. "Alright alright hold your knickers! It kinda began the night after I had that small breakdown after DADA, she came to my bed and wanted to know what was wrong. So I explained to her what had happened during the summer and she hugged me and then well....we kissed. Afterwards she apologized and then I felt bad because I well erm... I thought I wasn't a good kisser being my first one and all. So we avoided one another and acted a bit awkward in classes for a few weeks until she found me over at the Clock Tower Courtyard and was rather blunt about our avoidance. So..I maybe got made and yelled at her for backing off and making me feel worthless and then she got mad and complimented me and then one thing led to another and we kissed again. After that we talked it out and I-I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. So...yea, that's about it. And no I haven't gotten the chance to tell Ada yet Mum." Nell grinned and rolled her eyes mockingly at her Slytherin friend.

Wearing: Uniform | Where: DADA | With: Marina | Feeling: Great! Wonderful! Splendid! | Thinking: Best. Friend. EVER. | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:02 am
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Happy | I won't ease your strain: Woah... | You'll be waiting in vain: Nell | I got nothing for you to gain: Second Floor Corridor |
Wearing

Marina listened attentively to the whole story and then broke out laughing when it was done. "I'm sorry but that's hilarious," she gasped out between giggles. "I can't believe you guys got so worked up over a little kiss," The redhead continued to giggle until her laughter finally subsided into quiet chuckles. "So basically..... That whole thing last summer led to you having a girlfriend? Sheesh. I need to get into another battle with dark wizards. Then maybe I'll get a boyfriend." Upon saying this she blushed, though she wasn't quite sure why, and her thoughts drifted inexplicably to a certain Slytherin friend. What the.... She was just being silly. She didn't have any....romantic feelings for him, and he certainly didn't for her. Right?

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:23 am

User ImageUser Image

Nell just rolled her eyes again but chuckled along with her friend as she mentioned how silly they were getting worked up over a kiss. Well in defense, at the time it didn't seem like just 'a little kiss'." the Hufflepuff actually used air quotes. Her eyes widened when Marina spoke of getting a boyfriend and her smile took on a sly mentality while her eyes sparkled with mischief. "A boyfriend hmm? It wouldn't be a certain Slytherin boy we sat with at the beginning of the year in the carriages? A boy who's name happens to be spelled D-A-M..." she began to spell out Damien's name in an almost sing-song quality.

Wearing: Uniform | Where: DADA | With: Marina | Feeling: Mischievous | Thinking: Ooooo, someone has a crush! | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:21 pm
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Embarrassed | I won't ease your strain: I do not! | You'll be waiting in vain: Nell | I got nothing for you to gain: Second Floor Corridor |
Wearing

Marina's face went bright red. "Shh! Someone will hear you!" she hissed, making frantic gestures for her friend to be quiet. Merlin, this was horrible... "I don't like him! Really! He's just a... a friend! And even if I did, he would never like me back! His parents would probably disown him for dating me!" She fell silent for a moment, struggling to figure out her own feelings. There was no way she could like Damien. He was cold, and always had to be right, and horribly stiff and formal, she'd never seen him in anything but the school uniform and couldn't even picture him in a pair of jeans and trainers, her father would have a heart attack, her mother might go into shock, and- wait, why was she thinking about what kissing him might be like?! No, no, no! Damien Edgeworth was off limits. Even though he was kind, and showed that people could change, and was always there for her, and didn't call her names anymore, and had saved her life- No. She was not going to think about him. Not at all. Oh, why was she still thinking about him! With a groan, she lay back on the stone floor, one hand over her eyes. "Boys are so... Ugh! This is annoying," she muttered.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:01 pm

User ImageUser Image

Nell's smirk turned into a full blown laugh as Marina attempted to both shut her up and turned as bright as her hair. When her breathing was finally under control and tears wiped from her eyes she merely gave her the "Are you serious or just plain dumb" look. "I'm sure first year that would've been the case, but I've heard that its mostly his Mother that's the pureblood fanatic not the Father so you've got a pretty solid chance. I mean, of course, that's after admitting you like him. Because there's another bet and consensus that you and Dominic happen to like each other." the short Scot knew her friend would blow a gasket over that piece of information, she had hated the black-haired Slytherin since day one. When her friend laid on the floor bemoaning boys in general Nell just giggled again and pat the hand not over her eye mockingly affectionate. "There there, what's the point of female adolescence if you don't have boy troubles."

Wearing: Uniform | Where: 2nd Floor Corridor | With: Marina | Feeling: Mischievous | Thinking: Ha! Knew it! | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:51 am
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Furious | I won't ease your strain: WHAT?! | You'll be waiting in vain: Nell | I got nothing for you to gain: Second Floor Corridor |
Wearing

Marina shifted around in agitation as Nell cracked up laughing. This wasn't funny! Alright, maybe she would be laughing too if their roles were reversed, but still! Not funny. "Go ahead, laugh it up. You have no idea how confusing he can be. And seeing as I don't like him, there's absolutely nothing to admit." Nell's next words made her freeze. Her expression darkened and she propped herself up on her elbows to stare at her friend. "What?" she seethed. "Me and...that!" The redhead couldn't bring herself to describe Dominic as a he. "Are people insane?! We hate each other! He hit a bludger at my head a few weeks ago! That's an odd way to tell a girl you like her! And he has a girlfriend! That little second year Slytherin, Eliora Blake. They're perfect for each other, she hates me just as much as he does." Marian shook her head, resolving to hunt down whoever had started that particular rumor. "Why are my," here she shuddered, "feelings for boys suddenly so interesting to everyone! You'd think they'd all be too busy to gossip, having their own boyfriends and girlfriends. Honestly!"

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:31 pm

User ImageUser Image

Nell shrugged as Marina admitted to Damian being confusing. "He's a pureblood adolescent who's entire socially constructed world might be torn down as well as dealing with a rising swarm of hormones the likes of which he's never seen. To be honest...that could describe a lot of boys here!" the girl said with a chuckle. Her chuckles were soon outrageous giggles as her friend raged-as she thought she would-over the rumor mill about her and Dom. However the Hufflepuff froze when she heard her words. A bludger? They had a ruddy bludger incident?! "He hit a bludger at you?! Are you ok? Did you go to the Hospital Wing? And why am I the last to know?!" the agitated 'Puff blurted. When the Slytherin asked why her feelings were the talk of the school Nell merely shrugged again. "They're so busy dealing with their own drama that they like hearing about others? Don't worry, I bet the rumor will blow down once the Gryffindor love triangle gets out." While she never liked to truly gossip (as in, speaking rumors and half-truths about people she barely knew) that particular piece of information she had heard and seen herself. Well...not the seen but definitely the heard!

Wearing: Uniform | Where: 2nd Floor Corridor | With: Marina | Feeling: Gossipy...bleh! Concerned | Thinking: She probably died and came back and thought it was nothing! Gahhh!!! | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:16 am
size=9]I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image

I won't soothe your pain: Tired | I won't ease your strain: I need a nap... | You'll be waiting in vain: Nell | I got nothing for you to gain: Second Floor Corridor |
Wearing

Marina just shook her head, still frowning, as Nell continued to laugh. It was almost a relief when her friend sobered after she mentioned the bludger incident, but then came the interrogation. She rolled her eyes and mimicked Nell's earlier tone. "Yes, Mum, I'm fine Mum." With a little huff, she answered the Hufflepuff's questions for real. "He claimed it was an accident, but I have my doubts about that, of course. It only grazed me, so no, I didn't go to the Hospital Wing. His mum is the nurse. What would I say? Oh hello, ma'am. How did I get this injury? Your son. Yeah, no." At the talk of the Gryffindor love triangle she nodded sagely. "Even I know about that. The Remy, Caitlin, Sam thing, right? Good grief, Sam should just pick one of them already! He's breaking both of their hearts." Marina remembered the summer, when during the battle she'd come across Sam and Remy kissing. In front of Caitlin. See, this was why she didn't like crushy feelings. Someone always got hurt. The Slytherin girl stood slowly, as her legs were falling asleep from sitting for so long. "I should go. I need to take a nap or something, because I'm already tired." It was true. Discussing her and Damien always tended to leave her confused and tired. "Tell Rose I said hi, and that if she breaks your heart I'll break her face," Marina told Nell as she walked off. At the end of the corridor she turned around and grinned. "Just kidding! See you in class, Nell! And remember: I don't like him!" With that the redhead disappeared around the corner.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:58 am

User ImageUser Image

Nell glared softly at her friend at her mocking tone before doing the mature thing and sticking her tongue at Marina. When she finally answered her questions of the bludger incident she had to admit it would be a bit...odd if she went to the Hospital Wing and told Dom's mother what happened. Two scenarios would happen and neither were very pretty. She snapped out of her morbid thoughts and just nodded at her friend's thoughts of the love triangle thinking back to how wistful Remy had looked when she mentioned their kiss. Nell finally looked up when the Slytherin stood saying she was going to take a nap and only grinned shaking her head. Anything to do with actual feelings and the poor girl was drained! As she stood from her own sitting position she heard Marina's threat and "joke" and her cheeks turned pink before she spluttered out, "Marina! Not funny Marina!". However it took all she had not to chuckle again at her friends reminder of her crush. With the way things were going....she'd give it to the end of fourth year. If they weren't together by fifth she would give them both a push...into the ruddy lake.
[Exit: Second Floor Corridor]

Wearing: Uniform | Where: 2nd Floor Corridor | With: Marina | Feeling: Mortified | Thinking: No jokes about breaking faces! | OOC:

fire away, fire away
I am titanium

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron faced the mirror in the boys' bathroom as he washed his hands, then took his hat off, fixed his hair, and put it back on. The fourth year then walked out of the bathroom and headed towards the Grand Staircase. His plan for the rest of the afternoon was to get some food then maybe do some homework. Who am I kidding? Cameron wasn't planning on doing any homework or studying. Today was such a beautiful day! Why would he want to waste it inside with textbooks when he could go outside and fly on his broom or find a quiet place away from the other students and play his guitar?

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli sighed as she exited the staircase and entered the second floor hall. She didn't really know where she was headed. Anywhere she could be alone she supposed. Play her violin somewhere off by herself and maybe calm the emotions boiling inside her. As she walked, her heels made a soft click click on the ground. She turned a corner, and froze. There was the one person, above all other people, that she was avoiding as if her life depended on it. She stood there, staring at him for a good minute or so, before realizing he was looking right back at her. "Eep!" She spun on her heel and immediately started walking the opposite direction. No way! She wasn't facing him. She wasn't facing... that. She was trying to calm her emotions not send herself spiraling even farther downwards.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces