Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
First Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:39 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie sniffled and hiccuped, trying to regain her composure and breathe. Mental break downs and breathing apparently didn't go very well together. She coughed and loosened her grip just slightly on Rufus, afraid she might be choking him with how tight she was holding on. "I-I'm..s-sorry" She said, in between gasps for breath and trying to force herself to stop crying. She felt so weak. She couldn't stop it. She couldn't face her fears. She gulped and moved one of her hands to wipe away the tears and makeup running down her face. She looked at him with blurry eyes and hugged him tight again. "Thanks..." She whispered at an almost inaudible level. "For coming after me... and for not giving up on me... and especially for treating me like I'm normal and not looking at me with that stupid pitying look everyone else uses....." She paused to breathe again, still trying to regain her composure. "I-it really means a lot to me Rufus... more than i could ever possibly explain."

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:13 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus smiled warmly at her. He had no idea what to say to her so he nodded lightly and kept holding on her pink and blond hair he wondered if she was truly blond or if it had been dyed as well he ran his fingers threw her hair. as he petted.
User Image

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone
Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick stumbled out of the Defense Against the Dark Arts room, looking white and quiet. It wasn't until he walked a few steps down the hallway that he realized where he was. At Hogwarts. He still felt shocky, and it didn't help that a shudder went through his body every now and then. He finally realized someone was halfway carrying him, and he glanced over. Wait, Erik? What was he doing? He shook his head, trying to dispel the images of Drae and his sister. "I can walk, you know." His voice came out in a tremble. Merlin, did he look as bad as he felt? Then the cold realization hit. Oh lord, the class saw his boggart, didn't they? He winced, realizing there were bound to be questions sooner or later.

----------------------------------
State: A wreck
OOC: Just a pass through post.

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:23 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie rested her head against his chest. Her tears were mostly gone now and she couldn't breathe a little easier. Now that she was able to actually comprehend what was going on, she realized that Rufus was petting her which made her smile just a tiny bit. His fingers in her hair felt nice and she was really glad he was there. He calmed her down and he cared. He really truly cared. Another smile crossed her face and she burrowed against his chest, just glad she was starting to forget the horrors the Boggart had shown her and definitely glad Rufus had followed her out and stayed with her. "I really mean it..." She whispered, her voice a tiny bit muffled since she hadn't lifted her face from his chest. "You're... different from everyone else, and it's a nice change."

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Smitten
✔Status: With Verily McHalen.

Erik chuckled when Rick said he could walk. "I doubt that Rick. You look like you'd collapse at any moment." He continued supporting Rick as he walked towards the stairwell. "It's okay though. I have experience being a support. So, uh, you okay? Mentally, I mean. Cause that was pretty bad."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image
I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
And everything's a mess

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick stared over at Erik. Honestly, he wasn't sure anymore. The breakdowns he'd been having were pretty bad, and he wasn't sure anymore as to whether he knew he was all right or not. After what had happened, as well as his overwhelming schedule and erratic sleep schedule, he wondered if he was falling apart. He could be losing whatever grip on reality he had, and that thought scared him. "I really don't know anymore..." The admission was a quiet whisper, and he squeezed his eyes shut. Would he ever regain whatever passed for normal in his life again?

OOC: Just a pass through post.

It's a damn cold night
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

When Rick admitted to not being all right mentally, Erik frowned slightly. He didn't know what to say, so they walked in silence for a little while. Then Erik said, "Well, if you want to talk to anyone, Rick, me and Edd are here to listen. We'll help as best we can." It wasn't much, but Erik figured that knowing someone was there might help.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image
I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
And everything's a mess

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick nodded quietly, his eyes sliding shut. He almost didn't have the energy to fight anymore. Everything was still too messed up, too confusing for the teen that he felt like he was drowning in the madness. "Thanks." With that, he let Erik guide him up to the Hospital Wing.

OOC: Next post at the Hospital Wing.

It's a damn cold night
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Erik nodded when Rick thanked him. "No problem. Anytime," he said as they stepped into the Grand Staircase and headed towards the Hospital Wing.

Out Of Character: {Exit to Hospital Wing}

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron, still wearing his equipment and carrying his broom, was slower than Elli, who dropped her things and left them on the field, as he made his way towards the school. When he heard his name being called in her familiar voice, he didn't turn his head to look at her until they were inside. "What?" he demanded, spinning on his heel to finally look at his girlfriend.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli raced after Cam, but when his words came out sounding angry she halted and frowned, standing a few feet away from him, and chewing on her lip. "Cam...." She paused and then dropped her gaze to the floor, toying with the hem of her shirt nervously. "Are... Are you mad at me?" She asked in a whisper, not daring to raise her eyes and look at him. She was terrified that he was angry with her. She did want to look up and see anger... or maybe even hate in his eyes.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron huffed when Elli spoke his name. Was he mad? Of course I'm mad! he thought angrily. I hit four bloody targets! The boy wanted to yell. Or perhaps he wanted to cry. Maybe give her the silent treatment instead? "I dunno," he mumbled after a moment of silence. He knew. He knew he was incredibly frustrated. Since he figured it was obvious enough to tell that he was mad, he continued without letting Elli get in a word. "Wouldn't you be mad if you were in my situation?" His brown eyes pierced into hers although she wasn't making eye contact.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli winced when he answered, his words only confirming the fact that he was pissed. She finally lifted her eyes took look at him, eyes filled with sadness, and her teeth digging into her lip. "Cam...." She whispered, taking a step closer, but still staying at least a foot away from him if not more. "I.... I wanted you to be on the team... but Remy's got the final choice and.... she thought Iris and Tevye played better than you...." She gulped, eyes filling with tears, and looked back at the ground. She sniffed, trying to stop herself from crying. She hated him being mad at her though. "I get it. You hate me. I'm sorry." She said in the quietest whisper possible, stumbling back a few steps, and rubbing her eyes furiously, willing herself not to cry.

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image

So don't stress, don't

Cameron stared into Elli's eyes until they welled up with tears. He narrowed his onto the ground, and only half listened as she spoke. Cameron took a step back when he realized Elli took one towards him, then looked back at her. "I hit four targets! Iris was knocked out at one point, and I wasn't! How in the world did she play better than me?!" The usually quiet boy's voice boomed through the hall. It seemed as though no one was around, though. Why didn't Remy even say anything to me? he wondered idly as he turned to walk away. However, he stopped mid step when he heard the next thing that came out of his girlfriend's mouth. "I don't hate you," Cameron mumbled, his back still facing Elli.

we could be

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image

Elli didn't look up from the floor. She flinched when he started yelling, but still didn't look up. She couldn't refute what he said. Iris and Tevye had both been knocked out. He hadn't. She shrugged helpless. She still didn't look up. Not when he turned his back on her. Not when he said he didn't hate her. She gulped and rubbed at her eyes again, knowing she was sufficiently smudging makeup across her face. "If you don't hate me.... then why are you walking away from me Cam?" She whispered. She sniffled quietly, trying to hide the fact that tears were now pouring down her face. She couldn't stand him being mad at her. She already didn't think she was good enough for him, let alone when she was making him mad and making him yell. She rubbed her eyes again, trying to stop the tears. "I'm sorry Cam. I'm sorry I always make you mad. I'm sorry I always screw things up. I'm sorry I can't do anything right..... I'm sorry I'm never enough." The last part she whispered, before turning away from him and trying to walk away before he could walk away from her. She wouldn't be able to handle him walking away from her, but she couldn't see straight through her tears and ended up stumbling a few feet away and falling against a wall. She gave up on trying to walk, and just slid down to her a**. Quickly she dragged her knees to her chest and buried her face in her legs, trying to sob as quietly as possible.

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces