Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Ground Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:10 pm
User Image
User Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy smiled, until Sam said that he was supposed to be in class. "Samuel! Remy would be very disappointed in you! You know better than to skip class!" He said, clucking his tongue. He checked his pocket-watch and sighed. "I don't have class this block. Where do you want to go?"
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{}

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:42 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Remy Bleiddiaid
Doing: With my girlfriend.

Sam chuckled when Romulus insisted that his sister would be mad at Sam for skipping class. "Yeah, she probably would." He shrugged and thought about what they could do. "You know, not too sure about that. But we're creative. We can think of something. Let's get out of here." He started walking, hoping that Romy would fall in with him.

Out Of Cookies: {Exit}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:52 pm
User Image
User Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy chuckled with Sam, not really knowing why. He was serious! Sam shouldn't skip class! When the older boy said they would find somewhere to go, the younger nodded. "I'm sure we can! It shan't be too hard!" he said, walking alongside his companion. Out of the corner of his eye, he could swear he saw a girl with long pigtails duck in a niche to hide away.......

{Exit}
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{What's on my mind?}{}

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:12 pm
User Image
User ImageGryffindorThird YearSeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romulus walked up the corridor, until he discovered a window with a small seat in its sill. He sat in it, head in his hands. The season was lost, and it was his fault. He was Seeker! He had the most important job... or at least, that's what Remy always said. He sighed, then started pulling his gloves off. He followed that with the rest of his padding, then his robes. The boy didn't seem to care at all that he had just left it in a messy pile in the floor. He didn't deserve them anyway. No Seeker in the history of Seeking ever failed this bad! At least.. that's what was running through his head. The season before Sam had left in a blaze of fury... he had failed to catch the whole season. A thought crossed his mind.
"What if Remy kicks me off the team?"

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:04 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A pair of sneakers tapped against the tiled floor as their owner ran through the corridor. Yes, believe it or not, Annabeth Fletcher was running. It was an awkward kinda of gait, really... but she was still going for it. What else could she do? As she sat in the stands that afternoon, watching the game with hopes for her team to win, her hopes were crushed when the Ravenclaw Seeker caught the Snitch and ended the game. It didn't take long, maybe ten or fifteen minutes, and the match was over as well as Gryffindor's chances of winning a game this term. But that wasn't the problem. The problem was that Romulus had left the Pitch in a rush, trying to hide his face from everyone. Anna wouldn't stand for it! Her friend was upset, and that just would not do! Somehow, she had managed to control her breathing while she sped down the hall. 'Ha! This running thing isn't so--' Her thought was interrupted as she came to a tumbling halt, falling head over heels and landing on the hard floor. Thankfully, her arms kept the tile from breaking her face. Annabeth grunted, and returned to her feet. Where was he? She knew that she had saw him flee to this corridor. Slowing her pace to a jog, the Gryffindor continued down the hall until she finally found her friend, sitting in a window seat with his head in his hands, his Quidditch gear piled up on the floor. "Romulus!" the girl called, hurrying over and plopping down into the seat to face him. Her hair was twisted and curled from the wind outside, but her hat seemingly contained most of it. Round blue eyes found the boy's, filled with concern. "Hey, are you okay? You kinda stormed off, and you got me worried." Annabeth hoped that her friend would be okay. She knew how fragile his self-esteem was, how easily it could be shattered like glass.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image

Romulus looked up, then blinked at Annabeth. Why had she followed him all the way here? His blue eyes were wide, but instead of concern, his showed desperation. He shook his head slowly, eyes never leaving hers. "I-I... no? I let everyone down... again. I don't even know why Rem let me on. I quit last time... and, knowing me, I'll probably do it again." He ran a hand through his already windblown hair. Blue eyes were closed, his head dropped. He sighed, then looked back up. "I was going to give the Snitch away... T-to someone I really... erm... like... but... I can't. A-and I can't tell them, because.. I don't know?" He mussed his hair again, unable to say anything more. It wan't a lie, what he had said. He really, really wanted to catch the Snitch for his best friend. It made him feel pathetic that he couldn't even achieve that much. Another tear streaked down, but he didn't try and stop it. He just sat there sobbing, like a child.

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:50 pm
User Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞

He seemed confused by her presence here, and Annabeth wondered if she should have followed him at all. At least he kept eye contact with her, though, even that was painful. He looked so... sad. As she listened to his words, the Gryffindor could only frown. 'He's really down in the dumps...' she thought as he continued. She remained silent, processing what he had said in her mind. It was when he started crying that she finally spoke up. "Romulus Bleiddiaid. You, my friend, are not a quitter. Sure, you left the team last time, but you had your reasons, right? And you came back, which proves that you wanted to try again. That is not a quitter. That is someone who wants to learn from his mistakes, someone who goes looking for greatness instead of waiting for it to be thrust upon them, and Romy, you are a great Seeker. So you had a bad season? Everyone hits a roadblock now and then. All you can do is keep trying and do better next time, learn from these past games, practice until you're the top Seeker in the school!" Annabeth realized that her voice had slowly grown from a soft, gentle whisper to that of a loud, lion's roar. She returned to her normal tone, afraid that a Prefect or somebody would hush her. The girl continued. "And about that person you like? I'm sure they'll understand. Don't be afraid, Romulus. You're a Gryffindor. We were born to be brave. It's in our blood. Just do what you gotta do, buddy. I'm sure it'll all work out in the end." Annabeth smiled at him, hoping to cease his tears. Just like the stories, she wanted his ending to be happy. Than again... sometimes, life was no fairytale. Still. If anyone deserved a happy ending, it was Romy. She nodded to herself. Yes. That's how it needed to be.

We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:16 pm
User Image

Romy blinked. Why was Anna encouraging him?! He felt really, really bad that he didn't catch the Snitch now, since she was to be the receiver. "Thanks, I guess. I only joined the team again because Remy begged me. I'm not even supposed to play Seeker. I was a Chaser first year. Its no wonder I suck at this spot. Maybe I should quit. Rem will be happier with... Eun or David playing than she ever will be with me. She thinks that... just because she's amazing, that I have to be as well! B-but I'm not! I'm not Remy!" He wasn't even sure who he was talking to for a few seconds as his anger spiked. He blinked, the emotion changing. He was quite used to his sudden mood changes, but most other people assumed him to be insane and left him to deal with it. He sat back down, unsure of when he had stood up. Blue eyes flicked from the ground to face Anna again. His voice went from angry to scared, a quiet, broken sound as he spoke again, "S-sorry. I didn't mean to get.. erm... angry?" How was he supposed to explain this to her? He scratched the back of his head as if he were confused, unsure of how to continue. Did he tell her about his problem? Or let her get weirded out enough to leave on her own? He didn't want to lose her! She was his best friend!

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:44 pm
User Image

Annabeth did not flinch as he slowly grew more and more angry. Any sane person would back away, at least. Maybe even run away. But not her. Her sanity was of question, apparently, because the girl did not back away nor flee. She stood her ground... in a sitting position, but still. Suddenly, Romy was standing, glaring at her, his gentle blue eyes turned dark. Anna's crystal blue irises did not leave those dark pools of stormy ocean blue. As quickly as he had become angered, he was calm again, back to normal... sorta. His eyes were no longer frightening, but frightful. He regained his seat across from her, and she blinked at him, confused. He had just switched emotions faster than a lightning flash. As he apologized, Annabeth only watched him. "Romulus. You do not suck at your position on the team. Did it ever occur to you that you were chosen for the starting spot because you're a good Seeker? I think you're a wicked Seeker, and so does Remy, I'm sure. Maybe she asked you to be on the team because she saw potential in you that you are blind to. As for you getting angry, it's perfectly alright. I'd rather you scream at me than some passing first year. Now then, are you going to tell me why you just started screaming at me? You know I'll probably find out eventually whether you like it or not, but you could save me some time and tell me now. So?" Anna crossed her arms over her chest, and continued to watch him, awaiting an explanation of some sort. Anything to get him off this topic of his "horrible Quidditch skills", which was not true at all. At least, not to her, anyways.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image

Romy listened to her words, a half frown on his face. She seemed to think he had talent, even if he didn't. She asked about his angry outburst, and he blushed lightly. "I-I have... problems... with my emotions. I can't... um... control them... sometimes." His voice was quiet as he explained his "problem." He looked away from the girl, worry and embarrassment clouding his eyes. His thoughts were flying, all sorts of emotions springing around his head. "B-but.. I'm not crazy. I promise I'm not... just... I don't know? Emotionally challenged?" He looked up at her, wondering what she would do. Would she leave and never look back? Or would she stay? Maybe... to accept him? The blush darkened as he continued thinking of just why Annabeth would choose to stay, if she did.

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:53 am
User Image

Problems. Didn't everyone have problems in some way? Though, Romy's seemed deeper than what he let on. Controlling emotions seemed easy for her, but obviously not for him. Why? As he looked away from her, Annabeth watched him curiously. His explanation... it was... rather humorous. She couldn't help but giggle a little. "I'm sorry for laughing, but emotionally challenged is just a funny way to say it. And I don't think you're crazy, Romy. Heck, I never said I was completely sane either." she said. Anna hoped he would not be offended in any way by what she said. She definitely didn't want to force him away. Who else would he go to? The two of them just seemed to understand each others problems. That's what best friends did. "Ya know, I've got some baggage to carry around too. It's hard sometimes to just... keep going." Anna paused, turning to look out the window at which they sat. The afternoon sun felt wonderful on her face through the glass, and she smiled into the golden light. "But I still keep going. I don't let it take over. Don't let your emotions control who you are, Romy." She turned back to Romulus, still smiling. "You know what I do when I get upset about stuff? I write. I've filled so many journals, I've lost count. Maybe you could try that. It would definitely be a better way to deal with your emotions than screaming at people. But, if you need to scream, find me first, 'kay?" The girl tilted her head ever so slightly, giving the boy a thumbs up. Maybe that would make him feel better? She hoped so, anyways.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:51 pm
User Image

Romy nodded, then sighed. "Anna, you're the epitome of sane. I'm not. I wasn't raised right and... I dunno? The demons of my past... and all that." When she said to write, he held out his current journal, a pen tucked in the cover. Inside was filled with his elegant handwriting, with thoughts, poems, quotes, and so much more. He hadn't ever shared his writing, outside of news, with anyone. He pulled the small book back, then tucked it in his pocket, not giving her a chance to grab it, if she would want to. He glanced out the window, then sighed. Out of nowhere, it seemed, he recited, ""Be that word our sign in parting, bird or fiend!" I shrieked, upstarting— "Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore! Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken! Leave my loneliness unbroken!—quit the bust above my door! Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!" Quoth the Raven 'Nevermore.'" His quiet, deep voice, echoed a bit, eyes closed until he opened them to look up at Anna. He gave a half-smile, a slightly confused look in his eyes.

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:37 pm
User Image

Annabeth blinked at him. Her? The epitome of sane? Ha! If only he knew. She looked at his journal, studying to worn cover. Though, he would not open it for her, and she didn't blame him. She wouldn't let anyone, not even Bradley or Tobi, so much as give a sideways glance at her precious notebook. As he pulled it away, she reached into her bag and revealed her own journal. The cover was decorated with pink flowers, which seemed rather girly for her to own, but it was by far her favorite so far. Clutching it to her chest, her eyes followed Romy's out the window to the grounds of the school. The older boy began to quote Poe, and Anna smirked. "And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting, on the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door. And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming, and the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor. And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor shall be lifted - nevermore..." A good choice of quotation, she thought. Poe was a classic, but not many could recite it word for word. The girl turned to face her friend, a faint smile on her lips. "Demons of the past... I understand, you know. A good writer can't just be a good teller. They have to be a good listener too." Annabeth rose from the window seat, returning her journal to her bag. The Gryffindor looked down the corridor, and then back at the boy. "I'll see you around, okay? Finals need to be studied for and such. Bye, Romulus." And with that, the young girl started walking down the corridor, headed for the Grand Staircase. From there, her Common Room sounded like a wonderful place to be. A nice couch, her textbooks, her journal wedged into the books so it appeared like she was studying, and a nice glass of pumpkin juice were all in her future.

~Turning the Page: {Exit to Elsewhere}

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:54 pm
User Image

Romy blinked rapidly when Anna finished the poem. She knew Poe? He blushed a bit, (though he didn't know why,) and coughed awkwardly. "To be a good listener, one must have a person to listen to." He watched as she stood, a slight frown on his face. She was leaving? "Bye, Anna. Thanks for cheering me up. Good luck with studies." He gave her a slight wave, then stood. The boy sat on his knees on the floor, folding his robes, then placing his gloves and padding on top. He stood, then headed off to his bedroom to shower and read.

Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:02 pm
And we both go down together...we'd stay there forever...just try to get up
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

SlytherinPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

Sergio walked into the Ground Floor Corridor, following Veronica. He awaited her to catch up to him. "So is there anything else you want to know about me?" he asked her, actually thinking about telling her anything, except anything about family background. "But yes...to add on to what you said. Yes, that royal banker story is too good to be true. It's a lie. A lie I tell everyone. Truth is, I do have humble beginnings. When I was born, my family lived in one those small two story houses. Well, my mom, brother, and I were. I was outside all the time. My father has a business. And about when I was three-four years old, he got appointed to CEO of the main cooperation, hence why I am so...wealthy I guess you can say," he told her. It was a lie in some degree, but it was the truth. His dad was an underling for the longest time, while his Uncle had been the CEO until his uncle had died. His dad was appointed after that.

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

And I'm sorry, this wasn't easy...I ask you believe me...and never let go

mc2

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas