Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:06 pm
I attempted to collect all the exclusive rider SIC's at one point. I do have the Faiz Accelerator Form and that Sengokujidai Hibiki for example but I got to say from my point of view they are just to ugly, to flimsy, and to pricey for my taste.

Very artistic stuff though.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:59 pm
if i could own just one, i think it would be the Agito SIC i posted =P lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:12 pm
LOL pwnage
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:46 am
lol even kame rider Black is at the mercy of Parking enforcement xp
User Image  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:35 am
User Image

i thought this picture was sick, i love me some Kikaider/Kikaider01. but im not to sure who the other guy with the bird helmet is xp

(Shout out to Hakaider! in the background, all time favorite Bad guy)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:20 am
Agito Geist
User Image

i thought this picture was sick, i love me some Kikaider/Kikaider01. but im not to sure who the other guy with the bird helmet is xp

(Shout out to Hakaider! in the background, all time favorite Bad guy)

you know they made a movie where Hakaider is a good guy but a badass one  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:30 am
Kamen Rider G

you know they made a movie where Hakaider is a good guy but a badass one

yeah i heard about that, iv'e tried looking for it but all i can find is the Raw Version and some Trailers. It looks really Badass, I hear a freakish looking Kikaider appears in the final Battle xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:38 pm
It's a shame that Another Agito only appeared in a few episodes, and was really twisted.
I quite enjoyed his organic design. He still wasn't completely organic like Shin, but it still looked quite unique. (Shin I'm not too fond of, his design seems too organic for me)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:35 pm
yeah same here, i really enjoyed his roll as a incomplete Agito =P and I loved the style he had, him and Gills. but yeah i wished he had more screen time =/
maybe one day (not any time soon stare ) they will do a Agito movie =P and we will get to see more of A.Agito and maybe some Mirage Agito xd that would be pretty sick.

User Image  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:32 am
They could do that and utilize more alternate versions of riders.
(the Showa Imitation riders, Riders that are otherwise identical like Ryuga and Dark Kabuto, loose fits like Shadow Moon and Black, they've got a fair bit of design space with that)
Though, plot would be rather shoddy if they didn't include either Den-O or Decade as an explanation. Which is somewhat depressing since I felt that Decade was a failed attempt at doing something quite good.

But then we get into a much different discussion. Would Gills, Another Agito, and Mirage Agito all be considered Failed Agitos?
I suppose Agito, Gills, and G3 would make for a decent tag against G4, Mirage Agito, and Another Agito. though, while that would be an impressive fight, it wouldn't make much sense considering that G4 was cursed, Another Agito died, and (I really actually don't know the story of Mirage Agito only that he exists and what he looks like I'm afraid)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:36 pm
yeah that would pretty cool, i really enjoyed the Decade Episode with the World of Dark riders, but your right they could have done so much more with that series. in my opinion i think Gokaiger is doing alot better with their attempt at using all the past costumes. hmm yeah unless they decided to do like the Eternal Movie, but i think that would only work well with Dark kabuto, and Orga, maybe even Nega Den-o (maybe include a human partner he use to work with question )

hmm i know thats a good question. I know Gills is, and Another Agito is a closer attempt but not quite there i think. and i dont really know much about Mirage Agito, seeing as he only appears in the S.I.C story line. but ppl online have been saying he could be the only other Agito to perfectly evolve.
I would love to see an all out fight between the two, just to see how strong his power compares to all of Agito's Forms mrgreen  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:52 pm
hey guys so I started watching 3 new Toku's, well new to me at least, and i wanted to see if anyone has already seen it befor i continue on.

Garo - which seems to be pretty cool so far. Demonic knight vs the whole demon world, how can that not be badass lol plus it lacks the whole wacky persona that KR and Super Sentai seem to have alot of.

GenSeiShin JustiRisers - which I'm kinda not sure about, kinda reminds me of Godzilla mixed in with Super Sentai and Knights of the zodiac (saint seiya). which im a fan of all 3, but idk how it will play out. the Cape they have after transforming looked pretty gangsta xd

Madan Senki Ryukendo - this series, wasnt all that bad. given Iv'e only seen the first episode, it didnt seem wacky or goofy. and i also enjoyed the production of the series, pretty intresting. as well as the mix of magic and technology mrgreen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:08 am
KAMEN RIDER ΑGITΩ

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:39 pm
Heard of all three. haven't really seen anything that takes my interest from them specifically though. Are they good?  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff