Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Once A Turk (BC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:47 am
(Hello anyone there?)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:58 am
((Sorry, things are moving a little slowly right now, lotsa school bogging people down. It'll pick up again.))

Vaizel directed a sullen glare at Fenrir for his comment. He was starting to realize that the twins had a sense of humor to be reconned with. As he watched them he noticed an odd young woman behind the both of them. He blinked once or twice before he realized what had unnerved him about her appearance, she had furry ears... his eyes widened slightly before he turned quickly back to his table. Pulling up the menu and staring at it with an air in indecision. Under his breath he muttered, "partial human at six-o-clock." The words were barely audible almost like an exasperated sigh to Meru. Then he tuned himself into the conversation a bit more, "Anyone who falls victim to the horrors of their own minds should be pitied." He exclaimed, unaware of the portent of his words.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:11 pm
Ermak Lorde
((Sorry, things are moving a little slowly right now, lotsa school bogging people down. It'll pick up again.))

Vaizel directed a sullen glare at Fenrir for his comment. He was starting to realize that the twins had a sense of humor to be reconned with. As he watched them he noticed an odd young woman behind the both of them. He blinked once or twice before he realized what had unnerved him about her appearance, she had furry ears... his eyes widened slightly before he turned quickly back to his table. Pulling up the menu and staring at it with an air in indecision. Under his breath he muttered, "partial human at six-o-clock." The words were barely audible almost like an exasperated sigh to Meru. Then he tuned himself into the conversation a bit more, "Anyone who falls victim to the horrors of their own minds should be pitied." He exclaimed, unaware of the portent of his words.
(I'am sorry back home is quite normal right now I hope I was'nt being rude sweatdrop )
Meru really noticed his sigh then afther he said something about "who falls vitem shall be pitfued" Meru gaved him a blank stare not knwoning what it means "ummmmmm transtion fenier?" she asked feeling a lil creeped out at the monet  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:07 pm
Interesting thing to say...rather deep meaning...maybe he isn't such an idiot...I guess he's just stressed out, from what I gather this is like his first day on the job, and with the reutation Turks have for being professionals, I guess that's a rather lot to live up to...Then again... She looked to Fenrir and Garm. I'm not entirely sure that reputation is very accurate to begin with... "Ah so then..." She said, feeling compelled to change the subject. "Anyone see anything they might like on the menu yet? I dont know about you but it all sounds so good I can't decide!" She announced all too cheerfully.  

KiyaraSabel

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:47 am
furry1337otaku
Interesting thing to say...rather deep meaning...maybe he isn't such an idiot...I guess he's just stressed out, from what I gather this is like his first day on the job, and with the reutation Turks have for being professionals, I guess that's a rather lot to live up to...Then again... She looked to Fenrir and Garm. I'm not entirely sure that reputation is very accurate to begin with... "Ah so then..." She said, feeling compelled to change the subject. "Anyone see anything they might like on the menu yet? I dont know about you but it all sounds so good I can't decide!" She announced all too cheerfully.
Meru giggled "I agree" she said looking at her menu a bit she was right due to that she was hungry anything would do as long it did'nt had anything gross in it  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:36 pm
rila_chan
Ermak Lorde

(I'am sorry back home is quite normal right now I hope I was'nt being rude sweatdrop )
Meru really noticed his sigh then afther he said something about "who falls vitem shall be pitfued" Meru gaved him a blank stare not knwoning what it means "ummmmmm transtion fenier?" she asked feeling a lil creeped out at the monet

Fenrir seemed happily oblivious to Vaizel's sullen stare. Garm had the sensibility to give him a fleeting look of compassion. When the young Turk whispered his warning both twins in quite incidental and natural looking ways managed to get a good look at the furry-eared girl. Garm's eyes met Vaizel's for a momment, he blinked slowly as if to say, " Yes, we see her, just act natural."

The exuberant twin smiled cheekily at Meru's request for a translation. " I think our poetic young friend is saying that some people let their imaginations run away with them... only on a much deeper and horrifying level. They become prisoners to their own dark dreams... they deserve our compassion for they are the ones trapped and the only ones able to release themselves. At least.... that's what I think he means... but what do I know?" Fenrir ended his breif stint in serious conversation flippantly. Although the devil may care tone did not extend to his eyes.

The girls had just made their comment on the menu when the waitress returned. " Have you all had a chance to look at them menu? Or should we start off with some drinks?"

Garm, with uncharacteristic initiative stated, " I think we need a bit more time with the menus, but I'd like a glass of Yips Tea."

" I would as well," put in Fenrir. " Wow... it's been ages since I've had Yips Tea.... I hope they serve it boiling like mom..."

" We do indeed, sir," the waitress replied as she noted down the twins orders. "Drinks for you others?" she asked sweetly.

Eskevar Fire Cross

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:02 pm
"okay........" she said oddly which confused her more but she understood a bit when the waitress asked she nodded "I'am still looking but I'll have water please" she said answered then resume looking at the menu a bit  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:06 pm
"I think I'll try what they're having." Dawn informed the waitress. Then she redoubled her efforts in trying to find something on the menu she would prefer above the rest of the delicious sounding meals. After so long eating foods in which one of the main ingrediants was listed "Texturized Vegetable Protein" this would be a change for the better.

OOC:Fourth ingrediant in the filling of microwavable beef and bean burritos. Seriously it lists "Water, beef, beans, texturized vegetable protein,..."  

KiyaraSabel

savanacat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:42 pm
Dahry looked over the formula that Saerrena was concerned about and did a brief mental check of her own before answering, "Yes the factors really are that unstable, and it gets worse with more cells at a time as they tend to overlap and create even more random factors. That's one of the reasons that many of the animal experiments have gone insane, because the linkage tends to overide their own func..." Dahry paused a moment and looked down at the hand that she had been using to point out the steps and progressions that she was elaborating over. She experimentally rubbed her thumb and forefinger together and started thinking outloud, "Dust? There wasn't dust on this paper five minutes ago. This dust also feels rather...moist, almost mildewy. That would mean that it's from rotting wood, possibly infested wi-EEEK!" At this point a rather large and active bug fell onto her hand with a loud 'plop'. She practically threw the papers in her hand away from her in her rush to sweep the bug off her hand. She was shivering very dramatically as another thought ceased all her movements. She started to look up at the ceiling in horror as her thoughts continued to spill out of her mouth, "If the dust and the termites were from rotted wood...then that means...the ceiling. It's going to fall down on me-AGHK!!" The second bug that fell on her hand completely arrested her attention and she quickly looked down at it as she swept it off her hand. She looked at the resulting smear on her hand in horrified realisation. She turned over her hand and the digust on her face was plain as she again screamed, "I SQUISHED IT!!!! THAT IS SO DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:39 pm
((ooc:Heh, sweatdrop hope i can still jump on!))

III Watched the strange figures as they grunted abstract sounds to each other.One of them was getting annoyingly loud. Were they here to bring food or pain? She blinked then started to wimper partly of lonliness,part from pain. The tall man figure that brought pain had been extremely pleased about something...."porg-kless"was what he called it. Many smaller figures also started to invade the lab lately, surrouding her cage as the tall pain bringer would grab III from where she cowered and force her to preform in front of the creatures,pointing towards something on her head....the exact area which had been causing her quite a bit of pain lately.... III then gave a fleeting glance to the celing,checking that the strange smelling man still clung to it's rafters. III was satisfied to see him still hanging on,now looking for an escape route.

((i.e. III's horns are starting to grow along with her strength))  

FuzzWolfie

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:54 pm
savanacat
ooc:I posted so that III could interact with me....but, nothing has occurred in the interim since then. So, since Dahry is tied up, and Teerce is undoubtedly elsewhere as well...I geuss I'll have to make a new char. I'll post a bio as soon as I come up with one, while I'm, at it, I'll probably post one for Teerce since I never did for his human life...

Oh,I'm really sorry about that!!!!!! *bows* plz forgive! i had on idea this was happening so i simply left this thread alone!!! oh,gosh.....i is soooooo sorry!!!! sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop plz feel free to scold.. sad crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:02 am
furry1337otaku

OOC:Fourth ingrediant in the filling of microwavable beef and bean burritos. Seriously it lists "Water, beef, beans, texturized vegetable protein,..."

((LOL!!!!!!! You have no idea how funny that is, as I, too have had experiences with textured vegetable protein! I was reading the bean burrito wrappers and went off on this whole thing about how I was being a good girl and eating my textured vegetable protein, and now it's become somewhat of a running joke in our family! rofl ))

Saerenna shook a small bug off her shoe, and watched Dahry's discomfort. It's not like there was anything she could do about bugs. Unless there was something up there making the ceiling mold...or move. She looked up, but the light was too dim to tell if there were just shadows, or actually something up there. Catching the sound number III had made she looked at it. Then the altered animal looked up, and she, too followed it's gaze. Well, all of that added together, would probably mean that someone was up there. It better not be an escaping experiment.... "Who's up there? I demand you to come down, or I'll have to call in the SOLDIERs." she threatened. At least, she hoped there were SOLDIERs out there. SHe had heard that some were coming, and hoped that they actually had.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:43 am
Vaizel noted Garm's silent communication and scratched idly at the side of his face with one hand to show he understood. "I'll have some of that tea as well," Vaizel decided, then glancing at his menu asked for a salad to start and ordered one of the more carnivorous platters. Roasted meat in some sort of appetizing sauce which inlcuded these fried tuber-weeds he had heard were tasty.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:36 pm
Meru looked at her menu scanning though each meal until she can to some certion food "Hmmmmm....grilled staek with mash potatos sounds good" she thought all she ate was ramen and matarily food back at juneon boy it maded her sick thinking about it but shook that thought off  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:31 am
The waitress quickly jotted down the orders, wondering if anyone besides the twins who seemed to be northerners knew that Yips Tea was fermented Yak's milk mulled with various spices and served with a certain root grated into the drink. Northerners loved it......most people, however, described it as absolutely vile it did have quite an aroma....

The twins, party to this knowledge, did not feel it incumbent upon their honor to reveal the percise nature of their chosen beverage. Garm had mommentary scruples about this... the last person who had tried Yips Tea with them ended up quite ill. He shrugged mentally it might be entertaining to watch various reactions. He wondered if this classified him and Fenrir as sadistic.... he hoped not because he enjoyed such practical jokes immensely.

" Well since everone is ordering," Fenrir began, " I'll have the roast hart with Reagan greens."

" I think I'd like the rabbit stew, on the spicy side if you please," Garm said politely as he handed the menu to the girl. He smiled, noting Vaizel's acceptence of his tacit signal. The waitress nodded cheerily collecting the menus of all three Turks.

" What can I get for the rest of you? Or would you like more time to decide?" she asked noting Dawn still poring over the menu. " If you are unsure what some of the dishes are please feel free to ask me any questions."

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff