Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply OOC
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:11 pm
Yeah, but you broke Sarah's neck. o.o And, you nearly killed me in that fight! scream

rofl "Wesker stop stealing ideas from comic book villians! " rofl

@Platypus: Btw, incase you didn't know, I'm Chris and he is Wesker. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:15 pm
I only did that so that I can get away while you were all distracted with her "death". And what can you expect? We're arch-rivals, if you were stronger, you'd have almost killed me too!

rofl "The right to be a god? You? Arrogant even until the end." rofl

No, don't tell her our secret identities! rofl  

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Senzykyo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:51 pm
so whats going on  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:03 pm
Haha there i edited it. NOW NO ONE WILL KNOW! rofl

Hello there! mrgreen Well, is a recap what you want?

rofl The human brain is a complicated b***h rofl (love that line! xd )  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Senzykyo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:14 pm
nah just bored  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:21 pm
Oh, okay. Well you're going to need a recap if you want to join the rp.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Senzykyo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:45 pm
uh in the guild?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:57 pm
Yes, this is a RE rp guild. The whole guild is basicly based on our rps. All the other topics are just rp areas.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:43 am
Are you saying I was manufacturrred?

THAT'S MY NEW LINE!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:59 am
LOL awsome! I still like the "The human brain is a complicated b***h." Line alot though rofl  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:17 am
Well of course you would Chris.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:45 am
You two are seriously potty... I swear lmao.  

Syniq

Senzykyo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:55 am
ok well give me a recap  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:12 am
Lol okay here's the recap.

Okay, so, after Sarah's capture by Matt, with the help of Zandre, was taken to the Hive. Stayed for three months there as experiment when George tried to break themselves out. Goerge stays behind to fend of Wesker, but loses. He catches up with Sarah, is going to kill her for destroying one of his Hives in Japan. Realises she infected, says he could use her. And he does, she becomes his minion with slight memory loss.

Zandre wants to get her back, aswell as kill wesker, he ends up setting off a bomb, blowing up the hive. Zandre's appearence changed due to the radiation of the bomb.

Chris, Claire, Rebecca, Leon, Steve, Drake, Zandre, Crimson, Alice, and Sydney, Mike, go off to the london hive to go get her back. While in the hive, Wesker his checking on experiments, sarah following behind him obidiently. Then they get word of the intruders, (the large group of names at the top of this paragraph). And sends out experiments to kill, or atleast weaken them.

Sydney finds sarah with wesker, and the others follow behind. Wesker, seeing his arch enemy Chris, decides to fight him. So they have this big fight scene and crimson wants to get some of the fight too. So Wesker gives sarah the order to take care of Alice, and Chris while he's dealing with crimson. Sarah, due to the memories returned to her, cannot kill them. But the pain from wesker's elbow to the back, forearm to the neck, various things like that make her follow orders better. But, later on, Chris is severely injured by Wesker, and Sarah is unable to kil her younger sister sydney, and friend, alice. So wesker sends jack krauser tio kill alice.

Sarah gives gun to chris to use on wesker. Which only works a little bit. Then, wesker takes his arm around sarahs neck and puts gun to her head. Chris lowers his weapn, and so does just about evreyone else. "Since this is who you came for, you lose." With those words wesker snapped sarahs neck. "killing her".\

Puts self destruct button on the hive and leaves. Everyone hurrys out, taking sarahs body with them. They all make it outside the hive as it explodes. Sarah's broken neck heals, she is not dead. Chris gets his wounds treated as much as he can, and zandre proposes to sarah. Then Matt shows up, looking for a fight, zandre fights him, but due to the horde of zombies coming their way, sarah breaks it up and matt disapears.

They all take care of, kill, a large number of zombies, sydney is on the roof of a building with Jake, wesker's experiment little does she know. And Sarah has just found two survivors. Aya and Lucy.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Senzykyo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:22 am
ok  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items