Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Raccon City incident. ~Past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image

"Girl's underwear? God i don't even want to know..." she said taking her eyes off of george's shirtless body. "Well, remember my scar? And i said the man i loved gave it to me? He turned out to be some drug dealer, figured i knew too much, tried to kill me." she says then takes a deep breathe. "He cornered me, tried to basicly stab me to deathe...with no remorse." She says then sighs. "It takes alot to try and murder your girlfriend in cold blood like that." then she continues "Usually when i sleep, somhow my brain relives that exact night he stabbed me, the night i killed him in self defense. All the pain, sorrow and betrayal of that night..." she looks back up at him "That's why i got used to sleeping so little."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:56 pm
"im not good at sleeping either people say im an insomniac its not that i dont gain energy from sleep." "Personally i know what kind of things you went through that night." "when i got the biggest scar on my back from the girl i thought i loved." "She took my Katana and tried to cut me in half." "then she broke down crying saying i tried to kill her." "i went back to the asylum and well she kept my swords and my home and took my money." "when i got out of the Asylum the infection was Spreading i took my swords my guns my life my clothes back and left." "and then i began to help survivors escape." "after that well you know what happened." User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image

Sarah listened. "Yep, then getting kidnapped by umbrella and tried to be forced to join them." she finished his sentence. She whiped her wet eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:48 pm
"yeah that happened." "such is life the beat goes on and you dont let it go ya know?" "s**t happens deal with it get going." "the girl i loved was infected when i showed up." "i didnt even take the time to listen to her say no im still human." "i pulled the trigger and left." said George Tracing the scar on his back slowly. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:38 pm
User Image

"Wow" Sarah said and sat crissed-crossed. "I've been through bad other than my attempted murder. His friends mistreated me badly." she said.
Oh, the bad memories. "But he was always there to stop them. Though it doesn't seem like much after he tried to kill me"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:57 pm
"well i dont know badly you were mistreated." Said George. "but i can tell you Shock therapy is a hooker." Said George with a smile.
"that is definitely no fun though People picked on me alot if thats similar to how his friends treated you." said George.User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image

"Well mine was more like abuse." Srah said and stretched her arms. "Back then, i wasn't the strongest compared to a bunch of drug dealing guys. Just the girl who they could mess with for entertainment. Untill Seth stepped in of course. He wouldn't let them hurt me." she then sighed.
"Atleast then he did." Sarah didn't want to remember any bad memories anymore. But most of them were drowned away by unconsciousness or injery and memory loss. "I was like the puppy always getting kicked." She raises one eyebrow to comment on his earlier words. "Um, i don't think shock therapy would be the best for me. Therapy maybe. But electricutions...well that'll just add to the pain."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:54 pm
"they claim its a good thing they shock the impulses out of you." "its a lie." "just mean they get to eletrocute you and claim it medical." Said George "im beyond the puppy getting kicked." "im more like the dog choking on the end of his leash trying to help its master whose old and fell down." "worried and scared and alone." Said George. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image

"Well doctors always claim it helps, or it's good for you. But it really isn't and makes everythings worse." Sarah said looking at the ceiling of th helicopyter.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:14 pm
"Itll fly again soon then i gotta mess with the motor somethings killing it." "just like somethings killing me." Says George. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image

"Ok" Sarah said then sighed a bit. She stood and started going through some things inside the helicopter. "You know what i really could use right now? A drink." Sarah said.
She usually doesn't drink, but she just needed somthing to take the stress away.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:32 pm
"Check the mini fridge over by the open drawer of ladys undies." "i did earlier there was candy in it." "i ate a snickers." Says George. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded and went where he said to look. She opened the mini-fridge.She opened the door. "Man, they have alot of stuff here. Must mean they travel far." Sarah said bending over to look in the fridge. She pushed somthings away then pulled the bottom droor open. She smiled and pulled out a glass bottle of beer. She kicked the door of the mini-fridge with her foot and took a big chug out of it before going back and sitting on her bunk.
"This is the most luxury i've gotten in a while." she said then took another sip of her beer. " Can't hardly find good cleam running water now"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:57 pm
"This ******** copter have a bathroom to." "they definitely go really far." "also umbrella is really freaking rich." Says George pointing to a door in the Room thats near the entrance. "thats the bathroom no shower but a jacuzzi tub." Says George. "and ill be using it when i finish fixing the motor for this beast." says George standing up. "also please dont drink all the beer." "id like one to." Said George before grabbing the side of his bunk and pulling himself up easily. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

"Don't worry i won't. I'll try to make it last. And by the looks of it, theres pleanty for the two of us." She said.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff