Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:48 pm
mizu looked up to the girl "you mean it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image
I smiled softly at the little boy and picked him up and patted him on the back as I would a small baby.
"Yes Mizu she does and I will try my best to protect you as well. I understand your pain as my family is dead too and I had to well...Come on just stick close to me and I'll protect you."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:29 pm
[this post moves into after u guys leave and you guys will love Zandre after this is over. sorry if I go overboard lol]

User Image
`Bad Company`

Zandre went into the warehouses and started pulling out a lot of power tools. Ignoring everybody else he started working on the Tanker. He emptied out all the oil through a hose, leaving a large pool several yards away. From there he cut windows into it around the sides where the oil used to be, and an opening to enter in the roof just large enough for a human accessible via ladder on the back. After that was done he lit the inside on fire to clear out any oil that remained. The others were gone by that time and he went over and fixed up the engine to perfection. He cursed to himself as he heard moaning. He turned and saw a small hoard approaching, having been attracted by the fire. He was sure the fire would cause everyone to assume him dead if they saw it. All the better. He killed off the zombies and resumed his work. Everything was ready for upgrades now. He went inside warehouse and after a lot of searching, found a hidden underground room with a lot of heavy artillery. "Perfect." he sneered and brought everything up to rig to the inside of the tanker. He worked on this through the night, until morning when he was finished. The outside of the Tanker was now heavily armored and had turrets mounted on each made window that fired 50 caliber ammo. Each window also had a see-through mesh to keep zombies out. There was enough ammo to last for weeks as well. On the front above the passenger side the was a rotatable Gatling gun rigged to the roof to take out frontal enemies. The Gatling gun and turrets had laser sights attached too. He was fully satisfied with it, as he was able to find several heavy metal Cd's for the stereo and jack up the stereo like crazy with amps and sub-woofers. He was also able to find a good pair of earplugs for Kurama that would block out a crap load of noise. "Time to roll." He said as he blasted the Heavy Metal and drove the armored vehicle across the landscape. "They'll want my help after this..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:20 pm
[[hey... u told zandre to drive the oil tanker lol]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:32 pm
User ImageKurama looked around, keeping his ears low to his head. This place didn't settle right with him, but he didn't know why. He kept himself as close to the bottom of the buggy as he could, his ears for the most part healed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image
Sarah smiled "Yeah, don't worry, i mean it." she says warmly. Sarah stands ,she got in her buggy and started it up. She waited untill the rest had gotten in. She had grabbed a few water bottles before leaving, she chugged one down and started to drive. She glanced at the dusty crinkled map. "I'm pretty sure there's either a high-tech safe-camp near here, or a secret military base." She said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image
I picked Mizu and got in the buggy with Sarah.
"Well there is one way to find out? What's the worst that can happen?" I sat down in the passenger seat with Mizu on my lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:02 pm
George had been driving with the peopel who got into his buggy he saw the base before anyone else skidded to a halt picked up the rifle stood and looked towards the base. "I see a nice sized human guard outside." "atleast 5 guys light machine guns and 4 sniper towers six emplacement points for the Machine guns." Said George. "so there ready and loaded for anything." Said George dropping back into his seat and taking a white cloth and a stick and making a flag of Surrender. "if they Say anything Raise that flag got it Lesean?" Said George. "Thats gonna be the only thing keeping use from getting shot at atleast." Said George Cranking the engine and driving to the base. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image
Sarah nodded. She listened to what George said, she could hear him well due to the infection, even if he was a good distance away. "Yeah, but with those guns, it could also be Umbrella. But Military is a good possiility. We won't be sure." She said, Sarah sighed. "Only one way to see for sure." she got out of the Buggy and jumped down untill her boots touched the sand. "I'll go look, we would be less of a threat if we didn't sneak in.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:08 pm
"no dont get out of the buggys." Said George. "i can see them fine with my scope there definitely military i know that formation its a very offenssive defense formation." "its only supposed to be sued in the field." said George. "and they can see us i know cause theres a sniper looking at us." Said George. George grabbed the white flag and waved it and then started the buggy knowing the Sniper saw it and relayed they were friendly. "time to go." said George Driving to the base. User Image  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:16 pm
User ImageKurama continued to keep his ears low along with his own body... Something just didn't feel right about this place, but why? He didn't understand this sensation. It would seem safe, so why did he fear it?

"I still don't trust them." he muttered low so only those within a close proximity could hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image
Sarah nodded and got back in the buggy, she drove to the base behind George. She stopped, aout 5 feet away from the guards. She hopped down. Sarah looked at the guards, she reached back, they tensed up. She rolled her eyes and pulled out her water bottle and chugged the last of it down. "Ease, up. What's a little water going to do?" she muttered.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:36 pm
"OK Call sign is Demon of war 557. check it with a superior if you can." Said George. "one of the guards instantly Screameed "open the Gates were in the pressence of a great warrior." George thanked the guard and drove his buggy into the base. "theres one more of us Coming hes probly Driving an oil Tanker." Said George. "well be taking one of the officers quarter houses." Said George with a smile. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image
Sarah raised and eyebrow at the guards reaction to george. She got in and drove in behind george. Sarah parked where George did and looked around the base. "Wow, this place is nice." she said to herself.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas