Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WasabiFennec

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:10 pm

x3! <3 Aww.

P.s. Here's a picture I got in an art trade. I WORSHIP IT.
User Image
I like it so much, I'mma plug the girl.

www.melaleuca.deviantart.com- She does commishes! <3
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:41 pm

I love it! I saw her artwork on DA also

Rainey_angel81

WasabiFennec

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:44 pm

Rainey_angel81
I love it! I saw her artwork on DA also

Isn't she amazing?! She's sending me the original free of charge too! D:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:05 am

Wow, that picture is really amazing! She is really good with colored pencils!

haythere

haythere

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:41 am

Rin is being lazy so she's going to post something a little old

User Image

I entered this in Diana's holiday contest. From left to right; Nadia, Kali and Sirus (Ha I don't draw him enough xd ). Kali and Nadia are Sirus's half sisters (all share the same mother, diffrent fathers). I thought it was a rather cute picture ninja

The little plushy that Kali is holding is Garou. whee
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:10 pm

Rinchans-flower

User Image

I entered this in Diana's holiday contest. From left to right; Nadia, Kali and Sirus (Ha I don't draw him enough xd ). Kali and Nadia are Sirus's half sisters (all share the same mother, diffrent fathers). I thought it was a rather cute picture ninja

I remember this from the contest, they're so cute~ ^^

I like how Kali's look is sort of in between the older two, the three of them being half-siblings and all. 3nodding

chiiku

haythere

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:14 pm

chiiku
Rinchans-flower

User Image

I remember this from the contest, they're so cute~ ^^

I like how Kali's look is sort of in between the older two, the three of them being half-siblings and all. 3nodding

Thanks, I actually never designed her up until the contest, so I just had to think of something at that moment for her coloring.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:23 am

jubeikebagamai
I drew a pic of me and my boyfriend just walkin along bein cool'n such hahaha oh btw i'm a foxbunny and he's a roo!!!

I can't see the picture, only a Red X sweatdrop

haythere

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:46 pm

http://www.deviantart.com/view/27872262/

My most recent picture that I did of my fursona. SHOCK, she's missing her kitty! Honest answer for that: I forgot...I drew this while I was in class and was half paying attention to the teacher and half paying attention to what I was doodling....so I didn't notice until after it was inked that I didn't have my little kitty in there. Ah well....She's not in the gift-art I did for Meph over the holidays either.... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:07 am

Very cute Manda! I really like how you colored the hair

haythere

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:07 pm

Rinchans-flower
Thank you! I still have problems with hair.... sweatdrop

Edit: Does anyone know what "Cub Central Artists" Is? Cause everytime I look at this thread my browswer asks me for a password for that place. It only does that on this thread, but on two computers that I've worked on.... confused
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:29 pm

Manda_Tifa
Rinchans-flower
Thank you! I still have problems with hair.... sweatdrop

Edit: Does anyone know what "Cub Central Artists" Is? Cause everytime I look at this thread my browswer asks me for a password for that place. It only does that on this thread, but on two computers that I've worked on.... confused

I've been wondering that myself. I think it's one of the people on here's signature or posts that are doing that. I'm trying to figure it out. Cause it happens to me on a couple other threads on the AFG as well. As soon as I figure it out I'll let you all know and we cna figure out someway to get it to stop >.<

(for some odd reason I wanna say it's jubeikebagamai, butttttttt that could just be my "L" senses going off. (those who have read the manga series Death Note would understand what I mean, lol.))

Shinigami Whistle

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:04 pm

Kyoni Malkat

(for some odd reason I wanna say it's jubeikebagamai, butttttttt that could just be my "L" senses going off. (those who have read the manga series Death Note would understand what I mean, lol.))

I think it is him also. if you click on his pictures that aren't showing up for me atleast, it says in the properties they are from the cube central thing. >.>
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:10 pm

Krissim Klaw
Kyoni Malkat

I think it is him also. if you click on his pictures that aren't showing up for me atleast, it says in the properties they are from the cube central thing. >.>

Yeah, same reason why I'm thinking it's him.

Shinigami Whistle

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games