Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari's looked sideway at Xenos and her fist clenched. The centaur was loud enough for her to hear. His prophecy could not be more clear to her. Things were about to happen at Hogwarts and it was only matter of time before it starts. To her it sounded like first prophecy would have to be the daughter of most likely an Aurors. There must be dozens of those here. The second prophecy was the one truly scared her. Hikari had not had a headache in two years, but that did not mean that it was impossible. What it was her? She shook her head. No, she would stop it, she could, she had to. Squesing Xenos's hand Hikari whispered, "Xenos I don't think we should stay here. Let's go back..."

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

Xenos felt strange listening to the centuars prophecy. Something about it made him feel numb and a bit cold inside. It worried him alot about the Auror's daughter. For a brief moment he feared for Emily, knowing Yuan's father was a very good Auror. Then he recalled Yuan saying she'd be going to China next year and relaxed a little. But he knew Tamara's father was one...but there was so many! He startled a little when Hikari squeezed his hand. The pale boy couldn't figure out why he was so tense all of a sudden. "Yes lets. It'd be best if we were back long before the professor's were." He answered softly squeezing back. Glancing one last time at the group he turned, quietly he started picking his way back through the dark woods. Pausing every once in a while to look behind him, Xenos smiled lightly every time he saw Hikari well behind him.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:20 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara skirted the edge of the Forbidden Forest, climbing over downed trees as she headed away from the school. She wanted to get a decent bit away from the school before she experimented with the spell. Her heart raced in her chest, the blood pounding in her ears. Finally, she was confident enough to attempt the spell that would transform her into an animagus. She came to a small clearing in the heavily wooded area and checked nearby to make sure that there was no one nearby. She couldn't sense a soul. She sat down on the grass and placed her hand over her heart, trying to calm her heart rate down. She needed to be in complete control of herself. Once her heart rate had calmed down enough, she rose and paced the clearing one full circuit before stepping into the center. She twirled her wand in her hand twice before drawing in a deep breath. Raising her arm above her head, she spun her wand in the air twice and then tapped herself on the head. As she tapped herself on the head, she declared loudly, "Feramorhpus!" She felt a tingling through her body and a few minor changes starting to occur. Then something went horribly wrong. It must have been the pronunciation or her temperament. A mere moment after she attempted the charm, she was left standing there, only partially transformed into a canine. Her body was racked with horrible pain and she cried out, crumbling to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:33 pm
Indala remained completely still in Will's embrace,
and listened intently to everything the centaur had just divulged to them.
So many thoughts ran through her head she didn't know where to begin.
Professor Avery seemed to have been the first to get her wits about her,
since she had just said something to the centaur Indala had not heard
over her own thoughts.

It was then that she heard a shriek coming from a little ways back
toward a clearing they had passed earlier in the forest.
"Will?!" Indala breathed "did you hear that?!"

Her thoughts would have to work themselves out later.
Apparently this little adventure was about to take another detour.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:53 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will looked over at her and shrugged. "I didn't hear anything, Indala. But, it's been a weird day here. Let's get back to the school." He took her hand and started to head away from the clearing with the centaur.

{There are other plans for her.}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:13 am
User Image

Ammar
”Nature should never be forgot”

Ammar paused before he responded, "I cannot say," the centaur stepped towards the Headmistress gently, his hoofs softly thudding on the grassed ground, "The cosmos give information, but, always they ask for you to take it as you please. Prepare yourselves with the knowledge I have given, for I can give no further signs, whether I know them, or not,"

He paused, "I will come with you," Ammar nodded to the witches, "Allow me into your school, so that I may watch the proceedings of your fates,"

”It is resilient and determined to win”

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:55 am
Indala sighed.
Guess I'm hearing things now too. I must be exhausted.

Before she knew it she was holding Will's hand again
and being led away quietly from the place where they had encountered the professors and the centaur.
The last thing she heard from them, Ammar was asking to stay in the castle.

As they walked quickly through the forest, she was unable to wrap her mind around any particular thought,
and the exhaustion she could only guess at moments before slowly crept over her.
All she wanted to do right now was curl up on a couch or her bed in Gryffindor Tower and go to sleep.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:40 am
User Image Taking an abrupt step backwards, Evelyn's eyes, filled with shock and surprise, turned their attention towards the Headmistress. That was certainly not the answer she had been looking for. She wanted to know what was going to happen, what they could do. Instead, the hard-headed centaur shrugged off the questions and asked for permission into their castle, permission to sit and watch as their students were put in danger.

Evelyn couldn't speak. Her throat was tight, lost for words. She looked down at the forest growth, her eyes losing focus, as she herself was losing her mind. She shuffled over to the leader of the school, hoping to grab hold of an answer or two. "Headmistress...what are your plans? How are we going to go about this?" Evelyn's eyes portrayed a sad story, looking into Linda Bella's with fear of what was to come. "And are you going to allow this creature into our castle? Has he proven that trustworthy?" She asked hopelessly; not entirely sure as to whether or not she herself wanted this beast, protector or not, inside the walls of Hogwarts.

Porcelaine Ivory

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Racked with pain, she managed to pull herself out of the sunlight and could barely speak or think. Reaching out, she tried to locate Daemon and call out to him. He was the only one she could think of to save her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

Daemon darted into the forest, then slammed to stop. with a heave, he threw his crab into the air. "Find Tammy!" He ordered the crab, who, sensing the tone, raced off into the darkness.
Daemon wore under his breath. "Lumos." he growled, running after the crab.

Leader of the SaDiablo family

User Image  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:19 pm
{Light, this is for me and Dae. Only he can know.}

After she projected the message to Daemon, her mind became fuzzy and moments later, the pain caused by the partial transformation made her black out.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

As Daemon ran, his mand ran over something his mother had taught him long ago. it was a little known fact that the reason he was able to 'speak parseltonge' was because he was an animagus. His form was a jet black snake. Leaping a rock, he wondered if he'd ever need to reveal that secret to Tamara after the years he'd had to fight to hide the fact.

Bob swooped, fast over the unconscious female, looping in glee and racing back to Daemon to guide him. He hoped he'd get a treat.

User Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Tamara lay unconscious and severely deformed. Portions of her body had taken a dog-like appearance. Her face had started to form a snout and her ears had started to grow. Portions of her face were covered in fur. One hand had formed into a paw and one of her legs were partially transformed. Worse still, a tail had started to form, and fur had begun spreading over her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon ducked as Bob came back, stumbling on a log and crying out loudly in pain. He had no idea where he was and he had little idea where he was.

User Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash