Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
LA Prison ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image
Sarah giggled at the nurse's comment. Then she sighed. "Eh, nothing to be ashamed of. It takes alot to endure the torture they put us through. In amental state at that. I've heard of people offing-themselfs after being infected. Or even when the outbreak started." Sarah says then looks up at he ceiling. "I don't blame 'em."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:16 pm
"Tha- that's not why..." the doctor started out before letting out a sigh... "i was once engaged to someone who was experimented on....died because of it too..." the doctor explained. "kurama is ... he is one who reminds me of my lost love. he doesn't talk much about his past, he tries to make it sound like it was nothing but..."  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image
"I'm sorry..."Sarah said. "Well atleast she loved you before she died." She said with a slight smile. Thinking of her boyfriend who'd even tried to kill her, leading up to his demise. She was lost in thought now, old memories coming back to her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:54 pm
A few minutes later, and the boy lasean was all sowed up and his lung was back to normal. the male nurse took the supplies and everything they'd used to dispose of or clean. in the meantime, the doctor sat down beside Sarah.
"So what's your name?"  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:55 pm
User Image
Egon Rapier

Egon was silent the whole time, as if he wasn't even there. He still didn't mop the blood off his face, which was already dried up. He started to feel the infection fighting his system again, giving him the sensation of vomiting. God... he muttered, rubbing his forehead, feeling cold sweat forming in his skin.
Do you know what's worth fighting for...
When it's not worth dying for...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:39 am
User Image
`SALVATION`

Zandre had gone silent for some time. His gaze concentrated through the scope. He took a steady breath and fired. "Get the others. I think I just pissed off whatever I just shot, cause its still standing."  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:51 am
(You do realize the roof is at ground level, and otherwise there's nothing around for a while don't you?)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:07 pm
[[didnt realize]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:19 pm
User Image
"Sarah." Sarah said looking over to the doctor. Infected eyes in all, she shifted her eyes away, then back to the boy.
She looked back at the doctor. He knew her name and she didn't know his. She scanned his jacket for some kind of name tag. Then she just decided to ask herself. "And what is you name? And doctor no-name doesn't seem to fit either." Sarah said nicely.
She was slightly suprised she still had a sense of humor at a time like this. Maybe she hadn't turned into a complete phsycopath after all. Well maybe, she still loved the kill, the blood, the horror. Watching the dead's bodies fall limp to the ground. She shuddered at the thought. She was getting way to carried away.Her spacing out about death reminded her of the time George killed that guy who had insulted her. She hadn't seen him in a while. A few months at most, she'd been around the world quick now that she'd thought of it. Japan was her last great adventure, that was when she'd met Zandre. And she still, didn't sucseed in killing Wesker. Too bad. But now he'd keep a tab on her if she came near. But atleast it would make a great fight with him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:53 pm
lasean coughed and started snoring. he snorted a few times and said in his life. "ill kill you mogan freeman" and continued to sleep.  

R a M

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:08 pm
"They call me Dr. Longin." the doctor said. By that time the nurse had come back, "And mine's Enigma..."

User Image"Right," Kurama said as he opened the hatch to the underground hospital, thrusting himself down although he could have used the ladder.
"There's trouble on the topside. The other Infected just shot something...and he apparently pissed it off. He asked me to get you and the kid." Kurama told you, "Sorry to trouble you Doctor."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image
Egon Rapier

Scratching his head with his handgun, he slowly made his way to the comfort room, stopping at the sink to wash his face. Splash of cool water went to his face letting the nausea leave him for a while, which was a relief, and he wondered when he'd start feeling like crap again. I need to find the cure... he muttered to himself, his hands resting in the sink.

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

R a M

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:08 pm
~~a few days later~~

Lasean woke up as he sat up slowly. he ached form not moving for long time and looked at were he was injured. "well im alive and well" he said and looked over at the girl sleeping and cocked his head to the side.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image
Sarah slowly awoke from her sleep. Finally a sleep that wasn't full of torturous memories that she'd wake up crying and screaming to. Like she'd done with george. God that was embarrasing. She blinked here eyes a couple of times and her vision got steady, she looked at the boy looking at her. "Oh, hey, you're alive." she said sleepily.
She moved to sit up "Damnit!" she cursed, her leg still hurt from the gunshot wound. She got over the pain and looked at the kid again. "You feeling ok, kid?" she asked.

((um imma pretend zandre killed the monster thing then.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:37 pm
((******** i forgot about that im so sorry sweatdrop they can do it as a flash back if thats cool))

he layed back down. "im fine what happened." he asked her as he reached for his water bottle  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff