Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
*wiggles* Let's Play? v.2 (U/C) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:15 am
Awesome! She seems perfect to calm down his restless spirit. I'm guesing he goes on a long journey to the Pridelands to "find his roots" (and it all happens a lot faster than he expected it to), falls in love but then feels a bit tied up and leaves before they figure out she's pregnant. One or two flings later he can return to the Pridelands (or one of his cubs can go look for him) and they end up together - if she'll still have him, lol. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:42 am
I figured I'd just use one of my members of the 'Nera for the capture so that I wouldn't have to deal with the hassle of involving a third person, so AIM could still work. I think I've lost your screenname though.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:03 pm
*sniffs around for tags* xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:06 pm
Sooooorrry I've been really busy with class, I promise I'll reply to our soon! ; w;  

Hotaru-Neko

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:18 pm
Don't worry about it. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:34 pm
Mozhgan grew. ^^  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:23 am

I know I owe you a Kayin/Kafele tag, but I think I have to go. I will do it soon! But I wanted to steal daddy/daughter RP with Anwar and Mozhgan. We haven't RPed them together yet, and she's growing up so faaaast D:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image
pridal rp ftw? wink  

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:55 pm
YES! I love the A'l pride! I think Ibis is in a high enough position to know who the heirs are so it might make for interesting interaction. I'm off to bed now but tomorrow we can work something out. Any preferances (who starts, guild/AIM, scenarios, etc...)?

Tagged you zephy! And even though Mozi hasn't been accepted yet, we could do an rp through pms/aim? *itching to do it*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:44 pm
guild please, and would you mind starting for me? 8>
[wriggles for A'L action woot!]

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:15 am
Updated a bunch of stuff. New additions, growths aaaaand a new horde pic on the first post! heart mrgreen heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:45 am
I can offer Badiah, one of the newest additions to the U'W. I think she's a half sister to Mozhgan through Anwar as well? They could do some general RP if you'd like.

She could give Mel'Tamu an interesting Seer-vision perhaps as well? She's a very troublesome, stubborn little lion and in the future I'd expect her to the short end of the stick by offending some pad, and maybe Mel could see the bad result of that?

I could see a lot of other things as possible if you don't like those ideas. Badiah is a brat and there could be some kind of conflict or action between them, so other options are open as well.

If you're interested you can hit me up though AIM or MSN, my SN is law-of-murphy@hotmail.com on both of them.  

Murphys_Law

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:10 pm
Oh yes, I was oggling her in your sig when I was lurking in the main thread.

She is half-sister to Mozi and pretend half-sister to my new U'W boy (though secretly cousins).

Mozi still hasn't been accepted by the mule so I haven't been playing her there yet but I love that vision idea!

For now we can play the with the two cubs though!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:25 pm
Sounds awesome to me. We can do the vision thing with either one, I don't really mind. Also... I don't think I'm able to RP her quite yet (her siblings aren't all handed out yet), but I can start an RP for us as soon as I get the okay. You want guild RP or AIM or what when the time comes?  

Murphys_Law

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:33 pm
I was in the process of AIM-ing you but I got a pm with a Na'vi cub and lost myself for a bit. =D

I'll bug ya in a bit. XDDDD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces