Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Gamekeeper's Hut Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:06 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor nodded, smiling again.
"My pleasure.", she curtsied clumsily, chuckling, "Yes, yes, of course! As long as you're talking of the chick, of course. I don't want that Stayne pig here." she laughed. She hated William Stayne ever since she met him this year at Hogwarts.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image

Xenos laughed at her comment of Stayne being a pig. Apparently there was some tension between the too. Gently picking the chick back up he tucked it back into the crook of his arm double checking the scarf to make certain it wasn't leaving part of him exposed. "I promise not to bring him. And I won't forget to threaten him for you if he says no." Xenos said with a nod as he turned heading for the door. Once he got it open he waved goodbye before he headed back towards the castle. Time to find the caretaker.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:18 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"Good. Bye, Xenos!" she cried behind him, waving good-bye. She closed the door of the hut as the young student left and sighed, digging into her sofa. 'Sleep...' she thought, slowly falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:49 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

Danny headed down to the Groundskeepers' Cabin, tonight was the full moon, so he decided it was best to visit Miss Duke. When he got to the door, he knocked on it a bit. Shadow had already come back to him a while back and was sitting on Danny's head.

(This is 3 days after Xeno's visit >XD so I declare)

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:56 pm
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor was asleep on the sofa and fell off it on the sound of knocks on the door.
"Holy..." she muttered under her breath as she heaved herself up. She rubbed her forehead and stumbled to the door.
"Danny!" she smiled as she saw the young Ravenclaw standing on the doorstep. She opened the door wider so the student could enter the hut. She looked up in the star-filled sky. Luckily enough, she remembered that the full moon was tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:14 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Hii! Are you ok?" Danny greeted and asked Miss Duke as he came in, he obviously heard her fall down. He sat down in a nearby chair and smiled, "As you probably know, it's a full moon tonight, and yes I've already taken the potion." Danny said brightly to her.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:19 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"Of course I'm fine! Why? And you? Are you alright, with the full moon and everything?", she smiled. She sighed of relief as she heard that Danny had already taken the Wolfsbane Potion, "Thank God!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:23 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Because I heard you fall, it was kinda loud. And I'm fine, I'll be heading out so I can transform in a bit, and then I am going to check around the outer part of the forest for today. I just wanted to stop by and greet you." Danny said brightly to Eleanor.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:31 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"Oh, so you did hear me fall.", she chuckled, "Well, it's good that you're so organized. No wonder you got sorted into Ravenclaw!", she smiled, "Thank you! I was getting bored here with only my Willow." she said, nodding to the black cat snoring on the table. She moved to her and scratched behind Willows' ears, letting the cat meow in sympathy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:37 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Haha, Shadow told me about Willow." Danny said laughing lightly and stretched a bit. "And I wanted to know if you wanted to see me transform? So you know what I look like in werewolf form, just in case." Danny asked a he looked at Eleanor. Shadow had dozed to sleep on Danny's head.

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:41 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"Really?", asked Eleanor, her eyebrows raised, "And what did Shadow say?" she smiled as Willow woke up and stretched her long, front paws. Willow rested her paws on Eleanors' legs as she sat down on the table.
"Nah, I'm fine.", smiled Eleanor idly, "My best friend's a werewolf, and I've helped him a lot during our Hogwarts years. But if you want me to, I guess I could." she smiled brightly. She cared about students and their safety. 'And who's going to feed me?!' thought Willow angrily, standing up and jumping on the cupboard next to the sink. She only sat there when she was furious.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:33 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"That all cats are the same." Danny replied blinking lightly, "And I thought it would be better if saw my werewolf form, so you would know it was me if I walked by window or run by chasing Shadow for whatever reason. So you have no reason to attack me. That and I need to confirm something, and I'll need your honest opinion on this matter too." He explained, he really wanted to know if actually looked like a big puppy or did his parents just lie to him.

(( No, he won't attack c: just the reason stated above. ))

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:41 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
Eleanor laughed lightly.
"Ooh, alright then. And, by the way, I'm the Care of Magical Creatures teacher, I take care of magical creatures, I don't attack them!" she winked as she stood up to get her coat. She put it on and tied her hair in a messy ponytail.
(( big puppy?! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:49 am
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year
Ravenclaw

"Thanks." Danny said happily as he stood up and held tight to his staff and stood by the door, ready to go. Shadow had already woken up, but remained on Danny's head.

(( IKR XDD ))

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:56 am
3lean0r Duke

User Image
"Why, my pleasure." smiled Eleanor, walking to the door. She opened it and waited for Danny to pass through it as she yawned. Willow frowned and jumped on her shoulder, determined to leave with her. As she jumped, Eleanor bit her lip, but said nothing.
"Decided to come, have you?" she asked her cat. Willow meowed proudly, slipping down into Eleanors' arms.

(( answer in the forbidden forest? ))  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces