Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:49 pm
(( I have a talking, annoying and sarcastic ferret! xd
Guys sorry I've got to go, see you tomorrow (I'll come back like in 5 hours probably, maybe six) ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:03 pm
~Christine Grass~

(I'm totally Lost sorry.)
Christine walked silently to the group."Lets see besides from me coming right now.There is the teacher and eight others."Christine thought as she stood next to Danny.  

KAMT

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image
Daemon Sadi
First year student

Daemon nodded at Danny's reply, settling back again, putting a hand thoughtfully behind him, a finger touching the water in thought. "Will it be much longer?" He asked Elanor.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:43 pm
~Christine Grass~

Christine thought to herself what was gonna happen to her mom."Don't think about it."Christine thought."This is gonna be fun wont it?" Christine said in a very quiet whisper.So quiet no one heard her.  

KAMT

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:52 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Hogwarts' New Student

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette nodded to the boy who sat next to her. "Cosette Prewitt," she replied by way of introduction. She also nodded to the girl who entered after him, not particularly interested in speaking at the moment. When one more student came, and actually addressed her, she shook her head. "It isn't. Well, that's all the people we can fit. Shall we leave?" she raised her hands and clapped, starting the boat. As soon as she clapped, she put her hands back on her lap to secure the doll. As the boat started to move, her attention turned to the view ahead--her parents had told her that the first view of the castle from the water was not a thing to be missed.

She wondered if any of the others in the boat would be in her house--but that made her think of the Sorting again, so she put the thought away for later.

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t
Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

((Technically, she's wearing the uniform now, like everyone else. Hope it's alright that I started the boat...))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image

Sakato Yagami

Sakato sat quietly on the boat staring off in space, thinking about her family and what class she will get. " This is so scary and it makes me nervous, I wish I was at home! " she thought. Sakato felt tears appering in her eyes but she tried to hold them back.  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Sillybookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:36 pm
Mei Li noticed a girl who looked like her age, staring into space. Her eyes were looking suspiciously wet, and she climbed into the boat next to her.
"Hi, I'm Mei!" She smiled brightly. "Doesn't the water look like liquid onyx? Everything here is so mysterious!"
Mei hoped she could succeed in distracting the other girl from her sadness.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:44 pm
((Sorry. I hadn't slept since friday and I fell asleep around 10 am my time. I only just woke up >.<))

Coma yelped and grabbed the side of the boat as the professor left it. She buried her face into her bag, still holding the lantern ahead of her. Suddenly she heard Faye speaking to her in her mind. It was a side effect of having been the one to fuse the little girls soul to the doll, Faye could speak to her telepathically. “Just be calm. There is nothing to be afraid of in this lake, I promise”

For awhile they talked with each other, Coma only half paying attention to the professor talking to the students in the other boats about the heads of house and the different houses. A thought crossed her mind and she finally lifted her head and looked at the woman.
“Umm Miss? Do you know what teacher I would talk to to get my doll animated? Or at least able to talk? I don't know how advanced that magic is and I want to have it done sooner rather than later”  

ComaKat365

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hi, my name is Sakato and yeah it kinda does more midnight black than onyx." She put her hand near the water, almost touching it but pulling it back. "The lake looks like it's cold and filled with shadows and lost souls."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:50 pm
(wow this seemed to move fast. Sorry to coma for not replying back since I had to run off to work last night.)

Ariana heard that grounds keeper wanted everyone in the boats. She had lost track of the girl that she was talking to which made her kind of sad. She could only hope that she would be able to find her later. She made her way to one of the last boats. She climbed in and smiling at the quiet boat mates. She clapped her hands as soon as it was filled. She felt excitement knowing she would find out which house she would belong to. She could only hope that she was smart enough to get into Ravenclaw just like father did.  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 pm
" The water is so calm and peacefull." Sakato then put her little finger in and started to swirl it around and then taking it out. " It's so pretty and dark."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:52 pm
(ya thats fine)

Jackyll Coldstring smiled at Cosette and looked at the other girl who entered as well. "Umm...nice doll....dose she have a name?" he asked curiously he though people who named things such as pets, dolls, and their wands interesting people. People he would like to get to know better.  

Vavila

8,600 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iiTARDIS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗
E V A N G E L I N E
B A R R O W M A N
╚══════════════╝

A young girl that is known by the name of Evangeline stepped into one of the small boats that were to take the new first year students to Hogwarts. She found a seat near the front of the boat and looked over the edge into the water, it sent a shiver up her spine, it was just so dark, a onyx like colour, almost black. She sat upright and watched as more and more children filled the small boat and finally one teacher. She looked out towards the middle of the lake before the boat was started moving.

Hogwarts First Year
Looking forward to Sorting Ceremony
Currently feeling Nervous

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:04 pm
Sakato wondered when the boats were going to start to move. She then heard a girl go on the oat she was on in front of her. " Hello my name is Sakato and what's yours?"  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:39 pm
User Image
Danny Yahya 1st Year

"Maybe we will get lucky and end up in the same house." Danny said jokingly as he stretched a bit and looked up to the castle.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games