Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:57 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris looked at the screen. "Great. You are one good hacker Claire." He said. Suprised she could get the info so quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image

"Nice work Claire but now we need a plan and look and see what is the safe way to get into the Hive without being detected."

User Image

"Well it might not be much and I know Big Brother is not going to let me tag along while you guys go and break in but I can sit in the car with the computer. If I get close to the Hive, I can hack into their system and deactivate their system and I can corrupt the Red Queen. After all, I reprogrammed the White Queen to be on our side."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:21 pm

User Image

Chris looked at claire and smirked. "Alright. You stay in the car while we go kick some a**." He grinned. Then laughed a bit. He put one arm over her shoulders and hugged her with one arm. "That's my smart sister."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image

"That can work so all we need is a plann a couple of ear piece walkie talkies so you can guide us. Claire you can be our eyes in the Hive since you will be praticly shutting down everything.

User Image

"Yeah I can do it. I can guide you all and tell you when to go since I actually pratice how to hack. I hacked into Umbrella's system before. So how are you guys planning on approaching the Hive?"  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:34 pm

User Image

Chris nodded."B.S.A.A has most of that." He said and pulled out his bag. Then looked at Claire. "Well...Sneak in, it's partially underground and heavily armed."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image

"Then it looks like I am going to have to sneak you all in using Umbrella's technology. This will be fun." I had a wicked smile on my face as I was planning on how to sneak them in.
"I might have some tricks but its going to take everyone to do their part."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:51 pm

User Image

Chris smiled and took a drink of his water bottle. "Yeah. I know. Teamwork." He said. He got up without another word and took his badge he looked up at the sky for a second. "I'll be right back. Going to get a few things we might need." Chris said and walked off.

He made his way to a B.S.A.A tent. And he searched files and such for a map. He found the most up-to-date one he could find. And also grabbed some trancievers for his earpieces and brought some of those with him. The morning was just startiing to pick up in Kijuju. People were coming out of their houses and shopping, doing their daily rutines. He wondered if it was the same before the outbreak. No one here seemed to notice the change in the rest of the world too much anyway.

Chris came back to them and se the stuff down on a crate. "Ok, here are some earpieces and transcievers to match. " he pointed to the earpeice he was wearing. "We should be able to keep contact with each other like this hopefully." He handed them out and put some aside for Steve. "And i got a map of the area. It's a satalitte map and it's pretty new." He said rolling it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:27 pm
User Image

Jack was dropped off by a boat and walked onto the shores of the island on foot."So how many infected did you estimate?" The ratio reads over fifty. He held has hand gun and looked around."Anyone?" He asked.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:51 pm
User Image

"Yeah that map looks pretty much good. Alright, I say the best time to attack would be at night since it would be much harder to us. What do you guys think?"

User Image

"I agree with Rebecca. Night would definatly give us advantage especially when I have to hide. I have to at least get enough cover so they can't see me or else you guy will be done for."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:58 pm
User Image

As it gets dark Jack sets up camp a fire sparking threw the darkness but about thirty feet from the camp."I am camping in deserted territory." He talks into a phone.They replay saying same as before.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:30 pm

User Image

As the day wen on Chris and the others talked and contemplated on how to get Sarah, George and Zandre back. Chris gave out equipment to keep contact with each other and they studied maps and files to get into the Hive. And then there was some rest time where Chris hung out with Claire talking with them and such.

He was outside of the tent now. It was just getting dark and he was enjoying the night. It was warm, yet not too hot, and cool, yet not too cool. But Humid. He drank some of his water bottle and folded his arms as he looked out at the night, africa sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:38 pm
User Image

Rebecca and Kurama went off to bed as I was tired and I was a little bit upset that I had to stand out in the side lines but I guess its for the best. I walked out of the tent and started walking in the dark as it was so peaceful and not to mention I wanted to get better as soon as possible. I didn't notice Chris was outside so I kept on walking since I couldn't breathe in the tent and not to mention I slept most of the day. I was going over the plan in my head and I was a little bit afraid as I was afraid I was going to let everyone down.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 pm

User Image

Chris looked over and saw someone walking. He ignored it then took a double take. It was Claire. "Hey. What are you doing outside in the dark?" He asked her. Being the same over-protective brother. He yawned. He was getting tired. "Don't go off too far, if you're taking a walk Claire." He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:06 am
User Image

"Go to sleep Chris or else I'll knock you to sleep." I said with humor as I need air. I couldn't breathe in the tent. I turned around and walked back to Chris.
"Come on big bro time for bed." My body is still weak as I was already tired from walking only a couple of feet.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:11 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve continued with his walk, even if he was going around in circles in the camp. He stopped for a while, letting out a sigh, and looked towards the horizon. It was dark. Scanning the planes, he mostly saw sand, sand and... smoke? A wildfire maybe, or something else? He let his mind wander a bit, his thoughts going randomly from the events in the lab, his death, resurrection... and Claire. He closed his eyes, letting the thoughts of her flood in. He opened his eyes after a while, knowing that he was kidding himself. Does he think she'll be just suddenly happy to see him? He was dead, and if it was him in her place, it would've torn him apart. It wouldn't be a surprise if it caused her to forget him after all this time. He turned to walk again, but froze, his heart dropping fast. It was Claire walking around the grounds. He wanted to run, hide, or get away, but his feet were rooted on the spot. He couldn't breathe. Move Steve!!! She'll see you!!! a voice rang in his mind. An inner struggle started to rage within him, but then, he took a deep breath, and took one step forward. Claire... he called softly, slowly stopping at a dim light, so she can see him more clearly. He felt himself shaking, but he had to pull himself together, for Claire at least. Remember me?  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff