Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
The Hive ((RP)) 3 Months Later~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image
He stopped as her words rang threw his head.He started to think of things then shook himself and continued."Ok not much further." He said opening a door to the light of the sky."Better?" He sighed and walked off onto the beach."Well I guess this.... is bye for now." The copter comes back and I jump on."If you want a ride you'll have to hijack." He smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:02 pm
_BlackButterflyLove_
User Image

Sarah stopped. The sunlight hurt her eyes at first sight. she sheilded her eyes. "Well, i'm glad to see sunlight. But, you're right. Goodbye." She said and propped the door open so it would stay. She found some rocks and they held the door open. She grabbed smaller ones and went back inside. She went back, a small trail of rocks behind her. "Ok. We should be able to get back soon. She looked down the hallway then stepped out the door to look outside. It was humid, but there was water. And it was dry, she looked around, not too much wildlife either. The place was barren. "Could this be Africa?" somthing told her it was. She looked out in the distance, she saw desert and what looked like a village, what seemed miles away. She sighed and went inside back down the stairs.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image
It seemed something shot towards them it feel crashing into the ground it was a note."Here take this I need to offer you some thanks at least girl signed Drake." About thirty bullets were attached to the note unharmed or tampered with a map also pointed out were they were.Another part of the message on one of the clips stated."Throw the notes into the water and dont let wesker see it."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image

Sarah snatched the note out of the sky and read it outloud. She smirked. "Well, i guess not everyone from Umbrella is a total Jackass." she said and reloaded with the clips and bullets. He looked at the map. A village was near here, and miles away. She smiled. "Alright let's go." She said as she threw the notes, crumpled, into the water.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:02 am
Tacado

George started to feel weird his vision started to blur and turn red. "no i cant let it take over me." Said George Fighting the infection Growing within him. Then he gave his more violent side the chance to fight Wesker. ((this is not good my characters having a break down)) razz User Image

((How am I supposed to reply to that? You didn't really do anything.))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:05 am
nathan stood out side watching the copter leave before heading back with sarah. he looked at the maps as they dissolved in the water slowly. he rubs his chin as he walks behind her. he happend to look up and see her a** shaking as she walked. "well at least i have a good view if things go bad" he thought and continued to stair at her apple shaped behind. they round a corner and he stops as she pushes him back and a squad of fifteen or more gards ran down the hall towards wesker and george.
User Image  

R a M

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:07 am
User Image
`CERBERUS BATTLE`

Layna had went off on her own agenda, tracking Sarah. Soon enough She'd found the trail and followed it, coming up behind them. Her tail lashed out at Sarah and missed, hitting the wall right beside her head. Layna stepped closer as the wall started to dissolve. "Kill..."

User Image
-->Bad Company<--

Zandre realized what was going on and packed up all of his research and data into a suitcase and put on a special set of gloves with a series of tech inside the two layers of stitching. "Time to go." He said as he went out the door. He kept a firm grip on sword, having a hunch Matt would come around and pick up on his disloyalty. "Come out, come out, wherever you are." he said aloud as he walked down the hallway, having known Matt was watching him for most of his time he'd been there.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image
Derek Morgan - Freelance Umbrella Agent
Derek jogged toward the Mansion that was placed above the hive, he knew that it was just a cover to hide the dark secrets that they kept miles underground. Keeping his gun trained in front of him he slowly walked through the door of the mansion, sweeping his gun back and forth in front of him. He knew that if he could destroy the labs in the hive that it would affect Umbrella badly, he just hoped he wasn't too late. Moving forward into the mansion on alert for anything he headed toward the door that concealed the entrance to the hive.

Sky 2k9

R a M

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:00 pm
((ill be back on in 3 to 4 hours you can godmode me but dont kill me lol))

nathan had rolled and his hands formed into long sharp claws and he slashe at the strange creature and missed leaving a long trail thru the wall. he and the dog started circling eachother and nathan lashed foreward with a lunge attack.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:59 pm
The Master Time Lord
Tacado

George started to feel weird his vision started to blur and turn red. "no i cant let it take over me." Said George Fighting the infection Growing within him. Then he gave his more violent side the chance to fight Wesker. ((this is not good my characters having a break down)) razz User Image

((How am I supposed to reply to that? You didn't really do anything.))

((attack me))  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:12 pm
((Gladly))
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker kicked George across the room. He couldn't kill him, but he was still pissed, and he was going to make sure that George felt it.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:05 pm
User Image

Sarah was walking and stopped as some guards, a group of them, had passed. Once they were clear, she kept going. She picked up a strange scent, that almost hurt her senses to smell. But it was familliar. Then she saw a glimpse of a tail. Red, bloody, and curosive. She whirled around and aimed. "Damn...It's...it's that dog-thing again!" she said.
Today wasn't a good day, first a licker, and now this. She stared at the beast-dog and aimed for it's head.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

R a M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:13 pm
nathan had its attention at that moment. it had dodged every attack he threw at it. he snarled and the beast lept for him. he ducked and watched the dog sail over his head and into a garbage shute. he locked it and looked at sarah as she aimed her gun. "hey hey hey watch were you aim that thing." he said to her as he put his hands up. "if looking at your a** gets me shot i apologize"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:18 pm
User Image

Sarah still had her gun aimed when Nathan spoke. She pulled it down. She froze at what he said. "What?" she said. She was blushing a bit but was still angry. "You're lucky, i'm gratefull that you got rid of the dog for the time being. If not...." she didn't finish. She wouldn't nessisaraly shoot him, but he would get hurt. Maybe, but she didn't like it when guys stared at her.

Sarah started to walk. She aimed her gun at the garbage shoot just incase. "C'mon. Let's go before it come out. It's blood will most likely dissolve the metal. And we want a safe distance away from it. God, curosive blood is one of the most painfull things i've ever felt." she said.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:30 pm
[im waiting on matts post so i can do zandre and layna at the same time]  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items