Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
⌠♦ Spectral MC ♦ Dead ♦ Dead Profile T^T ♦⌡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waka Waka~~~
  Please never sing again...
View Results

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:49 pm
*growls* he's not a dog and he's not a monster -___-
tbh, this is getting annoying. Please, just stop and give Gabriel/Kain the respect he deserves.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:04 pm
Sure we'll stop, If Kain bows down and beg User Image  

The Sadistic Toan

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:31 pm
*appears in assassin outfit* I will beg the day hell freezes over and my body turns to dust -.- *Grabs Chieftain hammer and throws it at Zadoc* Now you sad excuse for a bird i should rip your lungs out and feed it to my dragon! *grabs Zadoc and throws him against a wall* Next time you refer to me as less than a human or celestial being i will destroy u and turn your body to ash got that?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:38 pm
There you go moon, he refuse his own salvation and choose to suffer for it! This abomination shall suffer the wrath of us chibi's!

Also, Celestial beings? So should we refer to you as "Holy Crap" from now on or do you prefer "Heavenly Mutt"  

The Sadistic Toan

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:51 pm
Dumest wanna be angel I ever saw, I'm not even a bird, and dragons don't exist. Well the day hell freezes over huh? question who ever said that hell was hot. complete isolation is the general description so ima go with that it already frozen over. and about the dust comment. well you see all us humans are derived from dust and that includes you. thus both terms have come to pass and you have to beg for forgiveness. next time choose something a little harder.

(i think we should start a roleplaying chatterbox game. all you would do is start out with a simple statement Ex. the boy took the watch. then you woould see how many situations talented roleplayers could come up with. Ex the boy took the watch from the display case intending to buy it. or the boy took the watch off the mans wrist when he bumped into him, or the boy tok the watch from his own pocket. see what i did there?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:57 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Dumest wanna be angel I ever saw, I'm not even a bird, and dragons don't exist. Well the day hell freezes over huh? question who ever said that hell was hot. complete isolation is the general description so ima go with that it already frozen over. and about the dust comment. well you see all us humans are derived from dust and that includes you. thus both terms have come to pass and you have to beg for forgiveness. next time choose something a little harder.

(i think we should start a roleplaying chatterbox game. all you would do is start out with a simple statement Ex. the boy took the watch. then you woould see how many situations talented roleplayers could come up with. Ex the boy took the watch from the display case intending to buy it. or the boy took the watch off the mans wrist when he bumped into him, or the boy tok the watch from his own pocket. see what i did there?)
Plus in Dante Inferno the last level of hell is a frozen wasteland use to freeze Lucifer himself in a block of ice as his wings would continue to flap for all eternity to try to pull himself out but the wind created from the flapping wing would harden the ice even more trapping him in the endless cycle of false hope for escape. AAAANNNDD Zadoc already proved the dust theory SSSOOOO the only thing left is -grins- On your hands and knees boy! And You better make this convincing!  

The Sadistic Toan

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:53 am
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th

Plus in Dante Inferno the last level of hell is a frozen wasteland use to freeze Lucifer himself in a block of ice as his wings would continue to flap for all eternity to try to pull himself out but the wind created from the flapping wing would harden the ice even more trapping him in the endless cycle of false hope for escape. AAAANNNDD Zadoc already proved the dust theory SSSOOOO the only thing left is -grins- On your hands and knees boy! And You better make this convincing!

*yawns* you know you two are starting to become a nuisance. The fact being you constantly follow me around with these childish insults wouldn't that make you dogs yourself? following your master wherever he may go? twisted Now that we have established the true dominance here how about you two go run and play in a ditch...or a highway i dont give a damn.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:04 am
You tell them Gabriel XD.

He's got this covered, time for ice cream! *goes to get ice cream*  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:05 am
Whoa Bub, now wait just a second. as you can see, i have attacked everyone in this thread, including a guy who wasnt even in this thread. You think that i am following you around to insult you. How insulting. now we see how Pompous and arrogant you actually are. The only reason I even attacked you in the first place is bacause you made conditions on your surrender, thus i took advantage and explained why you had already surrendered. and due to the fact that you could not combat what i said. i have no choice but to take that as Defeate. and dont try to go make arguments now because you have already choosen what you were going to say next. Me a Dog, nay, i Am more of a Wolf. i attack everyone with no exceptions. dont feed your Ego thinking I was after you you p***k.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:12 am
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th

*yawns* you know you two are starting to become a nuisance. The fact being you constantly follow me around with these childish insults wouldn't that make you dogs yourself? following your master wherever he may go? twisted Now that we have established the true dominance here how about you two go run and play in a ditch...or a highway i dont give a damn.
uh huh, cause the last few things you posted CLEARLY stated that you don't give a damn. And what do you mean follow you around? I came here to hang out with my buddy MC, Zadoc came here to abused the awesome power of chibi's, your still here because moon is here and the thing we posted is still bothering you so you tell me who is follow who? those who falls for childish insult haven't matured them self, don't act conceited mutt until you have the proof and argument to back it up.  

The Sadistic Toan

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:17 am
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th

uh huh, cause the last few things you posted CLEARLY stated that you don't give a damn. And what do you mean follow you around? I came here to hang out with my buddy MC, Zadoc came here to abused the awesome power of chibi's, your still here because moon is here and the thing we posted is still bothering you so you tell me who is follow who? those who falls for childish insult haven't matured them self, don't act conceited mutt until you have the proof and argument to back it up.

Gabriel was here before you guys. >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:18 am
A wolf is just a older version of a DOG if a caveman tamed a wolf wat would it become? A DOG. Feeding my ego? no no what reason would i have to accept the praises of you? And so what if i may be arrogant and Pompous which i am not simply because i don't go around making myself look as if i were god now do i? You all constantly attack me for the pure pleasure of trying to bring my patience to its breaking point and so i have finally decided to let you feeble minded ones play your silly little games because this is no longer amusing and downright childish. With this i bid you farewell. *walks off to find a book*  

Cephalon Kish

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:21 am
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th

Gabriel was here before you guys. >.>
So? doesn't mean we came here for him, this is MC Profile, we are here to party with him not some overate glowing pigeon that calls himself holy  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:25 am
The Sadistic Toan
-Forsaken Gabriel-
The Sadistic Toan
Zadoc the 27th

Toan we all know that a bullshit, half-assed lie you have been following me for the past few days just to annoy me. You know you really think ur tough when asking almost anyone here they would say ur just a dumbass trying to make himself seem as though he has power. You know you should get out of ur daydream and realize the world for what it is there is no time for people like you to waste valuable space and oxygen while others work their asses off to make the world a better place so people like you won't exist. Even now im sure ur not like this irl because of the fact you know if you mess with the wrong people you will get beaten, burnt and shot so dont try to act high and mighty here because its just annoying to me and others you disturb. Tell me have you done anything nice for anyone since you first join?  

Cephalon Kish

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:25 am
-Forsaken Gabriel-
A wolf is just a older version of a DOG if a caveman tamed a wolf wat would it become? A DOG. Feeding my ego? no no what reason would i have to accept the praises of you? And so what if i may be arrogant and Pompous which i am not simply because i don't go around making myself look as if i were god now do i? You all constantly attack me for the pure pleasure of trying to bring my patience to its breaking point and so i have finally decided to let you feeble minded ones play your silly little games because this is no longer amusing and downright childish. With this i bid you farewell. *walks off to find a book*

Meh, If that is you wish. sorry if i actually offended you. i was brought here under the illusion that this was an all out evil battle.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff