Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tokyo Japan Co-op with BlackButterfly and Krazysick Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krazysick614

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:05 pm
"Don't know." He said looking at her. Keeping his weapon up as the camara was looking at them. "Look we on t.v" Trying to make a joke out of it but thinking that she's kinda pissed at him. He took a deep breath and exhale before she open up the door.

Nothing was in there but in there but another long hallway.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 pm
Kate ignored his comment and opened the door. Another blank hallway. She started down the hallway, still in the lead, gun ready for anything. She kept walking down the hallway. It was strange, marked "authorized personel only"? But it was only a hallway. Somthing was up, and she didn't quite like the uneasy silence either.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:50 pm
Sickjust follow her. Looking at what's going on as it didn't make sence either. "So why is this so easy?" He asked  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:58 pm
Kate looked at him. She looked around. "It's a trap. I just know it. It has to be." She said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:54 pm
One of the girl appear right infront of them. Smiling at them as Sick sorta drop his jaw. "Da-" Getting cut off as he felt a a hit through his side. The B.O.W look alike push Kate away from them. A thick steel door but have a large window drop right behind her. All of the door lock as the B.O.W picked up Sick. Looking at him then threw him again the door. Losing his breath as he didn't know what was going on.

The that was stand right infront of Kate down the hall just look at her. "I wonder how long Captain Blackfield can last with our new toy?" He said as he point at the window. "They won't be able to hear us talking.

Sick stand right back up and move out of the way as it try to kick him. "Yo you alright??? Cause I'm not... In a ja-" Getting cut off as Sick try to defend himself. But the only thing that the B.O.W said was "Kill B.T.C.S" It said as it almost look like Sick but more built.

"What are you two here for?" She ask Kate  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:00 pm
Kate was forced back by the B.O.W. and a wall came down between her and her partner. She looked at Sick through the window then looked back at the girls. "Spencer Oswell's daughters." She said bluntly and went back to watching Sick battle it out with the B.O.W. anxiously. Her hands were grip on her gun and she had it aimed at the girls.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:08 pm
Sick roll to the side as he threw a punch toward the side of it's jaw. Making it fall to the side a bit as Sick runs toward it and give he a big kick. Catching his foot as it pulled him closer toward the B.O.W then get closeline. Hitting his head on the ground hard as Sick hold his head. "********!" Closing his eye's tightly. Feeling a heavy foot to the side of his ribs. Lifting him up from the ground as he hit the wall. Leaving a small imprint of him inside the wall as Sick didn't get right back up.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:20 pm
Kate watched the fight. "You can't just let that thing kill him!" She said to the girls. She nearly growled at them.

"Oh, yes we can." They said. Voices in sync with each others.

Kate saw Sick get thrown against the wall, she looked back at the girls, she cocked her gun. "Get that thing away from him, NOW!" She told them.

"You aren't going to shoot us." They said tauntingly.

"You were to be brought back alive. NOT unharmed." She corrected them. She stepped closer, still anxious and frustrated.

"Shoot us and he dies."

Her jaw clenched. "You'd kill him anyways wouldn't you?"

They laughed. "So smart to catch on."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:34 pm
Sick slowly open up his eye's as the B.O.W kept walking toward him. Grabing a knife out as Sick shook his head. Grabing his own knife in one hand. "My head ******** hurt and my side.... I don't know how much I can last in here." He said. Rushing toward him as Sick step to the side. Slicing it in it's arm as it was leaking out blood. But not a whole lot. Turning right back around as it grab Sick. Stabing it in it's elbow joint, hearing it scream as it got even more mad. Tacking out his knife out but the B.O.W push Sick toward him. Thrusting his knife in Sick chest then decide to punch Sick to the ground. Spiting out blood then coughing it up. "******** man... I still havan't got a date." Feeling the numbing in his arms. Looking around as the B.O.W just stop and look at Sick. Somewhat trying to keep his eye's open but only hearing footstep.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:49 pm
Kate watched the fight and growled. "Damnit!" She swore. Kate couldn't just stand here, she aimed at the window and shot at it. Hoping to break it, but it didn't break. The bullet bounced off back into the room and she ducked.

"Don't try that again." The girl warned.

Kate growled and looked at them. There had to be a switch to open the doors somwhere. She looked around franticly. Her eyes scanned the little room she was put in. It was small, so a grenade wouldn't work. Even in small ammounts. But she did see an air vent, and one in the part of the room where Sick was in.She aimed at the girl, pulling the trigger, shooting her in the foot, just to drop her to give her some time. She shot the vent's screws and she reached up, pulliing it down. She looked back at the girl.

The girl grunted as the bullet hit her foot. She grabbed Kate's arm, only to get a quick right hook to the face, dropping her."you b***h!"

After Kate punched the girl, she hoisted herself up in the air vent, crawling to the other opening. Kicking the vent out.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:55 pm
The footstep went away after a while of hearing it. Then something in the vent. He didn't know what's going on. He thought he was going to die here. Trying to force himself up but he couldn't it. Then hearing something break then the vent being kick out. The B.O.W look at Kate then turn around and walk away. Breaking the window as the B.O.W pick up both girls and begin to walk away into another room. Hearing it lock behind them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:00 pm
Kate jumped down from the vent and went to Sick, holstering her eagle. She knelt down to him. "Hey, Sick. C'mon wake up!" She said shaking him lightly. "Damn it!" She swore, seeing the damage that the B.O.W had done. "They're gone for now, wake up!"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:10 pm
Sick barely open up his eye's. He didn't say nothing. Everything look burly to him. Somewhat moving his arm. Feeling something that shouldn't be in there. Getting a firm grip that he can. Looking at her as he clenth his teeth. Putting alot of energy into it. Pulling the knife out and toss the knife to the side. Barley keeping his eye's open. "Is it... Me..... Or... I....Lost.....To....Much....Blood....And...The....Room....Is...Cold..." Shacking lightly as he try to keep his eye's open.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:20 pm
She shook her head. "You did. You were stabbed." She told him, using her jacket to stop some blood. Kate sat down because she couldn't squat forever. She held her jacket to the knife wound. "C'mon, now don't die on me." She said trying to stop the blood. It was working, he lost alot of blood, but th wound wouldn't be too fatal.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:25 pm
Feeling something press onto his chest as he grind his teeth a bit. Waiting for a few minute. Feeling light headed then look at her. "You know I'm doing to be dead weight..." He said atemping to grab his M4 but kept on droping it. "We gotta get out of this room and find a medic bay." He said trying to get up but couldn't. He couldn't belive that he got his a** handed to him my a B.O.W that almost look like him. "I'm going to ******** kill that damn B.O.W" He said it in a pissed off tone  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff