Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
General Naruto RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_O
  O_o
View Results

Black Angel Blood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:46 pm
Ryujikin
Draga sighed slightly. This man, this demon, this shinobi was incredible. She didn't remember him being quite so possessive when he was at the village. Without a doubt, Akatsuki had changed him a bit more than she had originally suspected. Not that this made any difference, however. He was still an emotionally constipated b*****d, as she had numerously called him when young.

"You're behaving awfully strange, Sempai," she said aloud. The Sharingan eyes flashed briefly.

"Oh?" was the simple reply. Draga nodded curtly. Annoyance flickered in her stomach as a slow, satisfied smirk curled over his lips. "You've been particularly...observant today, Draga." Always a man of few words and speaking the truth in every one. Draga resisted the urge to slap her forehead. He was almost impossible to deal with. Like always.

He smirked. Confusion, annoyance all wrapped into one. His little lady was drawing closer to the truth. Only she knew the truth. Whatever truth it was, he was not privy to it. Unfortunately. A Sempai should always know his student's secrets. He frowned internally.

How like Orochimaru he sounded.

Yuni had drawn close unnoticed. She watched the internal debating of these ninja. She didn't want to be noticed again and hid herself. She wasn't even suppose to be over here, she would have kept a better sense of duty had she gone back to her brother. It didn't matter, she was here now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:28 pm
"Observant?" Draga repeated dubiously. Itachi was using far too many confusing terms nowadays. He would say, normally, "You've picked up a few ideas since I've been gone." Then again, he was always very vague, even before he left Konoha to join Akatsuki. Joining that group must have downplayed his entire precise speaking. p***k.

"You want something. What?" This was new. Draga blinked. Itachi-sempai actually asked a question. He never did that. Not unless he had completely no idea what the answer was. Hm.

It was strangely satisfying that she had managed to confuse her sempai, if only for a little while.

"I know not of which you speak," she replied just as vaguely. The demon blinked. The Sharingan whirled rapidly in his eyes. Of course he knew she was lying, but would he comment on it.

Probably.

Ryujikin

matt93

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:43 pm
i'll be gaara  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:45 pm
gaara walked into the room un seen trying not to draw attention.  

matt93

Uriv

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:54 am
Nerdalisious!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:28 pm
Ryujikin
"Observant?" Draga repeated dubiously. Itachi was using far too many confusing terms nowadays. He would say, normally, "You've picked up a few ideas since I've been gone." Then again, he was always very vague, even before he left Konoha to join Akatsuki. Joining that group must have downplayed his entire precise speaking. p***k.

"You want something. What?" This was new. Draga blinked. Itachi-sempai actually asked a question. He never did that. Not unless he had completely no idea what the answer was. Hm.

It was strangely satisfying that she had managed to confuse her sempai, if only for a little while.

"I know not of which you speak," she replied just as vaguely. The demon blinked. The Sharingan whirled rapidly in his eyes. Of course he knew she was lying, but would he comment on it.

Probably.

Yuni nearly fell over in shock. Itachi, the great Itachi who had made her feel insignificant and as small as a child, was questioning, now. He was...was it possible he was confused? No but it seemed so.......... she looked with admiration at the girl. She could only be scarcely older than her if she was at all.....she thought, at least.  

Black Angel Blood

Ryujikin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:20 pm
"Your Hokage has yet to send back-up. Is she that confident or simply oblivious?" Hmm... Abrupt subject change. Interesting.

Draga blinked twice. That was either a left-handed compliment to herself or a direct insult to the Hokage. She wasn't quite sure. Sempai often used those tactics to allow a conversation split into different subjects. This time it was loyalty. Loyalty to Konoha and the Hokage and...

Loyalty to him.

b*****d.

"I lean more towards oblivious, sempai," she replied indifferently. He smirked, stepped forward, and she stepped back. "Ah, ah, ah, sempai. You are Akatsuki while I am ANBU. There's to be no coming within ten paces." Another smirk.

"How droll," he said softly. "Now, will you tell me what you want?"

"No," she replied sharply. A sultry smirk overcame the demon's face, and the Sharingan became stagnant.

"I will do all in my power that my little lady receives that which she wishes. Do you doubt your sempai?" Draga winced. Guilt trip. Damned if she spoke and damned with she didn't. b*****d.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:07 pm
Ryujikin
"Your Hokage has yet to send back-up. Is she that confident or simply oblivious?" Hmm... Abrupt subject change. Interesting.

Draga blinked twice. That was either a left-handed compliment to herself or a direct insult to the Hokage. She wasn't quite sure. Sempai often used those tactics to allow a conversation split into different subjects. This time it was loyalty. Loyalty to Konoha and the Hokage and...

Loyalty to him.

b*****d.

"I lean more towards oblivious, sempai," she replied indifferently. He smirked, stepped forward, and she stepped back. "Ah, ah, ah, sempai. You are Akatsuki while I am ANBU. There's to be no coming within ten paces." Another smirk.

"How droll," he said softly. "Now, will you tell me what you want?"

"No," she replied sharply. A sultry smirk overcame the demon's face, and the Sharingan became stagnant.

"I will do all in my power that my little lady receives that which she wishes. Do you doubt your sempai?" Draga winced. Guilt trip. Damned if she spoke and damned with she didn't. b*****d.

Yuni decided that nothing...terribly important could be going on here. She thought it might be more vital to check on her brother. She had vague thoughts of spitting at Itachi but really couldn't bring herself to it, she still held a bit of fear to where he was concerned. She walked quietly but she was in a fairly bad mood at not getting to see Itachi's face put in the mud.  

Black Angel Blood

RikuXdeath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:41 pm
Shadow no justu.. I realy need to say that a little softer..
Thinks "Why did i have to be sent to spy on gaara? Well i am gona die sooner or later"

Hmm he does't seem to be doing anything. Nothing importent anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:36 pm
Name: Nayami Hyuuga
Ninja Rank- Chunnin
Clan- Hyuuga
Special Jutsu- Byukugan
Weapons- Bow and Arrows(not usually used),
Kunai, jutsus
Back round- along with Neji and Hinata, Nayami was also a part of the Hyuuga clan. She grew up with both of them, and was only but a year or so older than them. she loved archery and seemd to practice that more than her jutsus. Her mom and dad died in battle, so she was orphaned by the age of 7. She was a part of the cadet branch, but she fought like a main branch. She can mess with your head if your not careful, so don't get her mad.
Appearence sad exept with white eyes) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Calm_b4_th_storm

rane norosaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:21 pm
Uzumaki Katon: A young Ninja of about eighteen could be seen walking around Konoha. He has the same hair and eyes as Uzumaki Naruto and Uzumaki Arashi, the 4th Hokage. Strapped on his back was a reguler katana, on his right hip was a case of shuriken, and his left a case of kunai. He knew some of Narutos attacks such as the Rasengan and Katons own Uzumaki Katon Combo. He also had a few of his own fire element attacks. His outfit was a white beater and darkblue jeans with the traditional blue flame ninja sandals and over his beater a dark blue cut off at the sleeves jean jacket. He wlaked around Konoha, looking for somethign to do.....

Name: Uzumaki Katon
Village: Konohagakure
Jutsus: Uzumaki Katon Rendan, Rasengan, and a few fire element attacks  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:23 pm
Name:abunai unmei (dangerous destiny)
Ninja-Rank:jounin(if not accepted chunin then)
Clan:er...the unmei clan? is able to shapeshift, read minds, teleport and control 2 elements(this is the kekkai genkai)
Special Jutsu:able to control both fire and darkness/shadows and makes forms out of them(like a dragon or rock or somthing) and all the rest of her kekkai genkai but is also to go into people's minds and get information or replay their worst fears in their heads
Effect:er... somtimes a few seconds of paralisis(kekkai genkai) and the mind attack immobilizes them for a longer period of time
Weapon(s):senbon needles, 2 sais, a poketfull of daggers, and a katana
Appearance:scince she can shapeshift this is her normal form User Image
and these are her other fav. forms User Image
User Image (both of the guys)
Bio:she was the only child of her clan to master the kekkai genkai. the adults feared what will happen if she becomes used against them. so everyone in her clan tried to kill her on the same day as her birthday. she thought that they all hated her so she killed them all. after that she felt ashamed of her clan so went by the last name of genso(illusion). after that day she practised her jutsus epecially shapeshifting so she shapeshifted into a boy(like in picture, the one with grey hair)and went to the leaf village to become a student(and her boy name is kyo)...  

funkymonkey888

NeoDemon2588

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:49 am
Name: Neo
Ninja-Rank:Genin
Clan: Shin
Special Jutsu: Shinageki no jutsu
Effect: able to make an army out of his own shadow which can preform ninja arts of their own free will./also the ability to absorb
Other shadows from people or objects
Weapon(s): Kunai and twin swords
Appearance: A decent looking man who has dark hair and blue eyes, about 5’11’’
175 pounds
Bio: Neo sole survivor of the Shin Clan (Shadow warriors) became an ninja to find the group of ninjas who destroyed his clan.(The Akatsuki yet he does not know that)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:30 pm
Name: Kaihiiro

Ninja-Rank: missing nin

Clan: Haruno

Special Jutsu:Akuma no Te

Effect: she is able to summon transparent pinkish hands that she controlls with her mind

Weapon(s): tetsuigin(not sure how to spell it) and akuma no te

Appearance: Kaihiiro has sligthly past the sholder pink hair and on the left half of her bangs are long enough to cover her left eye the ends of her hair are dark pink her right eye is a dark green and her right eye is the same color of her bangs (dark pink) her skin is pale but has unatural pink hues in her skin to she has a pretty good figure and is about an average of 5'9'' and isnt nearly as girly as her little sister sakura she wears anything thats easy to move in but normally she wears a white,black and pink kimono but it splits up to the upper thighs and for the two halfs of the clothe two large large dark pink (almost black) beads/clasp thingys (one for the front half and one for the back) holds the cloth like how you would put beads in your hair sticking from the beads is the remaining cloth.The trim of the kimono is black she also has gradiating blackpink sakuras embroiderd throughout the kimono she has to seperate sleave like things that start at her biscep and end two inches past her middle finger and has two red ribbons covering her horns and she wears her headband on her upper thigh

Bio: Haruno Kaihiiro was born in the Konohagakure no Sato Hospital with an intense birth defect due to an illness that was infecting pregant mothers and although trying their hardest to keep the desease from spreading kaihiiros mother had gotten infectedwhich caused her to have a bone growth on her head causing her two have horns,and it also enhanced all the pink hues in her body to make her left eye a dark pink no one knows though why it didnt effect the right and her skin grew pale with intense pink hues unfortunatly all the parents of the infected children had to kill their child because the hokage had gone out on an emergency and a substitute came and ordered the to be killed kaihiiro got off lucky for right before her execution the hokage came back just in time to cancel the execution although this would normally be considered a good thing but for the villagers who didnt have the infected children they hated kaihiiro despised her very being the children called her "pinky" and "horns" they would throw sticks and stones at her (no pun intended) and refused to work with her the teachers you would think would have to be better but unfortunatley they werent they where just as bad if not worse they would constantly insult her abbilities about becoming a ninja for she wasnt good at any of the fire jutsus they were being taught at the time and would keep her back to force her to work till she p***ed out from exuahstion kaihiiros parents were doing nothing if not only making it worse for they would refuse to take care of her and did nothing to stop the constsnt teasing,insults,and bullying that kaihiiro was enduring of course with all the bad comes some good so in comes our favorite Uchiha prodigy Uchiha Itachi now while kaihiiro was ahving her hourly beating from the kids itachi happened to be p***ing by the area and saw alittle girl being beat by other kids he didnt see the horns because kaihiiro hid them so as the good natured uchiha he told the kids to leave kai alone the kids seeing itachi hastily agreed but within a years time period kai started getting these okward fevers that would come up suddenly then halt it continued like that for a year and each the feeling of something inside of her wanting to get out grew each time she had a "fever" one day while out in the forest she had been cornered by wild boars 3x her size yet when they were about to kill her something weird happened the first boar to come near ahd been cut inhalf by an unknown source startling the other boars they ran away when kai summoned the courage to open her eyes she say this weird transparent pinkish hand coming from her back she wondered how far she could reach and how many she had at the end of the day she found out that with her newfound kekegenkai that she had 5 arms and could stretch them only 1 meter but she knew with enough training she could stretch them farther not knowing what to name the new teqniqe she called it the first thing that came into mind the "akuma no te" although right after that why she left the village and became a missing nin is a secret  

Kaihiiro

SephirothProto

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:58 pm
I would like to be Neji Hyuuga.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games