Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris chuckled a bit. "Hey, i'm not happy about it either, but atleast it's somthing." He said. Chris kept walking as they got closer and closer to the stop, soon he was able to see it in the distance. "I just hope none of them like to start fights." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill was at a nearby truck stop. Not too far from the military base town. She was inside, what seemed to be like a coffee shop. It was part of the truck shop's store and it sold food. Though, it didn't smell very appitizing. It looked OK, but once the smell hit you...you know what i mean. It wasn't really somthing you'd want to try.

So, Jill tried a coffee instead. The coffee was decent, she added some creamer just to make it good. Vanilla creamer, very yummy. She sat at one of the booth tables by the window. Thinking. She took a sip of her coffee and the noise from the TV, up in the corner reached her ears. It was on the local news, there was still a tiny buz going around about the whole Raccoon City incident, and Umbrella corperations. But nothing much but small news stories, not like at first, when it made headlines on all the local news stations.

It showed some protesters outside some company or hotel, with signs, chanting. It seemed to be about organizations like Tri-cell, Willpharma, and of course, Umbrella. Some people had on fake, zombie-masks trying to talk about the Raccoon City incident.

She shook her head. Some people did believe her and Chris' story, yet some thought that video Alice had brought in was a hoax. But it wasn't, the woman who'd originally shot the video was eaten alive, and the video showed it! But still...there was a rare group who did believe them. And the fact that Umbrella is still up and going as of now, really pissed her off. Her and Chris had been just straight out paranoid since the incident. He'd even punched a fellow officer for spilling his coffee! Jill tried to stop him, but all she got was a wink and then he left.

She often worried about Chris, last she heard of him was at some military base. That was shortly after the government dis-banded the S.T.A.R.S program. She'd heard Chris was suspended for his actions, but hasn't talked to him in a while. She sighed. Then took another drink of her coffee as she looked at the TV screen.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"Yes, but you only have to worry about them thinking that you're crazy. I have to worry about some military guy showing up there, taking one look at me and thinking, 'It's Billy Coen! Wait, isn't he supposed to be dead?'" he cut off there. According to the files, he was dead. If someone did recognize him, then what Rebecca did would be worthless and he'd be on the run again. He really didn't want to go into hiding again. He'd basically have to go underground.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Chris nodded. "I understand. But, i've been kind of...paranoid since the incident. I punched a man in the face for spilling my coffee." He said. "Hense, how i got suspended. But, little things like that now man,..." His voice trailed off and he didn't finish. "And, if they do find you, i'm in for it aswell, for harboring a fugitive or somthing like that." Chris walked up to the shop and stopped. He could see that the building had some attatchments on it, so it was more than just atruck shop. "Keep your glasses on and i doubt they'll notice." He told him and opened the door.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:18 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy nodded. He pulled his hood up to cover his head and followed Chris into the building. Normally, he wouldn't wear these kinds of jackets, but it helped to keep his identity hidden. If someone did recognize him, he'd save Chris from getting in trouble as well, tell them that he didn't know or something. Or that he was forcing him to work with him. He didn't know, but he'd make something up.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:37 pm

Chris looked around the building as he walked in. Hearing a TV somwhere in it, some talking in the background from people in the building, and the quiet music playing over the radio. He walked farther into the building, looking at the stuff they had on the walls, decorative antiques with things like Elvis on them. Definately not his taste in decorations.

He walked past a booth with some stools and a voice spoke to him. There were a few people in the room, he didn't pay too much attention to the faces anyway. He turned. Chris saw a woman talking to him, she looked kind, reddish brown hair, a little on the plus-size side though. "Can i help you two boys?" She asked. Chris thought about it, "Well, not really, we're kind of just passing through." He told her.

"Alright, just holler if you need anything." She told him. Chris nodded and waved slightly. Gosh, he hadn't heard such a southern sounding accent in a long time. He walked over to the main counter and leaned over it, looking for someone who was in charge, or just the cassier or somthing. Again, no one. He sighed and started to walk back, when a figure, well, more like the back of someone's head caught his eye. "Hold on a minute..." He told Billy.

He stepped closer to the person, short bob-cut brown hair, he knew that hair, he lightly put his hand on her shoulder. "Jill?"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy stood a few feet behind Chris as he walked up to a girl sitting in a booth. He seemed to know her and Billy didn't want to get in the way. He looked around, eyes hidden by the shades, looking at everyone in the place. He was going to take off if he saw any military people walk in.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:08 pm
User Image

Jill took another sip of her vanilla coffee. She heard the bell clink, making it obvious that someone had entered, She jumped slightly. She also heard the footsteps of people also. She didn't look up when she heard them. Jill heard the woman up front by the food ask them somthing. Then...one of the voices responded. It sounded oddly familliar.

She didn't pay much mind to it though, her eyes were fixed on the protest on the news channel. It got wild and a few cops had to arrest a couple of people. She shook her head lightly. Somtimes people just went too far...but she had to admit, she was still pissed about the whole thing.

She took another sip on the coffe and licked the foam off her lips. She put the mug down and rested her chin in one hand. She sighed, then heard the footsteps get closer. That oh, so familliar voice again. It sounded like...no it couldn't be...It could be...but was it? Jill felt a hand on her shoulder and quickly turned around, then she realised who it was. "Chris!" She said and smiled.

It was, who she thought it was. "Are you alright? What are you doing here?" Jill asked him. She was a bit worried about him after all.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:23 pm
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy didn't see any military people in the place, thankfully, but he didn't lower his hood or remove the glasses. He kept his eyes on the door. Through the glass door, he could see a police car pull up. He kept his head down slightly, hiding his face. Three cops entered the small restaurant. Billy barely stopped himself from swearing. He turned away partly. He walked over to Chris, putting a hand on his shoulder and whispering to him, "I'll be waiting outside." He walked past Chris and the cops and out the door. He walked around the building's corner and out of sight of the cop car that had pulled up. He walked to the back of the building and leaned against the wall there. It was fairly dirty here, but he didn't care. He'd take this over being spotted any day.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:06 am

Chris smiled at Jill. "I'm fine." He said. "Actually i just finally got let out of that damned military base." He told her, then he felt Billy touch his shoulder, he turned his head to look at him. Then, Chris' eyes wetn outside the window as a cop car pulled up. He nodded and looked back at Jill.

"It's good to see you." He smiled. "Listen, i might have to go soon...Jill, would you mind helping me out with a favor?" He asked her then looked outside.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:18 am
User Image

Jill looked at Chris. He'd just NOW gotten out of that place, man they kept him in there for a while. She wanted to ask him why, and what they did while he was there, what did he tell them? But, his friend had whispered somthing to him. She followed Chris' gaze out the window to the cop car. "Chris what's wrong? What is going on?" She asked.

But he asked her for a favor...she had to think about it. Then she stood up. "What is it?" She asked Chris. He mtnioned he needed to go soon. "You need a ride" She knew his answer by the slight nod of the head. She left the money on the table and walked with Chris to the door and outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:39 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy heard footsteps around the side of the building. He muttered a curse under his breath. He moved to the other side to escape the other way, but stopped when he heard footsteps there too. He tried not to groan. He looked at the wall of the building. It wasn't too tall, and there was a small window halfway up the wall. He lifted his hand and grabbed onto the windowsill, using it to pull him up. He brought his foot up next to his hand and pushed himself up. He straightened his leg and was now able to reach the roof. He pulled himself up onto the roof, sliding out of sight as soon as the cops walked around the corner. He sighed lightly. He didn't stand up, that would only alert then that he was there. So instead, he slid across the roof, staying low.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 am

Chris smiled at Jill. "Thank you." He said as he followed her outside. Chris looked around for Billy but didn't see him. He saw cops walkin around, okay, so he hadn't been caught. Good. He looked around. Where the hell did he go? "C'mon." He said to Jill, anting her to follow him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:01 am
User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy heard Chris' voice. He leaned over the edge of the roof, only far enough for Chris to see him. He whistled lightly, trying to get Chris' attention and hoping that none of the cops would hear.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image-User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:24 am

Chris looked up as he heard the whistle. He saw Billy on the roof. How'd he get up there so fast? Chris looked at Jill. "You have a car right?" He nodded when she answered a yes. He looked up at Billy, "She's going to pull the car around." He whispered to him and watched Jill go off to the car.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff