Submit

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:44 pm
"Whats is a snipe hunt?" Toki asked, tilting his head inquisitively to the side, "Ams it anythings like those peoples ins the towers that shoots ats people?"

Emma rubbed her arm slightly, adjusting her hair, turning slightly away from him...
She had to think of something to say... This feeling was killing her.
She glanced back. He looked different... different from the man she dated that year ago.

The guitarist glanced over, his fingers speeding, as they tended to when he found himself uncharacteristically nervous.
He could've kicked himself over and over again.
She was another girl... he's had... millions of them, all lining up to be in his bed, to get their fingers to run through his blond hair once, and he never had a problem... he relished the fact, actually.
But why was this so hard? Why did looking at her make him feel guilty?
"So... how has yours families been?" he asked, feebly trying to make conversation.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:34 pm
stella the klokatear walked tru the halls guarding morhous  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:16 pm
"Toki,you mean to tell me YOU never heard of a Snipe? no they are not the ones that shoot at people,a Snipe is like a Leprachaun,but it can grant you unlimited wishes if you can catch him,nobody in exsitence has ever caught him! you or Murderface could be that lucky person to capture him alive and have all those wishes for yourself! just think Toki,you could wish to be BETTER than Skwisgaar! hell,you could even be bigger than him and become the leade guitarist and all the girls you want! not that you dont already,think of what you could do to help your mom since your dad died."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:42 pm
"B-but I hates my mom!" Toki mumbled, his expression fallen, and his eyes becoming lifeless.

Pickles glanced over, puzzled, giving the young guitarist a push. They were all too familiar of that catatonic state he went into whenever his parents were brought up.

Toki shook his head, his hair flying over his face like a wet dog. He snapped out of it, looking confused and lost for a few seconds, but, glancing to his write, he offered a smile.
"Thanks, Pickle..." he said, as looked back to the others,"Snipes sounds awesome, Nat'n! Are we's gonna goes finds them?"

Emma looked at him, clasping her hands together on her lap.
"Oh... my fathers has been good." she said, "I saws your steps-father today...He always wonders if anyones know anything about how you ams doing..."
She gave a smile.

Skwisgaar gave a laugh in his usual baritone.
"I didn'ts think he'd still be's askings about me." he said, more to himself than to Emma, "But I'ms glad he's doings well."

Emma smiled,
"Ja..."

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:58 am
"well Toki,you and Murderface should go look for it because Pickles and i have to work on his trumming tracks,what i want you guys to do is meet me out back at sunset and i'll give you further instructions on how to catch a Snipe"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:10 pm
Toki lit up,
"Yeah! That sounds likes lots of fun!" He said excitedly, "Counts me in!"

"Schoundsch schtupid..." Murderface commented, "I'm gonna go jack off, or schomething..."
The bassist walked off, heading off towards his bedroom.

Skwisgaar heard footsteps, and he glanced over... happy for any distraction and break up of the situation.

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:17 am
stella walks into the room and guards the door  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:09 pm
Murderface glanced over, seeing a young girl speaking with Skwisgaar. She was cute, and he walked over.
"Uh, hey you two." he said, looking over in her direction, "Whatscha doin'?"

Skwisgaar looked over, feeling, for once, grateful[/i for Murderface's existence.
"We were just... talkings." he said awkwardly.

Emma nodded, smiling.
"Ja... we ams just talkings." she said pleasantly, "But I ams very glads to meets you. Well, formalies, ats least."
She stood up, going to shake his hand.

Murderface looked stunned. He glanced over at Skwisgaar, then back at Emma.
"Why, it'sch a pleaschure to meet you too, Missch." he said, his voice stiff.

Skwisgaar watched her... a sudden protectiveness ran through him.
She didn't know these guys... how their polite ways always had some kind of malintention...especially Murderface.

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:42 am
Nathan walks in with the rest of the band and see's Murderface being rude

"MURDERFACE!!! that's not nice to just start hitting on her right away,you didnt even introduce yourself."

Nathan walks over to the lady sitting on the couch

"Hi There,i'm Nathan,i apologize for our friends' rude behaviour."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:16 am
stella stands there looking at the band  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:33 pm
Emma smiled,
"It ams a pleasure to meets you, Nat'an." she said politely, "I vaguely remembers yous."

"Oh, Wow-ee! She remembers us!" Toki said happily, "She's reallies nice!"

The guitarist shifted.
"Ja... I don'ts think she woulds haves forgottens you." he replied.

"She's a real nice lady, dood." Pickles commented, going over to her, "I'm Pickles the drummer... It's nice to meet ya."

"I'm Emma." The young Swede said, "It's wonderful to finallies be talkings to yous in persons."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 pm
stella stares at Emma  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:13 pm
Nathan's phone begins to ring and Nathan takes it out of his pocket to see who's calling

"uhhh Skwisgaar,your mom is calling me"

he says while figuring if he should answer it or not  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:18 pm
Skwisgaar's face fell in slight horror.
"Why ams she callings you?" he asked, "Just gives me the phones... I'll takes care of it..."

"Yeah... Why don't you take the conversation in the other room.. No need to be traumatizin' Emma here with a conversation with yer mom." Pickles said.

"But Serveta ams such a nice persons!" Emma said, "No needs to leave thes room, Skwisgaar!"

"Oh, don't worry about him, Missch." Murderface said, gently taking her hand, "We'll take care of you..."  

Wolfborg007

Ruthless Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Nathan Explosions
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:11 am
Nathan hands the phone to Skwisgaar

i dont know why she would call me either,oh pickles,YOUR brother called me earlier,somthing i was supposed to tell you....something.........................................blank stare..........musta not been that important?  
Mordhaus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff