Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Orphanage! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:07 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Miki bit her lip and laughed a bit at Mia's explaination. She sighed and shook her head, groaning quietly, "I'll go get them back here. The food'll be cold by the time they return here on their own." she huffed before giving Sam an apologetic smile, "I don't mean to run out on you."

Runo grinned proudly, "Thank you! Miki onee-chan taught me most of my um.... Vocartulary?" she struggled with her last word, frowning a bit. Yet she brightened back up and took hold of Leo's hand before giving him a kicked puppy look, "Please? Three heads are better than one!"

Ichii shuttered as the lizard brushed up against him to get past, "I'm sorry for causing you trouble." he mumbled and inched towards the trunk of the tree before staring down at the ground. He gulped audiably. He was positive it wasn't this tall when he climbed up here.

Sora picked Ana up as gently as he could and took the pocky box in between his jaws, seeing as his hands were full with the little girl. He cocked his head to the side in curiousity, "Now how did you get here?" he murmured more to himself then to the girl. He grinned at the toddler's speech, "Ichigo means strawberry, you know. So at least you got the flavour right." he laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:21 pm
"It's alright" Sam said waving Miki off. I'll get everything on the table. I don't think Runo would let Leo return on his own. He laughed a bit His little brother always did what people asked him too (mostly Mia but it seemed he had taken a similar attitude with Runo despite her being younger)

"Yeah he's whipped" using a word Sam's schoolmates had often used to refer to a boy who let girls boss him around.

"Mia!" Sam sid trying not to laugh at his sister's...choice of words. This was what happened when six-year-olds lived with teenagers.

"Wha-at"

Sam shook his head before turning to Miki again
"Sora is at least still inside." he said hopefully 'He may come on his own"
Maybe?..Hopefully?

~~~LEO

Leo sighed knowing he'd say yes. That was the same look Mia gave him when he got one of her ';super-beyond-awsome ideas' (the kind that always had Leo wishing he had a time machine like in the anime so he could get out of there in time)
"Mkay" he said taking Runo's hand and pretty much letting her drag him away.
Hopefully they wouldn't get into trouble-after all this wasn;t MIa.

((Again I say poor Ichii XDD))  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:51 pm
((wooowww Ichigo = strawberry. I didn't even remember til now XDD))

User Image <<<
Eli smirked(smiled) a bit at the mispronunciation.
"Miki-Oneechan should get a teaching's degree" he said wryly (not because he was mean that's just how he said everything). He knew what Onee-chan meant, sister-having been in orphanages with children who used the word (and language) long enough that he'd picked User Imageup a few things despite not being Japanese himself.
He smirked a bit more when the older kid gave into the little girl so easily.
"Alright then, either of you know where the trees are?"

Lestat clodes his eyes enjoying the last rays of sun (though he wished Eli wasn't so far away now as clouds were starting to clump together and it was starting to get just a bit too cold for his taste.
He eyed Ichii as the boy tried to try to get down.

Lizzie>>
Lizzie woke up slowly, realizing she must have fallen dead asleep since Casey wasn't here and neither was Eli.
That was when she realized that neither was Ana.
Panic set in almost immediately before reason took over. Ana had learned to crawl (fast) a few orphanages back and since then had a bit of a problem staying in one place-Lizzie felt like she was in 'Rugrats' half the time.
Looking around she noticed a trail someone had left in the dirt while crawling (having been in this situation enoughshe knew what to look for.) She groaned a bit, Ana had clearly crawled trough the yard and was most likely now in a brown jumper (rather than a cream one) that she would have to wash.
Liazzie started making her way trough the yard quickly. All she could do was hope that like always nothing had happened to Ana and she was just wandering around.
"When i write about my life and I will" she mumbled picking up the pace "I will NOT be kind"
User Image<<<<<
Ana looked up at Sora and gave him a sweet baby smile.
"Keke" she said reaching up to pet his neko ears softly-a word that did not really mean anything but was the word she used for 'kitty'.
Almost as if knowing what the boy was asking she pointed outside with one tiny hand.
"Lithee" she mumbled which was as close as she had gotten to her sister's name (z's were hard for her and 'elizabeth' was even worse)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Miki shook her head and laughed quietly, "Sounds like it," she murmured and stopped at the doorway, "Sora'll be pouting for about another half an hour so we don't need to worry about him." she tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear before waving and walking out into the front yard.

Runo grinned up at Leo and took hold of his hand before she reached over and grabbed Eli's hand in her other, "To the trees!" she exclaimed happily, bouncing slightly with excitement.

Ichii slowly made his way over to Lestat, leaning over to have a better view of the iguana, "How do you get down?" he said quietly.

Sora flushed a light pink when Ana's hand came in contact with his ears and a small purr escaped his throat. He had always been a sucker for people, no matter how old, touching his ears. "Lithee? Oh! Are you here with your sister?" he asked and shifted the toddler to a more comfortable position on his hip.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:46 pm
SAM AND MIA~~~~
Sam nodded and started getting out some plates so everything would be ready when MIki came back (along with everyone else)

"sammy can I come down now"
Mia said, the counter was starting to bore her. she had already been there for ever! (about 10 minutes)

Sam considered this before shaking his head, last thing he needed was to have Mia running loose.
"When everyone else comes"

LEO~~~
Leo followed Runo and the elder boy a bit less enthusiastically.
"I thinnk I saw some trees by there" he said pointing at the general direction of the trees.

((srry if the directions are off. I have no idea what the orphanage grounds look like -_- smile )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image <<<

[User Image
Eli was a bit startled when the kid grabbed his hand but said nothing against it, letting her lead him to the trees. He tried to scout trees ahead to look for Lestat.
"I think I see someone" he said shading his eyes.

Lestat blinked at Ichii before shifting and making his way to one of the lower branches, he then looked back at him as if expecting him to follow.

Lizzie>>
Lizzie walked around the outside of the orphanage, checking for windows doors air ducts or anything that Ana cold have gotten into.
"juliana!" she said though she knew unless the girl was within earshot she wouldn't get results (hell even then)
"Ana!"
User Image<<<<<
Ana seemed encouraged by the purring and continued petting the neko's ears before settling down in his arms.
At the thought of her sister a small whimper could be heard from her, she was old enough that separation would upset her (separation anxiety) though not as much as a usual baby.
"lithee nu" she mumbled a bit sadly snuggling against Sora.a phrase that here means 'lizzie's not here'  

JezebelxRedfern

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:48 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Miki closed the front door behind her and shifted slightly on her feet. She pressed her knuckles to her lips and frowned, searching the front yard, "You'd think I'd be able to hear them." she murmured to herself.

Runo squeaked happily, "Then it's probably Ichii! The sooner we get him, the sooner we get to eat!" she swung her arms up in the air, momentarily forgetting that she was holding the other boys' hands.

Ichii looked down at the branch and back at Lestat, "If I hurt myself, you're riding in the ambulance with me." he huffed before sliding over to the trunk of the tree and clinging on before slowly lowering himself down onto the branch the iguana was on.

Sora gave the young girl a comforting smile and nuzzled his head against Ana's. "We'll find her, okay?" growing up with two younger siblings helped him understand their 'language', and he deciphered Ana's words with little difficulty.

((I don't either, so don't fret.))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:55 pm
((sorry guys im its gonnna b a bit delayed. IM online but im also cookin dinner confused Just like Sam and MIki were XD ))
~~LEO
Leo lunged foward slightly when Runo "ran ahead" (for lack of a better term) but quickly regained his balance.
"Bout time" he said cheering up at the prospect of food.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image <<<

[User Image
Lestat blinnked before again making choosing a lower branch and making his way towards it.

Eli's smirk(smile) didn't falter though he did give Runo a peculiar look.
"Alright let's pick it up then" he said speeding up slightly-though not so much that the kids wouldn't be able to keep up
"Hopefully lestat didn't bite him" he said under his breath

Lestat blinnked before again making choosing a lower branch and making his way towards it.

Lizzie>>
Lizzie reached the uter walls of the orphanage and started looking both up and down (as Juliana had a knack for getting into places that were in and out of her reach(like the higher windows)
"juliana where are you?!"
User Image<<<<<
Ana closed her eyes and smiled obviously enjoying the attention. She suddenly looked out, eyes sharp and alert and gazed out the window.
"nane?" she mumbled softly, a word that here means 'what was that?'  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:50 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo grinned and quickened her pace to match the oldest boy's, "Ichii, Ichii, we're gonna find Ichii!" she sang happily, a small skip in her step.

Ichii shuddered slightly at the height he was at and wondered why he wver wanted to climb up here, for he was deathly afraid of heights. He inched down to the lower branch and glanced at Lestat.

Sora's ears flicked to the side as he picked up the sound of a girl, "I'unno. Let's go check it out!" Sora loved finding people, which was why Hide-'n-seek was the perfect game for him when he was younger. He crawled out the window Ana had entered in, being careful not to jostle the toddler around, and landed on the ground safely.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:14 pm
<<>>>

Eli gave a wry laugh, they were almost t the tree.
"There can you see him now?" he asked Runo now that they were closer "Is that your brother?"He could clearly see a kid in the tree and scanned the branches hoping to find his pet.

Lestat made his way to a lower branch that was the closest to the ground and perched there. Looking in the distance at 3 figures that were nearing the tree.

<>
Ana laughed at Sora's jump out the window-rather than being scared like any normal baby would be.
"Nya?" she said looking over Sora's arm as he stood outside. A phrase which here meant 'which way?'

<<>
lizzie rounded the corner mumbling under her breath about the orphanage being big and her sister crawling like the baby in tom & jerry and Casey being such a bi-ahem, bewitched of a sister for leaving her and Ana like that. (but then just what did she expect)
"I swear to god I'm buying her a leash tomorrow" she said walking towards yet another window t examine-even thou she said that everytome Ana crawled off but never meant it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:41 pm
~~Sam & MIa
"Can we eat yet?" Mia asked with a pout. She was starting to get really hungry and had been waiting for ever! (though not really)
"We have to wait for the others" Sam said picking her off the counter and taking her(and the plates) to the table.
"They're just outside" he assured her 'They won't take long"

~~Leo
Leo followed Runo and the elder boy (whose name he still hadn't gotten around to asking)
"I see Ichii!" he said getting a bit of Runo's excitement at finally having found Ichii.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:06 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Runo grinned and released the others' hands and bounded over to the tree, pressing her hands against it, "Come on Ichii! The food is ready." she yelled up into the tree.

Ichii flushed slightly at being caught in such a predicament and slwoly lowered himself to the ground. He lifted his hands up and gestured for Lestat to jump into his arms, "I... Got stuck in the tree." he muttered.

Sora sighed in relief, happy that Ana wasn't frightened about the sudden drop. He sniffed the air and shrugged, "I don't know, actually. Let's go to where our senses take us!" he said happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:14 pm
~~~Leo
Leo looked at Ichii.
"But you're down now' he said wondering how Ichii could be stuck on a tree if he wasn't even in the tree.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas