Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:00 pm
Ninja_Kitten_River
Er... I'm Ninja_Kitten_River. You could just call me River, I guess.

I've been doing tabletop rpg and and have roleplayed on other websites, but I'm just starting on Gaia.

Hi there! Welcome to the guild, friend! I'm Heather, but some call me Pudding. It's a long story. ^^;;; Anyways, you've joined just in time, friend! Our next school term is getting ready to begin! I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make lots of friends! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:00 pm
Ninja_Kitten_River
Er... I'm Ninja_Kitten_River. You could just call me River, I guess.

I've been doing tabletop rpg and and have roleplayed on other websites, but I'm just starting on Gaia.

Hiya there River! My name's Gryff and I'd love to help you out! You can PM me at any time and I'll answer asap, since I'm always online anyway! I can help with roleplaying or just general questions, should the need arise!

~Miss GryffindorK

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Ninja_Kitten_River

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:25 pm
Thank you for the welcomes. I'm looking forward to roleplaying here.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image
XXXXXXHello, I'm new here. My name is Serenity_Rose_Gemstone, but you can just call me Serena. I know my profile for gaia say I'm new here. But my last profile was hacked and stolen from so I had to make a new one. I've been here a totally of five years now. Its nice to meet you all!

=^.^=

FirewolfIsAwesome

Intellectual Shapeshifter

7,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Digital Static

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:43 pm
So I'm Brianna_Lock, everyone online calls me Bri. I joined a bit ago and then my life got crazy, but I've been working on my profile and have to up it soon..before the new Hogwarts school year starts! Profiles are the hardest for me, want to get 'em right.

Anyway! Nice to "meet" you all!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:44 pm
EDITED:

I'm backkkkk!! (:

Under various usernames that included the name "Ivory," as well as "La Lady Raven" at one point, I was a part of the guild—as a member, a crew member, and a vice captain—from the time it opened, up until last Fall when life just got a little too hectic to allow me any roleplaying time, and forced me to quit. But, I just couldn't stay away! I missed you guys, the guild, and roleplaying much too much not to come back. I've always been known as Ivory, and some of my past usernames include Emeralde Ivory, Poison Ivory, and Ivory Tiger, just to name a few.

Come August 25, I will officially have earned my Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, with a focus in Fish and Wildlife Management and a minor in English from on online university. Around that time I'm sure I will become a lot more active, but until then I'm going to try to limit myself to three characters max (I believe I had over 20 at one point prior to leaving the guild...).

To summarize myself in a nutshell, I'm basically your classic tom boy on the inside, and your every day girly girl on the outside. While I love roleplaying, reading, and writing, I enjoy just about everything that has to do with the outdoors. Hiking, camping, fishing, shooting, sports—you name it. I'm pretty friendly, and have often been called "a little too nice," but it's a passion of mine to help people, so if there's any way I can help you out, I'll do my best—just ask!

For those of you who don't know—or who don't know me—I recently got married this last March. My husband's name is Nathan, he's a former Marine and now soldier in the Army, and while he is certainly a handful, I'm still young and ripe (almost 22), and promise to do my best at keeping the roleplay flowing. In the next few months, my hubby plans on "trying out" for the local special forces unit, and if he passes the initial assessment and selection, he will be gone for two years of training in various locations within the U.S. While this is sad for me in regards to the long absence that awaits me, it's also good in that I will then have a TON more free time, and will likely become the most annoying person in the guild, posting more than one might think humanly possible. However, I am also searching frantically for a full-time job, in addition to trying to get accepted into the local firefighting academy to start some volunteer work in my free time, although my history of speeding tickets may or may not toss that plan out the window. stressed As many of you know, I was pretty set on joining the military before I found my husband, but since I can't see myself being married and deployed at once, I've recently been considering joining a reserve branch, so that's an option, as well. Nevertheless, I'm ready for whatever's next, so we shall see what life has in store for me!

Well, that's me, my life, and my (hopeful!) future, and I look forward to meeting those of you I haven't met, and catching up with those who I haven't "seen" in forever! Don't be afraid to shoot me a friend request or a PM; I'm always open to roleplay, or even just a friendly chat!

heart

Porcelaine Ivory

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:04 pm
La Lady Raven
From Ivory to Raven !!

I'm backkkkk!! (:

I'm sure nobody recognizes the username, since I literally just changed it twenty minutes ago, but I was a part of the guild—as a member, a crew member, and a vice captain—from the time it opened, up until last Fall when life just got a little too hectic to allow me any roleplaying time, and forced me to quit. But, I just couldn't stay away! I missed you guys, the guild, and roleplaying much too much not to come back.

I was previously known as Ivory, and went by the usernames Emeralde Ivory, Poison Ivory, and Ivory Tiger, just to name a few. However, since I'm starting fresh in the guild, I figured I might as well assign myself a new alias. As you can see, I've chosen La lady Raven ( since every other variation of the name "Lady Raven" is apparently taken mad ), but Raven will do just fine. Unfortunately, I don't have any feathers, but I like the name just the same.

Come August 25, I will officially have earned my Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, with a focus in Fish and Wildlife Management and a minor in English from on online university. Around that time I'm sure I will become a lot more active, but until then I'm going to try to limit myself to three characters max (I believe I had over 20 at one point prior to leaving the guild...).

To summarize myself in a nutshell, I'm basically your classic tom boy on the inside, and your every day girly girl on the outside. While I love roleplaying, reading, and writing, I enjoy just about everything that has to do with the outdoors. Hiking, camping, fishing, shooting, sports—you name it. I'm pretty friendly, and have often been called "a little too nice," but it's a passion of mine to help people, so if there's any way I can help you out, I'll do my best—just ask!

For those of you who don't know—or who don't know me—I recently got married this last March. My husband's name is Nathan, he's a former Marine and now soldier in the Army, and while he is certainly a handful, I'm still young and ripe (almost 22), and promise to do my best at keeping the roleplay flowing. In the next few months, my hubby plans on "trying out" for the local special forces unit, and if he passes the initial assessment and selection, he will be gone for two years of training in various locations within the U.S. While this is sad for me in regards to the long absence that awaits me, it's also good in that I will then have a TON more free time, and will likely become the most annoying person in the guild, posting more than one might think humanly possible. However, I am also searching frantically for a full-time job, in addition to trying to get accepted into the local firefighting academy to start some volunteer work in my free time, although my history of speeding tickets may or may not toss that plan out the window. stressed As many of you know, I was pretty set on joining the military before I found my husband, but since I can't see myself being married and deployed at once, I've recently been considering joining a reserve branch, so that's an option, as well. Nevertheless, I'm ready for whatever's next, so we shall see what life has in store for me!

Well, that's me, my life, and my (hopeful!) future, and I look forward to meeting those of you I haven't met, and catching up with those who I haven't "seen" in forever! Don't be afraid to shoot me a PM; I'm always open to roleplay, or even just a friendly chat!

heart

IVOOORRRRYYYYYYYYY!
YAY YOU'RE BACK~!
COME ON CHATZY SO WE CAN LUFFS YOU AGAIN!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:17 pm
Sir Spazalots
La Lady Raven
From Ivory to Raven !!

I'm backkkkk!! (:

I'm sure nobody recognizes the username, since I literally just changed it twenty minutes ago, but I was a part of the guild—as a member, a crew member, and a vice captain—from the time it opened, up until last Fall when life just got a little too hectic to allow me any roleplaying time, and forced me to quit. But, I just couldn't stay away! I missed you guys, the guild, and roleplaying much too much not to come back.

I was previously known as Ivory, and went by the usernames Emeralde Ivory, Poison Ivory, and Ivory Tiger, just to name a few. However, since I'm starting fresh in the guild, I figured I might as well assign myself a new alias. As you can see, I've chosen La lady Raven ( since every other variation of the name "Lady Raven" is apparently taken mad ), but Raven will do just fine. Unfortunately, I don't have any feathers, but I like the name just the same.

Well, that's me, my life, and my (hopeful!) future, and I look forward to meeting those of you I haven't met, and catching up with those who I haven't "seen" in forever! Don't be afraid to shoot me a friend request or a PM; I'm always open to roleplay, or even just a friendly chat!

heart

IVOOORRRRYYYYYYYYY!
YAY YOU'RE BACK~!
COME ON CHATZY SO WE CAN LUFFS YOU AGAIN!

ninja Last time I checked you were very much against quoting people's posts, Spaz...

Bwahahaha... Me missed you!! I will definitely be on Chatzy soon—probably tonight, but I have to run some errands right now. Talk to you soon! heart

Porcelaine Ivory

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:00 am
-waves- Howdy, I'm mc2. I've been roleplaying for well, since probably half my life (starting back in the days of neopets and it being cool... wait neopets is still around. Oh well, I don't visit anymore). Anyways... I have been active on a different literate roleplay guild for general role plays.

Anyways, I was looking for a decent Harry Potter future arc role play but every time I looked they were so disorganized or too confusing. On a whim I searched yesterday and found this gem. I figured this one out fairly quickly and I know the new school year is starting out so this should be fun. Be gentle to me-this is my first real Harry Potter roleplay experience (since I could never find one to my liking before).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:00 pm
Hey, i'm TakaiOokami, you can call me that, or Takai... Whatever floats your boat, I don't really care as long as I know you're talking to me. I've been rping for about 2 years more or less. Most guilds I join I stay with the rest of my rping career, and the rest I quit fairly quickly. This one seems like its properly set up so y'all are stuck with me for a while.

I was re-reading the series this summer when I had the idea of looking up a rping guild on gaia. Sorted through a couple, stumbled across this, and viola, here I am. Feel free to point anything out that i'm doing wrong, I like constructive criticism, so don't be shy! And, erm... I think that's it. I look forward to getting to know you all!  

TakaiOokami

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:25 am
I have already been a member for 2 months, but better late than never, eh?

So hello. I'm Frida, but Sariwa works fine as well. I'm from Finland and speak Swedish as my first language, struggle with Finnish as my second and speak English as my third. This is actually my first real try at roleplaying (I have done some random rping before). So bear with me! I also really appreciate it if you correct me if I write something weird. I write English quite well, but sometimes I just mess up or incorrectly translate phrases from Swedish razz

I enjoy playing computer games and hanging out with friends. I recently moved from the city where I studied (I soon have a bachelor degree, only 2/3 the thesis left!), so my social life consists of my boyfriend and his friends and family at the moment. Therefor I find time to read and write, and of course roleplay. I also enjoy painting and drawing. Yes, I have quite a few interests wink

I've been a fan of Harry Potter for over 10 years now, I think. I re-read the books every now and then and sometimes watch the moves too. I hope this guild will improve my writing and English skill, but mostly I joined for the fun! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:10 pm
Piera here, just joined yesterday and am just now starting on my profile for my first year student. Still a little fuzzy on where you guys are in terms of the school year, but I'm willing to wait if I have to. I've been roleplaying for about five years now, three of them on gaia.

I've read and watched all things Harry Potter, buuut it has been a while so I'm a little rusty! cat_sweatdrop I'm sure I'll get caught up in no time though and I'm eager to RP! This will be a little challenging for me as I've never attempted to role play a character so young...

I'm 21 and from California and have spent two years away but have just moved back so it's good to be home!

Anyways good to be here and looking forward to RPing with all of you!  

Piera Touko

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:04 pm
Hi, there! I'm Grey. Feel free to call me whatever you wish. It's my first time RP'ing so please bear with me, I know I still have a ways to go. I'm 16, female and Asian. c:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:59 am
Hi everyone! The name's Leah. emotion_bigheart

I'm on my 19th year, and I've been RPing slightly less sporadically since I was about... 15 years old. (at one point I did try dabbing at RPing when I was 13... ugh, some things should not have been allowed to be posted). LOL.

Anyways, I'm excited to RP with you all for the next Hogwarts term (since I missed the one for February... oops) but yeah, cheers~!

ElBom

Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces