Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed. "He helped me a while back. And now, he's under Umbrella's forced control." She said quietly. "ANd i know that i'm not going to let you all die because of me." She said.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

He walks up to her and grabs her by the shirt."Well then we will be going now!" He said starting to drag her along.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

Alice peeked over the cornor where the action was happening, partially knowing what was going on. Please don't leave me, Sarah.... She thought. she shot at him, hitting him in the arm. it was a reflex. she hid back where she was, afraid of what will hapen next.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:42 pm
Dan wasent just letting her go he took the back way running as fast as he could to the roof to the heli he went up to it and placed the umbrella trakcer on it then took out the tracking device he pick pocketed from drake when he walked by im not letting you take her without a fight we'll come and get you Sarah i promiss Dan the runs back down the stairs so they never knew he was there the tracker is well hidden to somewhere that its almost imposible to see  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image

Sarah growls when he grabs her. But gets dragged along anyways. Someone shot Drake and she turned to see who it was. She cought a glimpse of someone as Drake dragged her along.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:49 pm
Dan Grabbed Alice and pulled her into cover shhh dont worry i have a plan to get her back just dont shoot anymore alright now come on he motions her to come with her  

redx6504

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:51 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre knocked Kyosuke back and heard the copter, putting the fight to a halt. "I'll deal with you later, time to do what I do best!" Zandre disappeared and crashed through the ceilings until he was on the roof. "He grinned and grabbed the tail of the copter with his clawed arm before slicing through it with his black daimond blade. "Oops... looks like I broke it." he chuckled and rammed the remnants of the roof and watched it crash into the ground below and burst into flames. "Now to deal with the umbrella pests..."  
User Image

He flinched from the pain."Kill them!" The hooded kid headed for them as he grabbed he by the arms and held them tight.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

HelicaI

User Image

Alice nodded, trembling, and jogged toward Dan.].  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image

Sarah almost tripped over her own feet, when he grabbed her arms. It was hard to walk right in that position, but it wasn't like Drake cared. She heard a crash from the roof. "Sounds like you don't have a ride anymore." She said.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:56 pm
Dan lead Alice to where Chris was CHRIS COME QUICK SARAH IS BEING TAKEN HURRY WE NEED TO GET TO THE ROOF!!!!!!1  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image
"That just means no escape for you guys." He said dragging her the other way towards the basement as the hooded man attacked Dan slicing a small cut across his chest.Not a fatal wound but the man stood chain sickles in hand.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:00 pm
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris heard shouting and headed in Dan's way. His eyes widened. "Umbrella's here!?" He pulled out his Baretta and started to run but stopped because he had to limp because of the injuries.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image

Alice sqealed when Dan was cut. the Umbrella guy came out of no where. she quickly took out her sword, slicing at the guy as a reflex.  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

Sarah almost tripped over her own feet, again. She was getting frustrated with the changes in direction. So the roof wasn't his plan? He must've gotten smarter or somthing.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff