Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Tricell Hive Jersey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image

Sarah looked down at Alice and smiled lightly then sighed. "I hate to dissapoint you...but i'm not a good girl." She admitted. "Not really...i mean i've killed. Alot." She said. "Zombies included."

She sighed. "You see Alice, the reason i'm infected is because of him. Because of Umbrella." She began to explain. " At one point...i did some bad things. I destroyed one of Wesker's hives. In Japan a while back. There is nothing left of it but rubble." She said with a smirk. "And, now he wants me dead."

"He caught me. Matt brought me to him, and, after three months of being an experiment once more, i got out, and he cought me again." She said. "Gave me some other virus, when he could have killed me like he wanted to. From then on i was...his." She sighed. Saying that left a bad taste in her mouth. "I followed him around like an animal, i did whatever he'd ask, without hesitation or question." She said.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:54 pm
"Whoever is in charge of B.S.A.A. That's all. Eva look back at Sick "Where to?"] She asked "Sarah where's it at?" He asked  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed. She thought about it. "It wasn't far from an airport. Sorry i can't tell you too much, we were unconscious most of the time when they brought us here." She said to Sick. She turned to Alice. "So basicly, he was the last person i worked for. Untill Chris, Sydney, Alice and Zandre came to save me." She said with a smile, "OTHER Alice."

Sarah put her hand on her neck, " Though, i guess when he snapped my neck was like me getting fired huh?" She said with a slight laugh/

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:22 pm
Sick just look at them. "We can finish this talk later. Sick open up the both doors and man the .50 cal machine gun and Soap man the other one.  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

Sarah sighed.she nodded. She looked out, "Hard to tell." She said then looked down at her ring. She got an idea. Sarah lifted her head up to sniff the air. "Hard to tell, the infection is all around us, so it's hard to pinpoint Zandre or Aya or Jake." She said.

"But as for living, non infected blood...go that way." She pointed to the direction the hospital would be in. But it would be a while before they'd get there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image

Alice hugged Sarah. She didn't care. She like Sarah.

User Image

Tori bordly started to razor cut her hair with a pocket knife.  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

Sarah smiled down at Alice. "Don't worry. I won't let Umbrella hurt you." She had a soft spot for kids. Their...innocence was what she loved.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

Alice smiled sweetly at Sarah.

HelicaI

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:24 pm
Eva nod her head"Copy that. Punching chopper to it's max

(let's move it to the hospital now)  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff