Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

Location - The Boathouse. with Jacqueline

Thoughts - Don't go!

{OOC} Offensive Octopus Crisis {OOC}
~ ~

User Image

"Well, we'll figure it out together, Taking hold of Jacqueline's hands with her own. She didn't want to go back to the way they left it. Not now. Not now when they were finally speaking to each other again. "Maybe..it'll grow into something more than just...'friendship'." The last sentence came out of her mouth slowly. Not that she regretted them. But for the fear that Jacqueline was over her already. That there was no hope for them being together. In anyway possible. Be it friends or girlfriends.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack felt her heart get crushed just a little bit more. It was so obvious that Alex was just leading her on, but she knew that she didn't have much of a choice in this. She knew that Alex was going to keep crying and then everyone would hate Jack for it. "Yeah... we can do that...", Even feelings the words come out of her mouth made her desire to vomit grow even stronger.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

Thoughts - Now to convince her...

~ ~

User Image

Alex bit the inside of her cheek. The words that found their way out of Jacqueline's lips were pleasing to the ears but not to the eyes. It still looked like she was still having doubts of their new friendship. From the corner of her eye, the duck that she had chased on earlier came back. With friends. Alex giggled at the thought. The duck was obviously plotting some revenge on the young Gryffindor. Grabbing one of Jacqueline's hands, she led them towards the duck gang. "Come on Jack!" She asked her friend. Hopefully this will diffuse the tension between them a little bit. They were ducks for god's sake. Cute ducks that huddled in a gang, as if strutting their greatness.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack sighed when Alex suggested that they chase ducks, sure ducks were fantastic and all, but how much of her pain could they really take away? Jack figured it was worth a try and went along with her young friend. Then it was time to do what normal girls did, talk about boys. "I met a cute boy last semester." She smiled, looking up at her friend. She wasn't sure if they were allowed to talk while they chased the ducks, but she figured that until Alex told her to hush up that she could. The ducks are really cute...

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

Thoughts - Duckies! And boys?!

~ ~

User Image

The duck gang was no match for little first years. They cowered in fear. Or more like trotted their way back to safety. The water. Alex wasn't giving up yet though. She was going to catch one. And pet it. Not torture it like some deranged nutter. Taking a slip, she fell on her bottom, letting out some much needed laughter. The duck looked back, and as if feeling sorry for her, walked it's two little feet towards her direction. A hint of joy was clear on her face as the duck allowed his feathers to be stroked. Looking up at Jack, she hid a small frown. It made her feel slightly jealous that Jacqueline was calling someone else cute. But this was good. Or at least it should be. Normal girls talk. Just have to go with it. "Oh really? Well who was it then?"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack couldn't help but giggle when she saw her friend slip to the ground. She stuck a hand out to help her up, but when Alex grabbed her hand Jack lost her balance and fell down next to the girl. She giggled a bit more and put her head on the Gryffindor's shoulder, making herself comfortable. "Dante Prince, but that doesn't matter. You need to interview a Hufflepuff. I happen to be one."

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

Thoughts - Interview take two.

~ ~

User Image

A hand reached up to grab her hand but they soon met their downfall, both landing hard on to the ground. It hurt but only slightly as it was droned out by their laughter. The duck by then had decided to leave the silly humans and resumed it’s little swimming in the lake. Too bad him. Or was it a her? No matter. Alex gave an approving nod and began taking out her things. There was no flat surface to write on so she took out her standard book of spells as a means of a portable desk. Laying her parchment flat out on the book, she dipped her quill in the ink and let a blotch sink in. “All righty! Let’s get started. Where were you born?” Her tone denoting a presence of lightheartedness despite the fact that her one of her eyebrow was arched, her face leaning towards Jack’s and lips pursed as if she had eaten one too many acid pops. A quite comical view really. It didn’t take long till Alex burst into giggles.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack looked up at the girl from her spot on her shoulder and smiled a little bit. It was good for friendship to know things about each other, and since they were just going to be friends they needed to do this. Jack was glad that she had offered to help her friend. "Llanddewi Brefi, Wales",

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

~ ~

User Image

There was a slight pause in her writing, pondering on how the place was spelt. She was certain she had seen the spelling somewhere in a book once. Oh what the heck, the teacher will know what she was talking about. Alex finished writing down the location, forgetting a 'd' from Llanddewi. Still looking uncertain, she mumbled, "All right, your hobbies include gardening... Her last words trailed on for a moment, letting Jacqueline finish her sentence for her.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack thought for a moment before answering Alex's question. She didn't really have any hobbies, especially since she'd come to Hogwarts, but she knew the girl needed an answer. "Just gardening. Oh, and eating. I like eating.",

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

~ ~

User Image

Eating was added to the list of hobbies. Now only one more. She certainly couldn't add eating twice. There must be something else this girl like to do. "Think harder. What else do you find fun to do? Surely there are more fun things in the world that is up to par with gardening and eating. Maybe classes that you like so far?" She suggested, throwing some ideas into the pot. If Alex was asked with this question, the list would go on forever. Considering everything that required a person's touch would be considered a hobby of hers. Except for anything relating to dark magic. That was off limits. And definately not a hobby one should take up.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack thought for a couple of seconds, trying to decide what was best for her to tell Alex. She had a couple of hobbies that she couldn't tell Alex about, but she was sure that there was at least one more. "I like hiking.", She nodded when she managed to come up with an acceptable answer for the question. She and her brother use to go hiking all the time, back before Jack had come to Hogwarts. She couldn't wait until she got home to him again, then she could tell him everything that she had done during her first year at Hogwarts.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

~ ~

User Image

Alex let out a little squeek as she frivously wrote down the last hobby. "Hiking? You should come hiking with my family sometime Jack!" Her family weren't hiking fanatics but Alex's father made sure to keep his children outside. Which ment a lot of quidditch and outdoors. It was surprising to find out that she hadn't tanned that much over these past couple of years. Perhaps it just wasn't in the genetics. "All right. Now time for some Jack trivia. What are some of fun facts about yourself?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack thought for a couple of minutes about this one, there was nothing of particular interest about herself. At least she didn't think there was. She was sure that Alex didn't really care to hear about any of it either. "I have a plant named Watson, I carry him around. Uhm... I don't like candy.", She nodded, she wasn't sure if it was enough information, but what else could she really share with her friend.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

~ ~

User Image

The quill tickled her cheek as she layed it against her face. She too took time to think of answers. The question made oneself feel self absorbed, as if one always analyzed their own movements, feelings and thoughts on a daily basis. Ready for an upcoming interview. Alex could understand the difficulty that her friend was having. "So no sweets at all?" With candy out of the question, there was no way Alex could get Jacqueline chocolate for Valentine's day. Well not like she was planning ahead or anything. Besides, it would just be the friendship chocolate and card that everyone gave out during that day. She wasn't singeling Jack out or anything. How silly.

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas