Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:21 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...
User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

First year, Slytherin

User Image

Bare knuckles pressed against the crisp blades of grass as he lifted his fleeting figure into the open air around him with one fell swoop, Tay hadn't a clue as to what Jess might have been referring to though, until she had gestured to the besmirching hues left behind by Drake. He instantly rose his hands in defense to dab at the sweltered wound, and shook his head with disapproval. "No, I'm fine, let's just go get something to eat," Tay waved the topic off easily enough with a sheepish smile on his face.

He never could trust healers after the time that the bones in his arm had been replaced with that of a chickens wing, to form a grotesque shape and size- he immediately vomited his lunch at the sight and then passed out the next moment after.

Needless to say, he doesn't like chickens either.

"Sides, this is nothing some good foo' can't help with, and I bet Bubo wouldn't mind a few scraps of food either," he inisted, already twisting around in the opposite direction of Allen and Jane to head back inside the castle.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: Busted lip, swollen purple bruise along cheekbone, sweltering black and blue bruised knot on his ribcage

Thoughts:....'
╚══════════════╝

User Image

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:26 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin, First Year

User Image Jess gave William a bright smile and began to walk along side her fellow Slytherin, "That sounds good. Lead the way, Tay."  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:45 am
User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤Better get going!◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤The Students.◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Excited◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

Coming up from the boats, students in tow."This is it guys, please get in a single file line and we will go in and make our entrance to the great hall." She explained making sure they got in a line.

♣Out♣Of♣Owls♣ ◤Wait for an enterance post from .Akureikami in the great hall and then you may make your entrance post for the sorting thread here. DO NOT POST TILL SHE DOES AND OPENS IT!◥

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:20 am
Adair Reynolds
Incoming First Year

Adair found his feet walking him forward to start the line behind the Professor. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes and tried to clear all his worry out. In a minute he'd be in Hogwarts Entrance Hall, and then he'll be sorted, and he need not make a fool of himself for whatever house he is sorted in. Why would they be proud of a quivering dunderhead?, he mulled over in his head. They wouldn't, he confirmed himself, fortifying his desire to remain calm. This is going to be it.  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year _
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Nervous, yet excited
✔Status: Single

Si walked up behind Adair. He smiled to his new friend. "In a few minutes, all eyes will be on us. I'm scared. Are you?" In truth, Simon was petrified but with Lucas, Adair and Lucille with him, he was convinced that he could do it. He needed the support of his friends around him to be strong. And he would be.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:36 pm
Adair Reynolds
Incoming First Year

A light chuckle passed his lips before he turned back to Simon. "Of course I'm scared, scared stiff even, but I'm going to try and do my house proud...whatever house it may be," he smiled back weakly. Knowing he wasn't alone in his worries eased a bit of the tension he'd been containing. He broadened his smile a bit, letting Simon know he had his back and that they could make it through this.  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Lillik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:11 pm
Lucelle Kelly
first year

User Image

{Continued from The Lake}
Lucelle was relieved to leave the boat, despite Simon's assurance of magic. She could tell that she would have to adjust quite a bit to get used to this new world.
Lucelle pondered the comments about Houses from both Simon and Adair. Having heard nothing about Hogwarts before coming, she didn't understand what they were talking about. She tried to make some sense of it.
"Houses? As in, they group us together? How do you suppose they choose who goes where?" The idea made her nervous. She was starting to meet other students, and didn't want to suddenly be alone. Lucelle was confident she could handle anything that came at her, but the depth of her ignorance was starting to become overwhelming.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:55 pm
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ 𝔭ҽѻ𝔭ℓҽ ῳɪℓℓ ɧαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, яαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, ϛɧαʞҽ ӌѻʊ, αȵɗ ҍяαʞҽ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
B e l l a L i l i a n a~First Year

Bella walked confidently into the courtyard, her bright, blue eyes taking in every detail and storing it away. Her excitement mixed with nervousness flooded her mind and she clutched Marcellius' cage tightly. The small owl simply gave a nonchalant hoot and tucked its head under its wing for a quick nap. She saw Clare wave over to her and she called back. "Hey!" she said, making sure to keep Riley and Rosie in sight.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ҍʊʈ ɧѻῳ ϛʈяѻɲʛ ӌѻʊ ϛʈαɲɗ ɪϛ ῳɧαʈ ϻαʞҽϛ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

{I feel}
{I am}

caramel catharsis

Magical Kitten

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year _
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Even more nervous
✔Status: Single

Nodding, Simon gulped and tried to calm his heartbeat, when Lucille sounded behind him. He smiled at her for bringing him out of his fear before he got going. "Yeah, they group like-minded students together into four Houses. Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. Each House has certain characteristics that their founders approved of. The Sorting Hat picks based on our personalities. But you know this. Right? Unless... are you Muggleborn?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:09 pm
Evangeline Gordon

First Year

Evangeline joined the line. She found herself somewhat staring at the girl in front of her. Could she be serious? How could she not know about houses and sorting?

She blinked as a thought occurred to her. Unless she's not from a wizarding family....

She blinked and stared. She had never met a Muggle-born witch before...for that matter, she had never met a Muggle born ANYONE before. They were supposedly magically inferior...just flukes, like squibs.  

Acel

Lillik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:10 pm
Lucelle Kelly
first year

User Image

Lucelle felt her face turn red with embarrassment when Simon asked her about being Muggle Born. She had heard the term while getting her school supplies, but not understood it. Now the meaning seemed clear.
She had been avoiding the worry that being from the non-magical world would set her apart, and now steeled herself to deal with the inevitable. She tried to shrug the embarrassment off before answering, already telling herself that it was silly and there had to be plenty of people like her if there was one.
"No, actually, I don't know anything about Hogwarts, or the magical world in general. I guess you could call it Muggle-Born.... My father was a wizard, or so I was told. I never really met him, and mom didn't talk about him much."
She shrugged again, before she picked up on something Simon had said. "Wait... a Sorting Hat? How bizarre. Which house would you want?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:38 pm
{{First years please move to the Entrance Hall where you will be lead in by the Deptuy Headmaster. Sorting will open either tonight or tomorrow morning depending on the speed of response. Thank you!}}

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image
Clarissa Mead
First Year

Clare smiled at Bella, the boat touched the sore near the castle.'I made it!' Clare said in her mind, she stepped out of boat and took a deep breath. The air was fresh.

((Continued in great hall entrance))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:22 am
Adair Reynolds
Incoming First Year

Taking a sharp breath in, Adair began stepping over the threshold and into Hogwarts itself. With barely noticeable quivering limbs, he walked in.

[[Exit to Great Hall Entrance]]  

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Lillik

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:44 am
Lucelle Kelly
first year

User Image

Lucelle's heart jumped to her throat as the line began to move, taking them into Hogwarts, finally. Not knowing what to expect, all previous ideas she had about the school already shattered. Taking a deep breath, she steeled her nerves and allowed herself to be herded into the Entrance Hall.
{Continued in Great Hall Entrance}

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces