Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:16 pm
Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera tipped her head at Eraz. He wasn't looking at her, but his voice seemed a little distracted. She furrowed her brow as she studied him, unsure as to whether or not he was actually looking for an answer to his comment. Actually she wasn't entirely sure whether he was asking her a question or not.

She thought about this for a moment, before she finally shrugged to herself, “ Thank you, for everything, you know. And...I suppose I could use the training...
~~
“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain.”  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:24 am
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz turned his gaze back to the young girl and nodded slowly as he considered her. She still had it - the inner core of fire that would be absolutely necessary if she wanted to become strong enough not to need his defenses laid over her own. If she wanted the training, he could give her some of it, and he would.

"This is a discussion for another time girl. For now, you must rest and recover your strength. If for some impossible reason the defense I have laid on you are not sufficient to stop the invasion, come to me immediately. There is one more option that I can follow to give you a full night of sleep, but it is a last resort and I would prefer to avoid using it. Now go, sleep, and seek me out in my office to begin your training. First though, attend your classes for a time to show that you are recovering. That will give me some time to pursue something that has come up."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:07 am
Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera nodded to Eraz. She was so tired and the idea of being allowed to sleep sounded amazing to her. “All right, old man, I supposed I can sit through boring old classes,” she announced, putting on a cocky air that she really didn't feel, “But your training better be worth it.” She wasn't entirely sure where the snarky attitude was coming from, but some part of her hoped Eraz wouldn't take too much offense from it.

She didn't give him the time to respond before she got up off the bench and stumbled back indoors, determined to make it to her bed...or at least her favorite common room couch before passing out.

~~
“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain.”  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

Location - Entrance Courtyard. with Jacqueline

Thoughts - You've got to keep your mind wide open!

{OOC} Offensive Octopus Crisis {OOC}
~ ~

User Image

Alex nodded in agreement as they reached the entrance courtyard. It was a long way up here. From the boathouse to the courtyard. Who ever it was someone's ingenous idea to have the stairs to the boathouse zigzag, making the climb only longer must have been drunk during the making of the blueprints. For instances like these, Alex was sort of jealous of the muggles. Having escalators and such. Sure the wizards had elavators as well but that was only in the Ministry. Or at least, that's the only place that had it that wasn't muggle made.

She took a seat upon one of the stone benches laying here and there, patting the spot next to her for Jacqueline to take.
"I think the only thing I would be scared are Hairy MacBoons...My dad told me about them once." A small shiver from her spine caused her to tremble. "Although I suppose they're happy living the way they are now..."

User Image

tarantaellegra

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack took the seat next to Alex, smiling as she sat. She had accepted that this was how things were going to be and decided to move on. Besides what use was it letting your only friend run away because of a mistake. "We should get older boyfriends. Then they could help us with our homework, and we'd look cool.", She nodded, doing what she was sure that normal girls did. She was going to at least to pretend to be normal, even if she could never actually feel that way.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

~ ~

User Image

Alex bit the inside of her cheek. Boyfriends? Should they really be thinking about that right now? They were eleven for peet’s sake. Well yea some girls end up having boyfriends by the time their eleven but she wanted to focus on her studies right now. As dorky as that may seem. Or perhaps it was just an excuse so that she could hide the small disappointment in Jack’s words. “Older boyfriends? Well what about that older boy you were talking about earlier? Tell me more about him.” She leaned her forward towards her, elbows resting on her bag.

User Image

tarantaellegra

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack shrugged when Alex requested more information about the boy that she'd mentioned earlier. She didn't know a thing about him other than the fact that he had a boyfriend, and that his sister was a Hufflepuff. She wasn't even attracted to the boy, but she'd wanted to see if Alex had a better suggestion. Like possibly even being together. Jack shook the thought from her head and looked up at her friend. "He's a third year Slytherin. That's all I know about him." She certainly wasn't going to share the fact that he liked boys with Alex, that would be too much for either of them to handle. It might even mean that Jack would actually have to face her feelings like a big girl, and there was no way that she was ready for that again. Not even after Xenos had tried so hard to convince her that everything would work out in the end.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image
αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε

~ ~

User Image

She looked at Jacqueline quizzically. Her large ocean like eyes narrowed slightly. Her reaction to this was certainly less than amusing. Perhaps she wasn’t really into a talk like this? A forced talk that should be frequent with girls. Best to play along. Slapping the palm of her hands softly on the hard text book, she exclaimed, “Well that’s no good! You should go talk to him! Does have a younger sibling perhaps?” There had to be a way to make her friend happier. Even if it ment she couldn’t. But that’s ok. She’ll just graduate and grow old with Blake. That would be nice. Or perhaps when he becomes Minister of Magic, she’ll be there by the sidelines. Ever supporting her twin brother. A thin line curved upward, small soft lips enjoying the fantasy running in her dream. Her cheeks were a tint of red, Jack oblivious to the reason of it.

User Image

tarantaellegra

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image
Lucy E L I Z A B E T H BonksXXXXXXXXXXXXX

S T O P there & l e t me c o r r e c t it

And I w a n n a live a life from a n e w P E R S P E C T I V E

Lucy only listened to Oz with one ear. The other was somewhat busy focusing on the sound of wheels bouncing on small pebbles. She nodded and covered her mouth as a yawn escaped her lips. Sleeping in the train didn't help at all, to be honest, "Yeah..." she rubbed her eyes and looked around, slightly pouting as thoughts about this summer reached her mind, "Almost makes you wonder whether we'll have a normal year over here." she murmured within an utter and a chuckled. Lucy winced once the carriage stopped violently in front of the Entrance Courtyard. She forced a faint smile and grabbed Oz's hand for balance as she climbed down, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear as she began to walk on the pavements on the courtyard, looking down at her feet with a pink curl stuck between her thumb and index

User Image

YOU'LL c o m e along because i <3 y o u r face

& i ' l l admire your E X P E N S I V E taste .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image

a l e x a n d er "oz" o s b o u r n e

H e r e W E g o A G A I N !
I k i n d a WANNA be m o r e than F R I E N D S
S o take it e a s y on M E
I ' M a f r a i d you're N E V E R s a t i s f i ed

Oz kissed the nape of her neck and took the pink strand of hair, pushing it back behind her ear. He drew her face into his hands and made eye contact with her. "We've got to split up here unfortunately, but I think we should meet up before we go to our rooms. I'm thinking... grand staircase, first floor. You game babe?" He smirked at her, full well knowing that she would not be happy about having to split, but the thought of seeing him afterward would comfort her.

H E R E we g o A g A i N
W e ' r e SICK l i k e A N I M A L S
We play P R E T E N D
You're just a C A N N I B A L

and i'm afraid i won't get out alive
no, i won't sleep tonight

you are my light, my guiding star... Lucy.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image
Lucy E L I Z A B E T H BonksXXXXXXXXXXXXX

S T O P there & l e t me c o r r e c t it

And I w a n n a live a life from a n e w P E R S P E C T I V E

A shiver ran down Lucy's spine as she sensed Oz's lips on the nape of her neck. She glanced up at him and frowned as she listened to him. Then, with a sweet smile, she placed a small kiss on his lips and nodded along with a giggle, "Yep!" she mused in a sing-song voice before unwillingly retreating and walking towards the big doors that led into the castle, "See ya!" she waved enthusiastically and pushed the heavy doors with all her might before trotting peacefully towards the Gryffindor table, humming the song Oz wrote for her. Looking over to the Hufflepuff table, she forced a smile in his direction and sank down beside Tammy, nonchalantly moving her gaze towards the Sorting, while yearning in despair for food

User Image

YOU'LL c o m e along because i <3 y o u r face

& i ' l l admire your E X P E N S I V E taste .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image

a l e x a n d er "oz" o s b o u r n e

H e r e W E g o A G A I N !
I k i n d a WANNA be m o r e than F R I E N D S
S o take it e a s y on M E
I ' M a f r a i d you're N E V E R s a t i s f i ed

Standing silent and somber, Oz watched as Lucy walked into the Great Hall, then slowly made his way towards the doors. He stopped and sighed, glancing in to the building. With a shrug of his shoulders, he started to make his way into the building.

H E R E we g o A g A i N
W e ' r e SICK l i k e A N I M A L S
We play P R E T E N D
You're just a C A N N I B A L

and i'm afraid i won't get out alive
no, i won't sleep tonight

you are my light, my guiding star... Lucy.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:58 am
User Image

•†• I c a r u sx ( ★ ) x S k y l a r •†•
"The truest characters of ignorance are vanity, and pride and arrogance”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†

Two cloaked figures landed amongst the stone ground, their cloaks billowing in the dark night air. They had been gone a long time and looked up at the castle, remembering everything it meant to them.

It was Icarus, returning to Hogwarts, and knowing Linda as well as he did, that his job had become forfeit to another. He only hoped he could regain what was rightfully his, that the Headmistress would be there and kind enough to grant him his job back, after such a long leave of absence.

He doubted it, but he still hoped. His hatred for his father grew at the idea that he had lost his dream job at the hands of his father. Even in death, his father ruined his life. His mother had a hand in it, as well. As usual. Not wanting the boys to leave her in the mansion, alone. She was frightened by the thought, her face engraved in Icarus' mind. She had grown so old and pale and frail. When had her eyes become so clouded, he wondered.

Icarus turned to the other figure, "Good luck to you, I hope your life will not be as screwed up as I predict mine to be," the man grimaced to himself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†•†

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:27 am
User Image

xxx xx A x T E A R x M U S T x H A V E x F O R M E D x I N x M Y x E Y E xx xxx
xxx xx W H E N x Y O U x H A D x Y O U R x F I R S T x K I S S xx xxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ || ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
x
BUT I'M ON MY WAY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The second figure pulled the cloak from his head, and glanced at Icarus. The two had grown thinner and Yuki had a gash on his cheek from his own father. The two planned to workout again, to regain the muscles that they had lost, but their fathers had made sure that their lives would be miserable. Especially Yuki's father, who was not lying on his deathbed with the two wizards visited. Yuki's father had the strength enough to rip a bit of Yuki's flesh from his cheek. Yuki's father had even cut Icarus' and Yuki's hair, out of anger, perhaps. The two never knew for sure.

I'm pretty sure my life is screwed up too. My father cut both my money income and my face when he found out about Buffy. Good luck getting your job back while I try to use the remainder of my money to begin making some money at the Hog's Head,

Yuki grasped his broom and turned to go. The bruise on his leg made his teeth clench when he walked. He felt like a battle hero as he traveled down the hill towards Hogsmeade, ❝Post hanc succurre nuntius,

|| o o c ;; ||

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ || ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
x
xx xx O N x M Y x W A Y xx xx

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Once the shadows had fallen over him, Dante's honey golden rays fell upon the gargoyle as they had passed it along. Before his thoughts could take flight, he casted his gaze towards an uncouth blonde- or was that red hair? He could hardly tell as she bounced back and fourth up the stairs (he passed by watching with a chuckle under his lips.)

"Really? I never would have guessed that with the way you decided to try and fly across the lake." He lightheartedly mentioned, scanning the court yard while Drake spoke before the gold of his orbs had fallen upon the unexpected visitor hidden within his hood.. "A stow away, eh? Sneaky fella, I always wanted a cat- da's allergic, is it a boy, or a girl?"

╔══════════════╗
Location: Courtyard conversing with Drake and Blaire and Luke
Injuries: -
Thoughts: 'Hmm...'
╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash