Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:12 pm
Second year, Slytherin Seeker
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

”Well, Lucas…” Belle began, soft and soothing, nurturing the injure youth as best as she could by placing a slow and delicate hand upon his thin shoulder, the smooth flesh of her thumb comforting with genuine circle strokes along his forearm. ”It’s nice to meet you.

“And don’t be sad, life can be so fun, and happy, if you just let it.”
A sparkling pain had glistened in her eyes, she had always been in tune with her sense of empathy, so much so, that it fueled her need for perfection, and sparked her drive for acceptance, and drove her to the ends of the earth to be so much of everything the people around her needed her to be. And even now, her nurturing soul wavered under the wanton stress and desire of curing this boy from whatever ails him.

Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Empathy

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:43 am
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image
User Image
Seer
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: ...
Mood: Sad
╚══════════════╝

He shook his head at her response and sobbed out, "Maybe for my brother... But I'm destined for just pain..." He sniffed and looked at her with those big gold eyes, all full of tears. He wanted to tell her but he couldn't. He couldn't tell anyone about Roi...

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

{OOC:...}

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:41 pm
My life is so cold
User Image

”Oh, mate, you can’t think that—nothing is set in stone, you can make your life what you want it to be, and not what anybody tells you, not what anybody expects from you, just… what you want.

“So,”
she paused, her gentle words sung soothingly as she reached an arm out and draped herself across his shoulders into a hug. ”…You don’t have to tell me why your sad, because it doesn’t matter, not truly, you should focus on what makes you happy.” Her first initial words began slowly, comforting, but picked up with an enthusiastic spark. ”Like… what do you want to be when you grow up?

“I wanna be a world famous duelist, and maybe, if I’m good enough, on the Wales Quidditch team.”

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:15 pm

User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: What do I want to be...?
Mood: Confused.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas listened to her, trying to keep his sobs under control. However, his gold eyes, watery like wells, did not stop overflowing with water. When she draped her arm around him he tightened himself as if bracing to be hurt. He tried to push her away, but he stopped, he couldn't do it right now.

When she said he didn't have to explain his sadness he looked at her, surprised. Her enthusiasm next surprised him more as he stared at the upperclassman. What did he want to do when he grew up...? He pondered that question, slowly he turned away as he stared at the gardens.

"I want... To help others..." The words surprised the boy and he honestly wondered who actually said it. Nonetheless, he felt like it was the truth, though he didn't know exactly what he wanted to do.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:35 am
My life is so cold
User Image

”Oh?” Belle inquired, and though she felt the loosely fought war that the young Frostmourne twin exerted, to free himself from her, she hadn’t relented. Her grip grew stiff as iron, around his shoulders, but her fingers were soft, and fleeting upon his skin, gently stroking a calming sensation in circular motions.

”How so?” She wondered, now realizing just how many ways that that ideal could be implemented. ”Do you want to be a healer? Or an auror? Ministry officials get to help people all the time, like the department of magical accidents, or the wizengamot judges.

“Potioneers can help people too, and herbologists, and all sorts of magizooligists, too. I suppose it’s all a matter of finding what you’re good at.”
She rambled, and she was good at it too. She had always had a way of stirring people away from their problems and shedding light onto new ideas when she could.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:21 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: I don't feel good...
Mood: Sick.
╚══════════════╝

The timid boy listened intently as she listed a few positions. However he just shook his head. "I don't want to be any of those... I don't know WHAT I want to be..." He said quietly as he slowly lowered his head to rest on Anabelle's shoulder. He was tired all of a sudden and he was having a weird feeling again, the one like back at the Sorting Ceremony.

He gently closed his eyes, opening it, then closing as his head felt worse. "I don't feel good..." He said his voice starting to sound and feel faint.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele sat in the beautiful garden, his guitar in hand, playing a song that he was sure was not known by anyone. Why? Well, because he had wrote it himself. A beautiful melody it had, the boy coming up with a very creative fingerpick style melody. He had written it about his time here so far, which had been quite horrifying. The only thing that really comforted him was the few friends he had. He kept playing, singing aloud, thinking that no one else was here to see him.

I sit here
Playing my song
Of the time I've had here
Writing about what I fear

So far, I've made...
myself look like an idiot
So I put up a barricade
and hid, Until it fades...
into the background

Sometime I'll have to come away from my shell
But not now, for only time could tell
When I...will
Come alive

That's where Steele could no longer find the words. He was going through major writer's block. He did not know what he was going to say, and he just sang the song, featuring what he had at that moment.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana was exploring the castle until she came upon the most glorious garden she's ever seen. Bright flowers of all colors and sizes grew all around her, along with many magical herbs she's never seen or heard of before. Somewhere to the left, she heard a guitar being strummed and a boy's voice singing, so, being the curious girl she so helplessly was, Ariana just had to go see who it was. She followed the beautiful melody as she listened to the lyrics the boy sang. She walked through a path to see the boy. Steele! she thought, surprised at just how well he could sing. I knew he could play the guitar, but sing? She stood quietly until he stopped playing the guitar because he couldn't think of anymore lyrics. "What song were you singing?" she asked calmly, standing a few feet away from him, facing his back.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image

Just as he finished his sequence, he heard a familiar voice, one that he could place upon the first sound it makes. But...despite his knowing if who it was, he still jumped nonetheless. He then looked back, only to find the sweet, smiling face of Ariama Hawthorn looking at him. He blushed for a moment actually, embarassed that he was heard. When she asked the question, he instantly look back up at her.

"Well, I....sort of...wrote it. Wrote most of it last night" he said aloud, still slightly embarassed.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana could tell that Steele felt a bit uneasy, but she gave him a comforting smile as she sat down next to him. "It sounded terrific!" she exclaimed, glad to have heard his true talent. After a brief moment of silence, Ariana slightly frowned. "How come you didn't tell me you could sing?" she asked. Does he not trust me? she wondered.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

"No one knows quite honestly, not even my family. I keep to myself about the subject. I guess I'm too afraid of what people may think," he said, giving her a half-hearted smile. He never did tell his parents that he could actually sing. No one needed to know really, for it was not important. It was not like he could ever pursue a career in music. But now, Ariana knew, and she would be the only to know.

"I honestly don't think I can sing well. My parents just have it drilled in my head that I will never be a musician; so give up on that dream. So, I immediately thought thatvI couodn't sing, for they must've heard me to tell me this," he confessed to her, not really sure how she would react to it.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:18 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana bit her bottom lip and frowned as Steele spoke. "You have a wonderful voice," she told him. This was her honest opinion. "I'm sure that deep down, you know you're awesome," she said with a smile as she playfully punched him in the shoulder. Doesn't he ever sing when he's bored and there's people around? she wondered because Ariana always finds a time of day to sing no matter who's around her.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image

"Well, I wouldn't say I'm awesome," he joked, smiling as she playfully punched his shoulder. Ariana made him feel good...like he actually had friends here...like he was supposed to be here. He was sure that without her, he'd be alone. He continued to play guitar as they talked, messing around with the chords.

"But writing music is my passion. Even though this song is bad." he joked, shooting another smile at the girl.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:43 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana laughed a little. "Well, you are awesome," she told Steele. She watched his fingers are he played around with some of the chords. When her friend spoke again, Ariana looked up at him. "I wish I knew how to write songs, but singing's my passion," she explained with a small sigh.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image

"It is actually quite simple...you just sing what you feel. It's fun when you have a guitar too. Have you ever tried to play guitar?" he asked, looking at her. She was musical indeed, but was she multi talented? That would make the girl so much more talented if she were. Steele kept his brown eyes locked with hers through and through, showing that he was totally comfortable talking with her.

Will I ever be the same?

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces