Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:02 pm
[User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris nodded. "Our friend, she's getting kidnapped. We can't do much on account of the Nemesis, and that they have guns pointing at her." He said. "where the hell'd you come from anyway?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image
Jericho smiled " I have a bunker a ways away from here filled with food and weapons theres nothing we can do now for her its best we wait and attack the base we will have better luck guns at point blank range is to hard to get past even for me " he said looking at the sky " and besides its getting dark you guys look tired to "  

shikamaru xxx temari

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris sighed and nodded. "Alright then. So we'll attack the Hive after they take her." He said. "But lets try to be quick on getting there after her, i'm worried they'll do the same thing they did last time only more strong."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:13 pm
User Image

Jericho looked at Chris " Dont worry we can get her back we need to wait we can head to my bunker and plan out our attack and refill our ammo " he said getting in the car James and danny got in as well  

shikamaru xxx temari

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:14 pm

Chris nodded. He looked towards Claire, Jake and the others, waving them over. "C'mon." He said and looked around for Sydney. "Ey! Sydney! " But she was already walking back to them, fuming with rage and a bit dissapointed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image"i dunno bout you but anyone got a few Flash grenades?" Said George. "cause if we can blind them long enough i can sabatoge there escape." Said George smiling. "then with any luck since theyll have to call for back up we can take out an entire Dropship." Said George. "or a few of us can Stole away with them." Said George Smiling wider.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image

Tori jumped in the car. "Nice, some action...that Im not sleeping through." She laughed.

User Image

Alice jumped in also, wanting to d whatever it takes to get Sarah back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image

Jericho popped his head out "Still not a good idea " he said looking at George  

shikamaru xxx temari

shikamaru xxx temari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image
Jericho started up the car " are we ready to go " he said  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Chris got in the car with Claire, Leon, Zandre and the others. He raised an eyebrow at Sydney for her comment. "If you hurt her i'll make your lives a living hell!" Sydney has yelled out at Mike and Drake. She growled and sat back down, arms folded. Chris cleared his throat. He nodded, "Yeah i guess we are." He leaned out to yell to Sick. "Follow us if you need to!"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:39 pm
"Yeah yeah im coming" Said George Grabbing on to the Car and jumping onto the roof and using his safetey clip used for climbing rock walls to stay on top. "im ready to go." Said George.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image

Jericho started to back up and head left to his bunker " we will be there in a few minutes its not that far " he said running over a Zombie standing in the road  

shikamaru xxx temari

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image"is it cool to have moving target practice?" Asked George as he took out his hand gun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image
"if you wanna waste ammo then no " he said running over another Zombie  

shikamaru xxx temari

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:49 pm

Chris rolled his eyes. He sighed, looking out the window at the streets as they drove by. He glanced at Sydney. "It's going to be alright. We'll get her back."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff