Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:42 pm

User Image

User Image
Charlotte ❖ Victus ❖ Claremont❖
User Image

Charlotte gave a small playful pout as Nott nudged her. Sighing she glanced around trying her best not to ask, what she was sure everyone wanted to ask. When would there be enough of them to actually get going, but just the thought of leaving the dock and getting into the boats to be...was daunting. Instead she turned her attention back to Nott by saying, "Well, clearly you are tolerating it quite well, since you still have the ability to torture us with your talking."

Sticking her hand further into the jumper, she sighed and wondered if there was a way to escape the discussion. It was rather repetitive in nature, by all truth. Going back and hitting the point that blood held little importance among a majority of they're class. Great, the poor subject had to be nearly knocked out at the time they decide to switch subjects. The subject however had become rather ridiculous, with promises flying out of guys mouth like a waterfall spout water, while a girl spoke her multiple personality, another claimed to be from a deity. Sighing again she muttered, "It clear they decided that since bloodline talk wasn't weird enough they had to raise the bar."

Crossing her arms before her she decided to give them a break, they were probably nervous, well except Mister Gryffindor I can promise the moon, and eager to get placed into they're houses. Those two things, plus the cold, could make any mind overly imaginative. However at Nott's words on they're group being weird, she turned her head to give him a dry look and say in a quiet voice, "Oh, our imaginary group is weird and one chick with a personality disorder who could snap on the way and kill us all in the boat. Then there is...well I don't even need to tell you. You can hear for yourself. If I'm weird, I'm afraid to think of what those other people are."

"Anyway," she continued at a normal volume. Turning her gaze away to look out at the lake a bit, wondering, not of the foolish rumor of the Gryfinndor House creating being on the bottom of it swimming around, but to see if the light from the castle would be visible from this distance. "It isn't as if we have a group, we barely know our classmates. Calm your ego down please?"
User Image
Current First Year
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:46 pm
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys giggled. "Probably. You should be happy you didn't get pixie wings in your wand. That would be hilarious," she said,giggling.This boy was funny and interesting. He was also nice.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:51 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

"Could you imagine? I mean, my sister teased me enough for unicorn hair. Oh man..." He stopped then turned towards her. "Enjoying teasing me too, eh? Well, I hope you aren't ticklish," he said with a devilish smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Alys glared. "You wouldn't touch me. I could seriously hurt you," she said,her voice full of warning. She smiled. "Yeah,I am enjoying it. Hobos have no humor,you know?" she said,not really asking a question.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:57 pm

He smirked. "Oh, I wouldn't have to touch you to tickle you. I know this handy little spell that would do it all by itself." He turned to look at her, a big smile on his face. "Well, lucky for you then. I have a great sense of humor. Hey, wanna hear a joke?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Alys nodded. "Sure!" she said,giggling slightly. Smiling,she nodded. "Yeah,I know that handy spell too," she said,smirking. Cocking her ear out,she waited for the joke.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:06 pm

He thought for a moment, then smirked. "Okay, this one's a good one. How many Slytherins does it take to change a lightbulb?" He tried his hardest to maintain a straight face while he waited for her to answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:09 pm

Alys smiled. "5." she said,laughing. She had heard this one before,but it still riled her with laughter every time. "1 to screw the light bulb and 4 to say with their fathers connection at the ministry they could screw it faster," she said,her eyes grinning.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Will laughed at her answer. "That's a good answer too. The answer I heard was: 'One. He blackmails a Hufflepuff into doing it for him'. I like both answers."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:16 pm

Alys giggled. "I still like mine better. I'll tell you one now," she said,supressing her giggles. Thinking about it,she finally grinned. "How many Animagi does it take to light up a wand?" she asked,trying to keep her face straight.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:20 pm

He thought about it for a moment, then shrugged. "Okay, I'm stumped. How many?" he asked, preparing for a good laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:25 pm

Alys smiled. "Two Dozen. Only one is registered," she giggled. Smiling,she looked at Will. "I wonder when the rest of them will come. I'm ready to be sorted," she said impatiently.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image

Alexander Greyson
1st Year

Alex laughed at the chunk of ice joke and shook Nott's hand. "Nice to meet you guys too."

Listening a little to the other conversations, Xander tried not to laugh. Really, some of the people knew nothing about Hogwarts and were talking like they did. I mean, come on. The giant squid was Godric Griffindor?

"Putting aside the personality disorder, since you can't really help having one, it is strange, the rumors that the magical world comes up with. The giant squid being Godric Griffindor is impossible, and anyone would know that if they did any research or had common sense. Squids do not live that long, even magical ones. And there is no record of the giant squid being in the lake during the time of the Founders. The squid only appeared in the last couple hundred years.

And Merpeople do prefer to be left alone, but they won't attack you just for falling in. They generally stay near their village. Those guys should just calm down."
he said, shaking his head.

He took a break from talking (He was a little embarrassed, he hadn't meant to say much but ended up going on a rant) and looked between the two as they argued back and forth. "You guys seem to know each other. Have you met before?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Will laughed at Alys' joke, then heard the comment from the other boy. He turned towards him. "Research? Are you daft? It is quite possible that quite possibly the best wizard in the history of magic had extended his life that long. And even if he didn't, the squid might be enchanted to bypass death. Or, it might be the offspring of said squid. I mean honestly. Do you even know the source of that story? It was told by Albus Dumledore, the best Headmaster since Godric himself."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:51 pm
((EDITTED!!! SORRY THAT I MISSED YOUR POST WHILE I WAS POSTING))
User Image

"oOoOOOHhooHoo." Nott sang questioningly as he raised his eyebrow at her. "I MEANT group as in our entire class compared to the whole of Hogwarts. Was that just a miscommunication or does someone secretly have an elitist side to assume that I was singling us out?" He waggled his brows at her playfully. In truth, he already knew Charlotte to be one of the sweetest and least judgmental people on the planet. But their verbal retort was all that was keeping him from starting to rub at his arms and stomp his feet. No way he was going to give in....not that she had challenged him.

But Nott had the habit of seeing everything as a competition. Sometimes he was able to not let his competitive side get the best of him, but sometimes the challenges he placed on himself were more serious to him. Even something as stupid as not showing that he was effected by cold.

"Although," he began as he turned back to look at the group, still speaking lowly. "if I can get used to Fenniwick's little eccentricities than I suppose I can become accustomed to about anything." He turned back to Alexander, nodding along with his assessment of the others. "Yes, I live just outside of Hogsmeade and Charlotte and I met when she was visiting with her aunt in the village. She once tried to drown me with tea. All her fault" Smirking in Charlotte's direction.

However as he appraised the further crowd again he still had his doubts. The two girls appeared to be part of some other society that Nott couldn't begin to understand. The girl with multiple personalities seemed friendly enough. But having someone in your house that might just turn around and start stabbing you with a rusty nail was less than appealing. Then there were the elitists.

Nott didn't want to feel drawn to them, but just like the chest at Fenniwick's, he was. He was drawn to the power amongst them. As much as he desperately didn't want to be like them, there was a small part inside that felt like he belonged there, with them. He was disgusted at the very thought and dropped his eyes as he tried to push away his secret shame.

So far, from what he knew about the others, Charlotte and Alexander seemed the most like him. Though he still felt slightly riled about Alex's interest in Charlotte. Was it innocent? Or did he have intentions? Mentally smacking himself in the forehead he did physically give his head a slight shake. Who cares? Charlotte was just his friend. If some other boy was interested in her, well that was her business, not his. Some their age were starting to date. Nott had 'gone out' with other girls from the village. But it was always silly kid stuff, he knew that.

But they were all getting older and away from home, so it was only natural that Charlotte might like to have a boyfriend to lean on if she needed someone. Yes. Perfectly natural. He realized his foot was tapping irritatedly. Putting a stop to that, he turned back to Alexander.

"So, Xander, since we are on our way there, any hopes for what house you will be sorted into?"

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games