Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle's Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KanameKain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:00 am
He quietly nuzzled into you softly, just glad to b near you, he didn't really have anything to hold onto but he felt really close to you in such a short time. He took another look around the room and began to speak softly... "Ma... um.. Luciriah... this place scares me... do we have to stay in the kitchen... cause i'm afraid...".  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:36 am
Luciriah froze for a moment at what the child had nearly said. She dismissed it as just a slip of the tongue though and decided to try and forget it. "O-of course. Where do you want to go?" she hadn't really spent much time exploring the castle and wasn't too sure of the safest places for a child like Kuroi.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:43 am
"Um.. can we go someplace thats not scary?" he said softly tightning his grip on you protectively. He bowed his head looking down at the floor, some of his hair pushed to the front of his face covering his eyes, he nuzzled into again softly feeling lulled just by being close. Kuroi seemed so relaxed it was hard to believe, he looked back up aat you half blinded by the hair over his eyes. "Do you know a nicer place here to go?" he asked in a gentel and curious voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:54 am
"This is the safest I've found so far...but if we go to a place where there are more humans we'd probably be away from the more dangerous of our companions." She smiled at the boy looking up at her. "There's a village nearby the castle if you want to go. They have a tavern thats pretty safe."  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:12 am
Kuroi held onto you a little tighter, he had some bad experience with humans as well, not nearly as bad as vampires but still a few haunting memories.

((we leaving this thread for the change in scene?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:14 am
Lucia walked into the kicthen for no apperent reason and sat on the counter thinking. Thinking about people, thinking about her sisters she had never seen.  

Lucrenia Velucia

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:53 am
"Don't worry Kuroi. Quinn and I will protect you no matter what."

((Yah, lets go. We've taken up 8 pages of the kitchen, lets dominate the tavern aswell! pirate I'll PM Quinn seeing as he's missed out on a bit))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:50 am
((cool, you want to make an opening post at the tavern?))  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:19 pm
((I'm on it!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:30 am
Raven walks into the kitchen, and begins digging through the refrigerator and the pantry. she found what she was looknig for. She found a single chicken breast, and all the spices she could ever want. She grabbed a frying pan and cooked only the outside of te chicken, leaving the inside quite raw. It was easier for her to drink the blood that way. She finished cooking the chicken, and found a plate. She placedthe food on the plate and the plate on the table, and then pulled a vial out from her pocket. she doused the chicken in the blood like it was a sauce and began to eat the food daintily.  

Raven_Spero

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:05 pm
Raven finnished the chicken and washed her plate. Being content, she decided to go explore the castle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:25 pm
I may not look it, but I am a vampire too. I was drawn to the kichen by the smell of fresh blood. The smell is tempting, I wander near. A glistning knife catches my eye. mmm, I slit my hand and drink deaply. I feel better now, almost okay.  

pencil.bockz

Neeg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:12 pm
Quietly I slip in, my damask gown rustling at the edges where it brushes the floor. The white floor is speckled with drips of crimson blood. I can hear the pulses of the others in the room, and smell their blood on the warm air. I lick my blood red lips with my tongue and relish the fell of my fangs growing slowly over my lips. I feel their razor sharpness with my tongue and smile faintly with pleasure. There is to be a feast tonight.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:07 pm
Grins with excitement and searches for a sharp knife. Alice finds one about as long as a pencil, and sharpens it. She slips it in her small pants pocket. "This should come in handy." She sneers, and spins on her heels out of the room.  

rockergirlygirl

Evil Wicked Sin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:18 pm
Sits on counter with a small smile on her face, swinging her feet back and forth slightely  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff