Submit

Nibi no Nekomata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:23 am
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo

*Tears ran from the angel's eyes as she stayed close behind. THe Angel and Phantom heard a strange howl and looked around for a bit. The Angel pulled out a few arrows and attached them along her arm. She was armed and ready to shoot. The Phantom materialized and held the angel*

"Get a hold of yourself it's only a little further"

she smiled then started to gallop down towards the two people... she sniffed again as she felt the girl tense up and become more frightened... "too easy... this will be fun.." she thought inside her head as she stopped running and began to slowly trot behind them... making herself smaller to look like an innocent wolf cub with little limp on its back foot... big soft grey eyes looked at them innocently... not a hint of her true self could be shown... she whimpered quietly to get their attention...

*They both turned around hearing the sound of the cub. The Phantom Gazed down on the cub with a cold look. He turned away again and kept walking. The Angel didn't seem to ease up on her fear. She followed behind the phantom slowly walking backward staring at the puppy. The phantom said to her stopping in his tracks* "Don't trust your surroundings.....things appear more dangerous than they seem...if you believe me shoot the cub"

*The Angel trusted the phantom and with the angel arrows attached to her arm. She aimed precisely at the cubs foreleg to prevent damage and she shot the arrow* "ha"
the small wolf club easily dodged the shot and jumped upwards... its skin began to bulk up... it grew and grew till it was 10 feet tall... a huge werewolf with a thick greyish black hide and all black eyes... it howled fiercly then looked at the two... its mouth hung slightly open a drool dripped out and fell onto the ground... it began to melt right through the ground... the werewolf then chuckled... "my my my... quite clever arent we?" it asked in a smooth yet dangerous voice... more creature then human then anything else... it took a menacing step forward... oddly enough it held no shadow... and nor did anything around it in a 20 foot radius...

*The phantom turns around and grabs the Angel. Pulling her toward him and he stepped in front of her.* "What do you want?"

*The Angel Calmed herself when the phantom stepped in front her. She took a deep breathe and set herself to shoot again if the Phantom was harmed.*
she smiled as her coat exploded and two huge dragon wings slowly grew from her back... she quickly flapped them and dodges the wave, she then flew over him and headed to where she had last smelt the girl.. she growled slightly as she smell the scent everywhere, "tricky..." she growled then turned to the boy, "tell me what god did you kill?..." she growles as she lands and her wings fold around her...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:58 am
*Johnson lifts the bone and crushes it in his hand. He looks around, his face expressionless. After he visually scans the surroundings he continues on, walking at a slow steady pace*  

Vampyric_Minon

Xalo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:22 pm
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo

*Tears ran from the angel's eyes as she stayed close behind. THe Angel and Phantom heard a strange howl and looked around for a bit. The Angel pulled out a few arrows and attached them along her arm. She was armed and ready to shoot. The Phantom materialized and held the angel*

"Get a hold of yourself it's only a little further"

she smiled then started to gallop down towards the two people... she sniffed again as she felt the girl tense up and become more frightened... "too easy... this will be fun.." she thought inside her head as she stopped running and began to slowly trot behind them... making herself smaller to look like an innocent wolf cub with little limp on its back foot... big soft grey eyes looked at them innocently... not a hint of her true self could be shown... she whimpered quietly to get their attention...

*They both turned around hearing the sound of the cub. The Phantom Gazed down on the cub with a cold look. He turned away again and kept walking. The Angel didn't seem to ease up on her fear. She followed behind the phantom slowly walking backward staring at the puppy. The phantom said to her stopping in his tracks* "Don't trust your surroundings.....things appear more dangerous than they seem...if you believe me shoot the cub"

*The Angel trusted the phantom and with the angel arrows attached to her arm. She aimed precisely at the cubs foreleg to prevent damage and she shot the arrow* "ha"
the small wolf club easily dodged the shot and jumped upwards... its skin began to bulk up... it grew and grew till it was 10 feet tall... a huge werewolf with a thick greyish black hide and all black eyes... it howled fiercly then looked at the two... its mouth hung slightly open a drool dripped out and fell onto the ground... it began to melt right through the ground... the werewolf then chuckled... "my my my... quite clever arent we?" it asked in a smooth yet dangerous voice... more creature then human then anything else... it took a menacing step forward... oddly enough it held no shadow... and nor did anything around it in a 20 foot radius...

*The phantom turns around and grabs the Angel. Pulling her toward him and he stepped in front of her.* "What do you want?"

*The Angel Calmed herself when the phantom stepped in front her. She took a deep breathe and set herself to shoot again if the Phantom was harmed.*
she smiled as her coat exploded and two huge dragon wings slowly grew from her back... she quickly flapped them and dodges the wave, she then flew over him and headed to where she had last smelt the girl.. she growled slightly as she smell the scent everywhere, "tricky..." she growled then turned to the boy, "tell me what god did you kill?..." she growles as she lands and her wings fold around her...
"I've Killed the God-beast of Light and Fire" *He picks up his sword again. The Angel stood still so she wouldn't be recognized. It was as if she was no longer in the forest. The Phantom readied his blade again.* "If it is a threat I must kill it. "You'll Never find the Girl..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:07 pm
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo

"I've Killed the God-beast of Light and Fire" *He picks up his sword again. The Angel stood still so she wouldn't be recognized. It was as if she was no longer in the forest. The Phantom readied his blade again.* "If it is a threat I must kill it. "You'll Never find the Girl..."
she smiled... "just to let you know... even death himself fears me.." she growls as a huge flame of dark aura surrounds her... all living plant life and creatures die and turn to dust in a huge area around her... soon all thats left is a barren wasteland with her standing in the middle of it and the girl and the phantom... she twirls her hand a little with her fingers facing at the ground, soon a small black tornado forms around her twirling hand... she then pushes her hand onto the ground and the tornado goes into the ground.. suddenly ten huge enormous tornados pop up out of the ground around the phantom...  

Nibi no Nekomata

Xalo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:46 pm
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo

she smiled... "just to let you know... even death himself fears me.." she growls as a huge flame of dark aura surrounds her... all living plant life and creatures die and turn to dust in a huge area around her... soon all thats left is a barren wasteland with her standing in the middle of it and the girl and the phantom... she twirls her hand a little with her fingers facing at the ground, soon a small black tornado forms around her twirling hand... she then pushes her hand onto the ground and the tornado goes into the ground.. suddenly ten huge enormous tornados pop up out of the ground around the phantom...
"death does not concern me" -THe Phantoms Broken seal shined and he change completely. His Dark soul took over and He rushed the Lady running around the tornados with quick movement. The Angel seem to be gone since nothing from her could be heard- "I'll make sure I rip you apart" -His Dark soul said grinning with unfathomable terror and loathing-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:15 pm
Vampyric_Minon
*Johnson lifts the bone and crushes it in his hand. He looks around, his face expressionless. After he visually scans the surroundings he continues on, walking at a slow steady pace*
*A wolf rushes though the trees and Johnson draws his .50cal desert eagle and fires one shot. The bullet catches the wolf in the side of the head in mid-stride, and it collapses and tumbles several meters across the ground, slamming into a tree and lays there lifelessly*  

Vampyric_Minon

Nibi no Nekomata

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:31 pm
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo

"death does not concern me" -THe Phantoms Broken seal shined and he change completely. His Dark soul took over and He rushed the Lady running around the tornados with quick movement. The Angel seem to be gone since nothing from her could be heard- "I'll make sure I rip you apart" -His Dark soul said grinning with unfathomable terror and loathing-
she feels the presence of a wolf getting shot and looks around for it, distracted, she then turned back in time to see him coming at her, she swore but had no time to react as he came closer, she then smiled, "im a god... i cant be killed... why wont you just let me do my job?" she asked as she closed her eyes and all aura faded from her as she stood waiting for him to attack, inside her something changed, her body changed, her blood turned dark and turned to acid, but not burning her insides...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:09 pm
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo

she feels the presence of a wolf getting shot and looks around for it, distracted, she then turned back in time to see him coming at her, she swore but had no time to react as he came closer, she then smiled, "im a god... i cant be killed... why wont you just let me do my job?" she asked as she closed her eyes and all aura faded from her as she stood waiting for him to attack, inside her something changed, her body changed, her blood turned dark and turned to acid, but not burning her insides...
"She is my ticket to fixing this.......error" -He closed in on her and grabbed her by the neck and quickly slammed her roughly to the ground. He jumped back afterwards and his stance switched. A thought came to his mind- "Shark Style"  

Xalo

Nibi no Nekomata

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:19 pm
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
"She is my ticket to fixing this.......error" -He closed in on her and grabbed her by the neck and quickly slammed her roughly to the ground. He jumped back afterwards and his stance switched. A thought came to his mind- "Shark Style"
she hits the ground and a little blood comes out of the side of her head.. she stands up and smiles... her neck bent at an akward angle.. she uses her hands to crack her neck back to the way it was... "i have a weird feeling that if you die.. your going to stay dead.." she said with a smile as her claws form into a huge axe... she then slowly bends down and whipes her blood on her blade... she then puts her hand to the ground and a dark thick fog comes from the ground.. completly harmless... but making it so nothing is visible... soon you can barely see your own hand in front of you...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:17 pm
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
she hits the ground and a little blood comes out of the side of her head.. she stands up and smiles... her neck bent at an akward angle.. she uses her hands to crack her neck back to the way it was... "i have a weird feeling that if you die.. your going to stay dead.." she said with a smile as her claws form into a huge axe... she then slowly bends down and whipes her blood on her blade... she then puts her hand to the ground and a dark thick fog comes from the ground.. completly harmless... but making it so nothing is visible... soon you can barely see your own hand in front of you...
"I'm Already dead" -He noticed he couldn't see anything since the Dark fog was in his way. He decides to Burst forward and run out of the fog- "Why is it that you must kill the girl?"  

Xalo

Nibi no Nekomata

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:20 pm
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
"I'm Already dead" -He noticed he couldn't see anything since the Dark fog was in his way. He decides to Burst forward and run out of the fog- "Why is it that you must kill the girl?"
suddenly the axe came slicing at him just as he got our of the thickest fog, "no matter.. i can still kill you..." the axe then stopped just before it was abou to hit him and the fog cleared and she stood in front of him, her playful smile no longer there, "its my job... if i dont i will end up hurting a lot more people.. would you rather the whole world die.. or just the girl?" i snarl...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:00 pm
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
suddenly the axe came slicing at him just as he got our of the thickest fog, "no matter.. i can still kill you..." the axe then stopped just before it was abou to hit him and the fog cleared and she stood in front of him, her playful smile no longer there, "its my job... if i dont i will end up hurting a lot more people.. would you rather the whole world die.. or just the girl?" i snarl...
"I don't care for this world" *He put away his weapon and returned to his normal state. He pin-pointed the Angel Girl and picked her up.He changed her back making her visible again and he spoke to her* "Are you harmed?" *The Angel looked up with a smile and said* "I'm fine" *The Phantom took the trinity and cut open a portal. He stuck the Angel inside and he stepped inside as well. He said as the Portal started to close* "Do as you wish..but the girl stays alive."  

Xalo

Nibi no Nekomata

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:14 pm
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
"I don't care for this world" *He put away his weapon and returned to his normal state. He pin-pointed the Angel Girl and picked her up.He changed her back making her visible again and he spoke to her* "Are you harmed?" *The Angel looked up with a smile and said* "I'm fine" *The Phantom took the trinity and cut open a portal. He stuck the Angel inside and he stepped inside as well. He said as the Portal started to close* "Do as you wish..but the girl stays alive."
"its my job... so i will do what i can to kill the girls! and dont think you can hide from me!" she snarled as she shot a long metal arrow at the edge of the portal just as it closed... it closed around the portal and then melted and opened it back up with the small bit that had closed around the arrow she then walked over to it an stepped through it boredly...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:11 pm
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
"its my job... so i will do what i can to kill the girls! and dont think you can hide from me!" she snarled as she shot a long metal arrow at the edge of the portal just as it closed... it closed around the portal and then melted and opened it back up with the small bit that had closed around the arrow she then walked over to it an stepped through it boredly...
*as you step through the phantom shoves you out again. He quickly removed the arrow and closes the portal.* "destroy the World....she will not be dying anytime soon"  

Xalo

Nibi no Nekomata

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:35 pm
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
bad carma
Xalo
*as you step through the phantom shoves you out again. He quickly removed the arrow and closes the portal.* "destroy the World....she will not be dying anytime soon"
she growls... "idiot... you think i have a choice... like hell i want to kill her... or the world..." i growl as the arrow then melts and wraps around your arm.. keeping the portal open... i then pull on a cord that is attached to the arrow to pull you out, i then walk over to you, "i will make you a deal.." i growl quietly...  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff