Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Empty Classrooms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:23 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara chuckled and leaned back, resting on her hands. The flowers she had made rested in her lap. "Well, what are you waiting for? An invitation? Go get them and give them to Alex then sit down and talk to her." Tammy smiled when the girl produced flowers and sat up to look at them. "Alex's favorite? Give them to her too. Talk to her. Okay? For your new friend?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Why did this girl know so much...? Jack was still so upset, but she knew that Tammy was right. She stood up slowly and started towards the door. "I'll try.", She smiled a little and turned to give Tammy a hug.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:53 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara smiled and nodded. Good girl. Take initiative. Then Jack hugged her. Tammy hugged her back in response and ruffled the girl's hair. "Go and get her tiger. Remember, puff up the chest and be brave." Tammy winked at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:27 am
User Image
I think I'm living a dream come true,

whenever I am with you...

Austin walked into the classroom and sat at the computer he opened the notebook he had and gazed at the music sheets inside. Austin smiled and began to run his fingers across the keyboard. A beautiful piece began to escape the piano. The young second year closed his eyes his fingers playing the very notes he had memorized. The young Hufflepuff, smiled and opened his eyes.

The music within me

Will let you know what I feel

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image

The ghosts of my future: Austin

That which dances through my mind: Beautiful

Swirling withinn me: Peace

Yuan walked quietly through the halls. He had his hands tucked into his pockets and his gaze was distant. Alot was on his mind lately and he was easily distracted. As he wondered through the halls eventually a melody reached his ears. It was a piano that much he could tell. It was soft and gentle. Something about the emotion in it was pure and unconditional. The notes swirled around him and drew him closer to the source with every ringing tone.

Finally he managed to find the classroom it was coming from. Gently pushing the door open to peak in, Yuan was surprised to find Austin sitting in front of a piano playing. He was playing that wonderus melody? That was absolutely amazing. The seer wondered if this was the new song he was writing. Leaning in the door way, Yuan was certain that he could stand there and listen to the younger Hufflepuff play forever.

Those who do not look forward...

remain behind.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

Austin paused from playing and wrote down a few more notes. "There that, should do it" he said quietly, but his voice rang loudly through the empty room. "Now what to call it?" he said. He brushed hair out of his face and smiled. "Yes that's perfect" he said before writing down on the music sheet. From his quill came the words, First Love.

The music within me

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image

Yuan smiled when the boy stopped and started talking to himself. It was another little endearing thing the young boy did. The seer would be a liar if he didn't admit that he was fond of the other Hufflepuff. When ever Austin accomplished something he couldn't help but smile and be proud himself. He wanted nothing more then to see the young boy succeed in everything he wanted to.

Clapping as he moved into the room, Yuan's smile hadn't faultered. "Bravo." He said an amazed note in his voice. "You have an amazing gift Austin. That was absolutely beautiful. Yuan stopped a little ways away from the other boy. Par of him was worried that he was going to upset the other for evesdropping.

remain behind.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image

Austin heard Yuan's voice and gsped. He then began to struggle to gather all the papers he had. "Y-Yuan! I D-didn't hear you come in!" the boy said blushing deep red. He was staring at the folder he had just tucked all the papers into. How long was he there? the second year thought. His heart was pounding and the young boy felt very embarrassed. He took a deep breath and looked up at his crush. "T-thank you" he said.

The music within me

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:15 am
User Image

A chuckle left Yuan at the startled boy's reaction. Austin just had to keep proving he was adorable didn't he? "Well I'm sneak like that. There's no need to rush and hide everything. Relax silly." He said as he came over to the boy. Reacfhing out he ruffled his hair little. "Is that the only song you've wrote? Do you have any others?" Yuan asked wanting to hear more. The boy had a wonderful talent. Of course it helped that Yuan liked this kind of music so getting to hear it played live was even better.

"Or if you would prefer not to continue playing that's fine too." He added looking over at the boy. The last thing Yuan wanted was for Austin to feel like he was being pushed or coerced into something.

remain behind.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:52 am
User Image

Austin blinked "Y-you liked it?" he asked. "T-this is the only thing I ever wrote myself." he said indicting the folder. He looked up at the taller boy, smiling. "T-thank you" he said. For everything he continued in his mind. The young second year sat down on the piano bench facing Yuan. "I-I could t-try writing another s-song, just for you" he said before blushing deeply DID I JUST SAY THAT he shouted at himself internally. The young Hufflepuff was in a panic.

The music within me

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:19 am
User Image

Swirling withinn me: Surprised

A surprised look crosses his faced. A song just for him? "A song just for me huh? Well I'm not going to ask you to write me anything. But if you I'd love to hear it." Yuan said with a smile. After a moment he paused in thought and laughed a little. "Ok I'll stop goofing. Yes I would love to hear what you would write for me. But only if you don't over do it. I don't want to find out you spent nights up working on it ok? Take your time there's no rush." He said still smiling. The seer was curious as to what the other boy would come up with. Then again he just wanted to hear him play somemore so that was probably what was driving it....probably.

remain behind.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:59 am
User Image

Austin blushed "Y-you would?" he asked surprised. He smiled "I-I'll make sure it is amazing" he said and looked down at his feet. He smiled to himself. "And I'll make sure not to p-push myself so hard on it" he smiled at Yuan. I have to make an amazing song for him the second year thought

The music within me

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image

Swirling within me: Surprised

A small chuckle left the older student at the young boy's excitement. Really Austin just made him want to huggle him more and more each day. Reaching out he scooped an arm around the other's neck. "Well I look forward to hearing it. Now if you're done I we could go back to the common room. I think I have some chocolate frogs left. Or if you want I'll leave you be so you can practice." Yuan said looking down at his fellow Hufflepuff.

remain behind.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image

Austin looked at Yuan "I w-wouldn't mind some chocolate frogs." he said with a smile. "S-sorry, I mean their yours I shouldn't take them" he said suddenly. "I mean I get candy all the time, from my dad so I shouldn't just take it." he babbled. "I mean Mum wouldn't approve."

The music within me

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image

Swirling within me: Peace

"You're not just taking them, Austin. I'm offering some. Might I add that I just don't have the sweet tooth that Xenos does. The nut ball. I swear he should be as big around as a house with how many sweets I see that boy eat." Yuan said ruffling the younger boy's hair. It was both odd and endearing the way that Austin started to get worried about it. At least unlike others he made absolutely certain about it first. That was a nice change of pace.

As he started for the door Yuan's mind was whirling around. Had Austin ever spoke about his parents before? He couldn't recall a time. "Why would your mum care if you took candy that was offered? I'm not a stranger on the side of the road trying to lure you away so I can do scandalous things to you. Unless you're into that kind of thing?" He asked playfully teasing him at the end.

remain behind.

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out