Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Florida Hive ((RP)) ~3 MONTHS LATER~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

Sarah glanced at him. "You sure about that?" She asked. "How long has it been since you've seen him? I mean, it seems like you knew him," She said. How ever Wesker was like then, he must be different now. She was sure Wesker could kill William if he really wanted to now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

"I'm fully aware of what Albert is capable of." William chuckled a bit, thinking back all those years ago when they were partners. He knew that Albert wasn't a normal human, born of Oswell E. Spencer, given the sirname Wesker, he was created to become the start of a brand new race of beings. Of course, Albert hadn't had nearly all the powers he has now back then. He'd heard about he events in africa, and new that his old friend nearly completed his goal of becoming a god. After a short silence, William spoke again. "How did you and your party end up traveling with Albert? He's never been the most friendly of people I've ever met."

TylerAnnihilate

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:44 am
User Image

Sarah sighed she was going to have to explain. Though she found it odd hearing someone call him 'Albert'. "Well...to start off, in Japan i found my way into a Hive, being an escaped experiment i decided to cause a little destruction. Eventually i was caught. But that didn't stop me from sompletely obliterating that Hive into nothing by the end." She said with a smirk. "Well that pissed him off. So after a long series of events, i got caught. Again, but this time it was along the lines of betreyal and kidnapping. But after three months of being, again, an experiment, i tried escaping. Tthat didn't work and he caught me." She said.

"He nearly killed me for destroying his Hive, but decided to use me...some sort of drug giving him complete control of my body was use. I lost all my memory and became a puppet." It was odd telling the whole story. "I was saved though, in London, he snapped my neck and i was pulled from the facility before it exploded. So a while later after some traveling, my group, was in Vegas." She said and sighed, taking in a breath to explain more. "Zandre tried to blow up Wesker's Hive, failed and i got caught in the Luxor's explosion. Wesker found me in the rubble, and didn't kill me. From then on i was with him. Believe me it's the last place i want to be but i was in no condition to fight back, nor go off on my own." She said. Her story finished.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:57 pm
He chuckled about his old friend. Albert was a sly one, he didn't keep anyone with him unless it directly benefitted him. He feared for the girl, but he also knew she was in good hands. Wesker would protect them as long as they were in his care. But who knows, William hadnt seen him in so long, maybe he's changed. "So, how deep in this place is everyone?"

((ooc: my laptop crashed, so I'm trying my best to respond on my sisters iPod, I apologize for the inconvience.))  

TylerAnnihilate

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image

Sarah had to think, "When i left Wesker and Talia they weren't too far from here. And they aren't." She said, "I can smell the virus and it's not too far," She said. She was thinking about what she'd told William. She knew he'd kill her eventually, right now was just a matter of time, bad luck and trouble seemed drawn to her, so it would obviously be easier for Wesker to just kill her and get it over with. But he hadn't yet, so she assumed he was going to do somthing to make her of use to him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:22 am
Talia continued to walk with Wesker, wondering what the man was thinking about as she watched him with tear stained eyes.She'd calmed down for the most part, and turned to see a new person with Sarah. "Who is he?" she asked, a knife at the ready. The man looked familiar, like she'd seen the face before.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:10 pm
User Image

Sarah walked up by Talia and Wesker. "Says his name's William Birkin." She said, still not letting go of his arm. "He says he knows you Wesker." She added.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:04 pm
William chuckled a bit at the introduction. Albert would certainly know who he was, but who knows, it's been a few years. He took a deep breath, and looked at the other girl, and then to Wesker. He waited to have some composure before speaking again. "It's a pleasure to meet you, girl." He paused for a moment. "...Long time no see...Albert." Wesker's body gave off a certain pressure that William was no longer used to. It'd been years since they'd been around eachother. He could certainly sense that Albert had become increasingly more powerful since they last met.

TylerAnnihilate

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

When Sarah came back with someone else, Wesker didn't hesitate to point his gun at the man's head. Yes, he knew him, but that didn't make a difference to him. Wesker's gun was pointed right between William's eyes. His expression clearly said that if William tried anything, he wouldn't think twice about pulling the trigger. "How did you get in here?" he growled.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:49 pm
William raised his hands, his face had a sort of inappropriate joy for the situation. "Oh, Albert...you needn't point your gun at me." William was flushed with nostalgia upon seeing Wesker. "I used to work for Umbrella too, Albert. I didn't have to break in." Not thinking, he spoke freely. "Now, please Albert, lower your gun."

TylerAnnihilate

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

Sarah watched Wesker put the gun to William's head. She figured Wesker had control now so she let go of William's arm and stepped over by Talia to watch.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"I'm not stupid. I know you used to work for Umbrella. Things have changed since then. For instance, I changed all the security systems. How did you get past them?" he growled. He didn't lower the gun like William requested. It had been a long time since anyone had called him Albert. It was strange, something he wasn't used to. He and William had been partners once, but that was years ago. A lot had changed in that time. Wesker himself had changed during that time.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

TylerAnnihilate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:16 pm
"You were always so quick to discount my intellegence...It wasn't all that hard getting in." William laughed a bit, he knew to well that continuing to taunt Albert wouldn't end well. He walked slowly toward him, not breaking eye contacted. His chest was soon pressed up against the barrel of Albert's gun, and he put his hand on top of it. "This isn't the time, Albert. Please, lower your arm."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===
☆═━┈┈━═☆

"When you take into account that you'd need a code, my phone, and the ability to mimic voices perfectly, I have reason to be suspicious," he said. Regardless, he lowered the gun. He slid it back into it's holster, but his expression said that he was still ready to shoot if he needed to. "What are you doing here? I thought your virus killed you off," he said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

TylerAnnihilate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:01 pm
"Well...after the raccoon city lab had exploded, and seemed to be tossed into oblivion, my body continued to mutate. I suppose something miraculous happened, because when I woke up I appeared to have not gone through any mutations at all." He crossed his arm, and a puzzled look came across his face before he continued. "I'd wandered out from the rubble and looked upon a destroyed raccoon city. I had to find another hive labratory. I eventually tracked one down, and spent a long time there developping a new DEVIL serum to help me with controlling the G." William tapped on the attache case on his side. "I don't have full control, especially over when I go through mutations, but with this new DEVIL, I can remain conscious through my mutations, and possibly even reverse them for a short time..." He trailed off, realizing that that wasn't what Albert had asked. "I'd wandered from Hive to Hive, trying to find any sort of life...when I felt something about this one, I approached, but couldn't enter. I knew it had to have been your work. So I, 'broke in', so to speak.' William seemed a bit embarassed at the monologue he'd just spat forth, he knew that nobody was really in the mood to hear it.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff