Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Florida ((RP)) ~3 MONTHS LATER~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:11 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

"You should both get some sleep. Sydney should be fine. She's infected, but you two need the rest," he said. "I can keep watch and make sure that no zombies get in," he said.

User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:22 pm
User ImageC H R I S__R E D F I E L D

Chris sighed and nodded, he sat down leaning on the pillar and yawned. It was only about the evening here, but the parking structure gave him shade. "Thanks." He said. Claire moved from Sydney and sat down comfortably near Chris by one side of the pillar.

It didn't take long for both of them to actually get to sleep. They were exsausted from the traveling, the fighting. It was too much somtimes. Claire slid down and leaned on Chris' shoulder. Which woke him up. He looked down at Claire and smiled. When she was scared, worried, or just needed comfort when they were little, she'd come be with him and it was a good reminder.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:41 pm
Don't bother me.
User ImageUser Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John sighed and sat down. He was tempted to change forms to enhance his senses and better keep an eye out, but he didn't know far the transformation would go this time. His ears flicked back for a moment as he debated what to do. After a few minutes, he sighed again and changed forms. He sniffed the air, checking for intruders, then lay down several feet from the Redfields and got comfortable so that he could wait out the night while they slept.

User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image-User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:31 pm
After hearing the women's words he inhaled through his nose and exhaled out of his mouth while staring the lass up and down, before holstering his pistol. He took a step back on his right leg followed by the left. "I hear all these T- virus, G-virus, and what ever viruses flow around like bad gas. Now why do you hidden guys feel the need to mutate others, human or not, why not just find a why destroy them all?" He question the woman, curious to hear the answer.  

Heirozizzle

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:56 pm
_BlackButterflyLove_
User Image

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth chuckled a bit as his question. "Evolution." She answered simply. "My name is Elizabeth Wesker. And me and the other Wesker children, were created with the hopes of becoming an advanced race of human beings. Now i am simply human, more human that my brothers and sisters. But i have survived. Now my brother, Albert, he is less human than he ever was. But he is strong now. No one can kill him." She said.

"Now imagine a world where people could fight of deadly diseases, and their wounds would heal right before their very eyes? It is possible i tell you. And it has happened, many, many times. Just look at Albert. " Elizabeth said. "Yes, yes, the T-virus caused a great deal of destruction, i am fully aware of that. But there is...good in it. The survival of those strong humans who behold it. Now i have been keeping...tabs on Albert. He tried to get rid of the weak humans such as yourself, so that the world wouldn't be dragged down with the weak." She said, folding her arms.

"My M-Virus, while mixed with the T-virus, can create new beings such as this right here. And can produce a sibstance, which is produced from my creation, and help the body's healing process ten-fold."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:45 pm
Aeron spat out at the women's foot and rubbed his lips before he could even begin to pick up what the lady was dishing out. "Me a weak human, yet I've lasted this long and with my own wits and two mitts, plus/ minus a few drugs here or there..." He coughed out purposely afore continuing. "No the one's who have chosen to change the only thing that makes em human are the weak in my book, but in a world where seeing those butt ugly things are the norm... Well It's downright inhuman." He detoured his attention from the lass and eyed the monster behind her with full prejudice. "Whatever or whoever that thing use to be wouldn't want to go on through life like that..." He muttered under his breath.  

Heirozizzle

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:11 am
User Image

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth wasn't bothered by his actions, a mer insult to her but she could care less. "Inhuman? Inhuman is forcing a mere child into experimentation, making them watch the closest thing they had to family die, along with their own humanity." She said with hatred in her voice. Her eyes had gotten darker in her madness, but she took a second to calm down. "That thing? My creation never knew what hit him. The world would've been better off without him. But it ended before anyone could take notice." She said and motioned to the beast.

"You are looking at one of the most downright, sick, mascocistic serial killer rapists in new york." She started her research by taking the worst people in the world. People wjo deserved to die. "He died seconds post becoming infected. Then of course thanks to the T-virus, he was brought back. But as somthing completely different. Now all it is, is a simple puppet. I know it seems wrong, but my very creation, is a sin against humanity." She said with a growl. (She means her own birth and creation, not her monster.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:50 pm
He was still firm on his stand against it all. Aeron crossed his arms as he payed attention to Elizabeth. "I could go on and say what gives you the right to declare which people are good or bad, but I'd rather not sound like a cliche movie and you'll still stand your ground." He took a pack of painkillers out of his right cargo pocket, popped a pill from the packet, and ate one to neutralize the pain rising in his foot.

Aeron then pulled up a stool from the lobby and sat on it. "Hmmph... so what would you do if you "puppets" go haywire and try to kill you? You know it's only a matter of time before you scientist guys mess up again..." Aeron snorted and then averted his attention to the left of him. At this point, he reminsced back to a similar time when he first joined the Marines, how his boot camp was and instuctors were, and he even wondered if some of them had survived. If the outbreak never occured from people who can't leave things well enough alone, where would he be? He thought to himself.  

Heirozizzle

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth "It tries to kill me, i kill it. Simple as that." She answered simply, then pulled out a PDA. "It's rather simple. A small device embedded in its system for if such a thing does happen, i can despose of it properly. Without much blood being spilt." She said.

The monster turned and started to walk off, doing its own thing. And it would come back to her when she needed it. "You're leg is injured? I can help." She said. Elizabeth had two sides, the side that resembled a female version of Albert, and the nice little human side. Elizabeth stepped closer to him and knelt down as he sat on the stool and pulled out a small vile. Of the same blood from before that she'd used on her leg. And a syringe. "Do not worry. This has been tested on myself and others countless times, it simply sewes the bone or torn tissue back together. It does leave scars but it is better than the first injury correct?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:37 pm
Aeron stered at the women before reluctantely removing his left foot from his boot, lowered his cotton sock, and raised his pant leg so the woman could do what she planned to do. "The pain comes and goes, but this is nothing that I'm new to. Oh and this stuff better not turn me into something repulsive, cause I like my good looks and humanity." He half -joked, half-said seriously.  

Heirozizzle

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth rolled her eyes and went on with the procedure. She filled the syringe and tapped it to get the measurements right. Then she took hold of his leg. "This will pinch a bit." That was an understatement, Usually it did cause pain when the bones were setting themselves and stitching themselves back together. Elizabeth inserted the needle to the wound and emptied the contents slowly before taking the needle. With one hand she tossed the needle far off to discard it, but with the other hand still held his leg to keep him from moving due to the pain that soon would come.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:45 pm
"Ah ha.. " He chuckled at the woman's response to his last statement, but that chuckle would soon turn to a grunt as the pain kicked in. His left legs shivered in the woman's arms for a moment before settling as the treatment did it's intended job.

After his foot miraculously healed up, Aeron stood up, flexed his renewed foot's heel and toes, and finally gave a fierce high kick through the air with his leg. He put his leg down and kneeled over to don his left boot. "So how did you guys make this kinda stuff?" He asked while fixing his attire back.  

Heirozizzle

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth let go of his leg once the pain had ceased then stood up. She stretched her arms. "Alot of research and experiments." She said simply. "And a whole lotta failures."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image

"That sounds promising... So are you looking to roll with our party or do you have some other hidden agenda?" Aeron looked around the room, his thirst for alcohol kicked in. He wouldn't call himself a drunkard, but he felt that now would be the best time to down a pint or four. "Are you a drinker? Just asking."  

Heirozizzle

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image

Elizabeth Wesker

Elizabeth turned to look at him. "No. They don't trust me enough." She simply stated, then raised an eyebrow at his next question. She had to think about it. "Honestly no, i've never been much of a drinker." She said.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff