Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Forsaken Inari's and Wolf Tribe

Back to Guilds

Furry theme all around also fan base of anime, video games,ect. fun place overall 

Tags: Foxes, Hanging out, Wolves, Animals, Furry 

Reply The Forsaken Inari's and Wolf Tribe
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:26 am
Well hello, the name's Fox but I also come to Leo or Apple. I'm 18 as for what gender I'll leave that to guesses. I do enjoy mind games after all.
I love to roleplay but I admit I am picky and a little prideful of RPs, that said I would like to start a RP school.
I'm a gamer who is into Minecraft, RPGs and pet sites such as Chickensmoothie, neopets and I use to play Webkinz (anyone want an old account along with two unused pet codes?).
I LOVE harvest moon, tales of Symphonia (and its sequel), as well as sandbox games such as scribblenauts and Minecraft. Btw on Minecraft I'm applejuiceking.

in my downtime I listen to music; boyceavenue, lindseystomp, imagine dragons, one republic. I am a foodie and my faves are gourmet sodas, cheesecake, prime rib, pesto tortellini and sush(which I happily brag I can eat all of save for sea urchin, that thing is like a tongue razz ) my fave sushi is Unagi(eel) and Saba(mackerel) sashimi style.

Now let's talk about books, I love Holly Black and Scott Westerfield as writers, best books in my memory are by them; Tithe series, White Cat, Peeps, The Uglies series. Mhm!

I love to draw animals, mostly canines and mutant/hybrids. I suck at humans. I do design occasionally.

Now to wrap this up I enjoy silver jewelry, absolutely freakin adore selkies, want a pet crow and shiba inu fox crossbreed. I'm friendly and will always be an open ear or shoulder to lean on if you have any problems or woes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:55 pm
gaia_angelleft Was randomly added here, so figured I may as well introduce myself.

Can call Me Foxtrot, Fox or Fallout. Doesn't matter to me.
Aside from what I have on my profile, most everything you should just ask directly. I'm sort of an open book, depending on what you ask me.

Gaming, Anime, Drawing, Writing and Reading are some of my better hobbies.
I do avatar art, just in case you're wondering. Click on the link of my signature. gaia_angelright

Foxtrot Fallout

Tricky Fox

xXx Vampire Hunter xXx

Hilarious Hunter

4,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:57 pm
heart Call me whatever. ;P heart

I love animals
I'm 19
I have no idea why I was added to this guild x3

Annnd you can just look at my profile for more deets.

I won't bite! Promise... :3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:19 pm
Ahem. Well, this is awkward....
I'm not a fox/wolf or anything like that. My character is a Succubus....my favorite animals isn't even a wolf....it's a lion....but I was added so I decided to write one of these things....
About me:
I'm Anna. I'm 19 and I'm in college for biochemistry.
I'm from Australia but moved to the great U.S. of A. about a year ago.
I consider myself a friendly person if you're nice to me.
I LOVE reading and I'm currently reading my favorite book (The Great Gatsby) all over again for the 200th time.
Feel free to Add me or talk to me! I enjoy getting to know people on here.

Chliste

Anxious Fatcat

Sevrin Grisha

Dangerous Hunter

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:13 am
Hello everybody, I'm Sevrin, Sev for short. I've also been known as Shiro, and Nain. You can call me by either of those names, whichever rolls of your tounge. I'm a gamer, I'm unemployed, I have a girlfriend, the best that there is to have. I am a nice person when you get to know me. Get me on my bad side, and there will be hell to pay. I am extremely over-protective that is the only time you'd see my bad side. And I don't tell many people this but I am comfortable admitting it, I am a furry. And I'm proud of it. that is all. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:12 pm
H-hi, I am olives, or Alice, either way. It is nice to meet you. I am 22 and taken~
I am just a young Kit  

DriedBlackOlives

Invisible Survivor

9,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sir Foxington

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:53 am
Hi I'm WhiteAbyssFox ^^ I'm trying to build my dream kitsune avatar! You can call me one of the three words in my user name XD haha  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:04 pm
Hello, my name is Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu. I am an old Gaia Member from back in '03. I was a wolf then, and I am still today, I am also just as peaceful as long as I am not pushed. ;D

Anyway, I am a role player, a wolf shelter volunteer, and an annual charity contest host on a few accounts. I am rather open to questions, and I am a type of person that is willing to help if asked.  

Reddeye Gojiro Kiryu

Shameless Bit

Rowwlet

Nebulous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:17 am
^ ^; I guess I should introduce myself. I was randomly added o 3o So I dunno if I'll fit in. I'm a snow Kajiit. I'm easy enough to get along with, but I have a hard time starting conversations, so I may come off as a jerk to some people.

I spend a lot of time playing video games and I work two jobs right now.
I'm also a role player, both with a hume OC and my fursona.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:45 am
My name is Eoz

euro signs

Thoron_Dread

Vicious Dabbler

7,825 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:35 pm
Hello I am Thoron. Yes I am a dragon, but I love wolves and foxes and all the furry creatures biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:09 pm
Keep posting my dear ppl! I love reading about all of you wink  

minaminolover

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Kyuuketsuki ZIP

Original Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:47 am
Hello, im zip. Live in Okinawa but currently in Osaka-shi.
Quiited Gaia in 2010. Rarely on (only checking items)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:11 pm
Hi I'm Iunyashafan. People call me Iun/Iunya or Sylenias.
I've been on gaia since 09 or before that I'm not sure this avi I've had for 1803 days
Ummm I love anime and my hobby is to sing
I can be a little shy and nervous at first but when I get to know people I can be fun to hang around with.
Umm I'm 16 and that's all I've got for now ^^" I'm sorry
If you want to talk or ask me a question or two or even help you out on zomg I'd be glad to help.  

Sylenias

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

Odyessa

Demonic Lunatic

16,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:11 pm
Well Hello there... My name is Nightmare but my friends call me Night, I was randomly asked to join the guild and of course the fox being my favorite animal I can't decline. Anyway I've been on gaia since about late 08 I've had to start over a few times being hacked and all but it's all good now haha. Hm if you wanna know more about me I guess just ask away.

The Forsaken Inari's and Wolf Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff