Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:06 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                              xxxxxlSchool Year 2038-39
                                              space(❦) ƇƖαяα A. Ɓαυтιѕтα
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce Fifth YearHufflepuff PrefectDaily Dragon Gossip Wrangler

spaceYou can be amazing, you can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
                                              spaceYou can be the outcast or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
                                              spaceNothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do when they settle 'neath your skin
                                              spaceKept on the inside and no sunlight, sometimes a shadow wins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              Clara was just on her own doing homework for Mythology class when she overheard the bicker of the sisters nearby. She was already familiar with the four of them, but she couldn't help but frown at what she was hearing right now. She usually pretend she didn't hear any of it, because people wouldn't honestly trust someone who was assigned as a Gossip Wrangler. Clara has standards and she wouldn't put something this personal to the Daily Dragon, especially if Minako and Candy were on the same club as her. Also, she didn't even mean to eavesdrop- she just wanted to get done with her Mythology homework so that she can hang out with Merc and/or Darrell with ease.

Then Alana apparently snapped for the first time of history, and Clara was just as shocked as probably half the nosy people in the room. She never imagined Alana to snap or have any emotion related to anger, but then she did snapped about being a messenger owl. So did that made Alana the Ringo Starr there? Ringo Starr, according to her mum, was the only person who didn't have bad blood with the other Beatles members for being damn too likeable. Clara pretended she was still reading her mythology book, resisting the urge to shake her head in disenchantment. She did, however, feel that Kimberly was acting way too oblivious for a Slytherin but then not everyone can be like Garnet- who was goddamn perceptive except of the fact that rumors say that he was being oblivious to his now girlfriend's no-longer-unrequited feelings. "Diyos ko po,"(Oh my god) Clara finally said, directing to the three of them, "That was just. Bad. What's got you guys all worked up like this?" None of her business, obviously, but she could not help it. She couldn't imagine the four being so snappy at each other. But whatever, Clara can play counselor if she bloody have to- she did after all wanted to work as an Advice Columnist.

spaceBut I wonder what would happen if you say what you wanna say.
                                              spaceAnd let the words fall out, honestly, I wanna see you be brave-
                                              spaceWith what you want to say and let the words fall out.
                                              spaceHonestly, I wanna see you be brave!

WITH [Kimberly, Minako, Candace] AT [Great Hall]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              ((Is it okay? It says that it's okay but I'm not sure, but I can delete this if it's not o3o;; wink )

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:59 pm
Orphan Sisters for Life
Fifth Years

With : Each Other & Clara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When Clara came over Candace knew she’d been listening. Then again who hadn’t overheard that conversation. You knew it was bad when Alana said she had enough. Not that Alana would have ever said that before today. She cringed when the Hufflepuff prefect asked what had them worked up knowing that Kimberly wouldn’t be happy with the question. Boy, was she right. Kimberly narrowed her gaze at the puff, not caring if the girl was prefect or not. “I don’t think that’s any of your business Clara.” The Slytherin started in on her. “Ça suffit.” (Enough.) Minako said glaring at Kimberly. “Ne me dites pas assez.” (Don’t tell me enough.) Kimberly retorted back to the Ravenclaw prefect.

Candace let out a sigh as the two went at it once again. “Would you two stop already! No wonder Alana’s fed up with us.” She butted in. Looking back at Clara with apologetic eyes, she hated this. She didn’t like talking about her problems. This massive problem was no exception. Part of her wished she could just walk away and avoid the whole conversation. She couldn’t do that. “It’s everything…” Candace answered simply not wanting to say anything more.

“More specifically, things are changing and clearly no one is very happy about it.” Minako added to Candace’s answer to Clara’s question. “Things aren’t changing.” Kimberly stated. “Some people just keep assuming what’s important to everyone else. Not my fault that it turned out they were wrong.” She added crossing her arms. “I wasn’t assuming… I just thought…” Candace started but she couldn’t get the words out as her eyes started to water. Minako narrowed her eyes at the Slytherin which only made her scowl. “And now I’m the bad guy. Why am I not surprised?” Kimberly commented knowing it was true. Minako could do no wrong and she did nothing but ruin everything or so it seemed. Granted there was a part of her that did feel bad about hurting Candace’s feelings.

Minako ~ Status : Annoyed / Unimpressed Theme ~ Attire tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
Kimberly ~ Status : Annoyed / Angry / Feeling Bad Theme ~ Attire tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
Candace ~ Status : Feeling Bad... Upset... Theme ~ Attire tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

OOC: It's cool Julian, glad to have a Clara interaction ouo

Julian Galaksylph

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:54 pm
                                              xxxxxlSchool Year 2038-39
                                              space(❦) ƇƖαяα A. Ɓαυтιѕтα
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce Fifth YearHufflepuff PrefectDaily Dragon Gossip Wrangler

spaceYou can be amazing, you can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
                                              spaceYou can be the outcast or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
                                              spaceNothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do when they settle 'neath your skin
                                              spaceKept on the inside and no sunlight, sometimes a shadow wins

Clara just stared at Kimberly, not intent of just scurrying away when the Slytherin snapped at her that it was none of her business. Instead, she simply have her an unimpressed look, as if saying that Kimi would have to try harder to make her go away. She can see it pretty well that Kimberly and Minako really didn't get along, granted Mina was.... way too uptight, and what Clara would deem as a nitpicker. "Correct," Clara nodded at Kimi, "And supposedly so, but see- when a problem came to the point that a usually quiet and nice girl snapped, that's really not worth ignoring.

Clara visibly shook her head when Mina and Kimberly were at each other, until Candy went to put a stop to it. She didn't, however, say anything and just let say whatever they have in mind. So they were upset that things were changing and nobody liked it? Or things weren't really changing and people just kept assuming (accusing?) that they were? Candace then tried to defend herself that she was nearly crying, and then Kimi snapped back as if people were making her "The bad guy". When they finally went silent, Clara finally spoke up, "You know... what I'm seeing here is miscommunication, the bad kind. But I think it was rooted from the thinking that you three can read each other's minds just because you have been together more frequently than, say, everyone else? And honestly, I would want to say that you three should talk and confront about your problem civilly while considering each other's feelings instead of giving each other a cold shoulder and relying on Alana to do all the communication and having to play as the mediator. But since I highly doubt that it would end well, I see it fit that it needs an unbiased ear to know what's up. And no, I'm not making you the bad guy, Kimberly. And I'm sorry Minako but no, that also doesn't mean you're in the right. And no Candace, that also doesn't mean you have to stay quiet about this whole thing."

spaceBut I wonder what would happen if you say what you wanna say.
                                              spaceAnd let the words fall out, honestly, I wanna see you be brave-
                                              spaceWith what you want to say and let the words fall out.
                                              spaceHonestly, I wanna see you be brave!

WITH [Kimberly, Minako, Candace] AT [Great Hall]
                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              ((Is it okay? It says that it's okay but I'm not sure, but I can delete this if it's not o3o;; wink )

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:44 pm
Orphan Sisters for Life
Fifth Years

With : Each Other & Clara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kimberly wasn’t happy with Clara’s response. Why couldn’t she just go away? Of course not, because that would be to simple. But perhaps she had a point given that Alana had made a fuss. Though none of that stopped the other three from arguing or at the very least Kimberly and Minako. Candace was having just as much of a hard time with everything as Alana was. Truth was she just wanted to remain quiet about it.

Listening to what Clara had to say Minako knew she had a point. “I never said I…” She went to say before glancing at Kimberly who glared at her. “Okay, I’m not always right. Honestly who is?” Minako really didn’t like the idea that she wasn’t always right but that was reality. Something Candace was usually pretty good at seeing. It was a step in the right direction for the Asian girl. “Although, I do recall someone biting my head off and then yelling at me for hardly any reason at all.” She said looking back to Kimberly.

The Slytherin crossed her arms recalling the blow out. The two hadn’t spoken much at all since then. After a brief moment of silence, she figured she better explain. “Okay so I bit her head off. What do you want from me?” Kimberly finally spoke after containing her frustration. “I’d like an apology.” Minako told her. “You have our studies and I have mine. They both mean something to us.” She added. “Well then why is it I spend my time studying for healing and everyone’s on me about it?” Kimberly questioned. “Nobody is…” Minako went to say before Kimberly cut her off. “It’s supposedly okay for you to spend time studying, like little miss perfect. But the moment I say I want to be a healer I get treated like I’m doing something wrong. Just ask Candace she’ll tell you.”

Minako turned her attention to the Hufflepuff who had been silently listening to everything. The Ravenclaw recalled being blamed for a fight between Candace and Kimberly but she didn’t know what it was about. Candace looked like she didn’t know what to do at that moment until she spoke. “I hear what you’re saying Clara but I just can’t.” She replied standing from her seat. “Candace...” Minako said trailed off as the Hufflepuff ran from the great hall.

Minako took a breath before looking to Clara. “She doesn’t like talking about her problems.” She told her. Looking back to Kimberly Minako shook her head. “Kimberly, I’m not perfect. And, I don’t know what I did to make you upset with me. But you really have to talk to her.”

Minako ~ Status : Trying / Bothered Theme ~ Attire tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
Kimberly ~ Status : Annoyed / Feeling Bad Theme ~ Attire tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
Candace ~ Status : Feeling Bad... Upset... Theme ~ Attire tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

OOC: Well she's helping Kimberly and Minako make up... Candace not so much...

Julian Galaksylph

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:05 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Jin, Whitney
Mood
Mourning

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

This was definitely not how Ha-Yun had thought her year
                                                          was going to start. It hadn't even been a month and she and her elder brother had already received a letter stating that their father had passed away. Their Mother said that he was going to be cremated and once the siblings had returned home for Christmas then they would spread his ashes. She was a lot quieter than normal, definitely taking it worse than Jin had. Jin had been expecting this, their mother had practically warned him, but Ha-Yun, she had thought that he would pull through. She thought he was going to be fine.

The girl had gotten through with her tears but she didn't feel like smiling at all, despite her brother's best efforts. Jin had made attempts to make the girl smile or enjoy her first year at Hogwarts which is what their father would have wanted. With a sigh, she poked at her food, not really feeling hungry."Yunnie...you have to eat something." She heard the words from her elder brother but simply just jutted out her lower lip and pulled her fork away in defiance. Seok-Jin glanced over at Whitney, a frown on his face. He knew Whitney was much better at making people feel better than he was. Jin was anything but a people person.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit frowned as he watched Jin interacting with his little sister, not really sure what to do in this situation. He wasn't used to Yunnie being so... well, sad. Jin was a nervous wreck half the time so he didn't really seem all that different now, plus it was obvious he'd more or less expected their father to pass. Yunnie, not so much, she might've been mislead or simply in denial, he didn't know. But it was obvious she hadn't been prepared and this was hitting her really hard. Unfortunately, Whit wasn't all that great at the more traditional routes one might take to try and be supportive of someone in their time of mourning. He was better at mischief... Although, maybe a distraction would help?

spaceHe gestured to Dean to get his attention, a plan forming. Even if it only worked for a minute, even if they all got detention for the rest of forever, he was pretty sure it'd be worth it, right? Jin might be pissed, but Jin was always upset about something, anyway. Whit wasn't sure there'd been a moment of their friendship that the Hufflepuff wasn't exasperated with him. At least this time he'd be exasperated over something that (hopefully) would cheer his sister up.

space"Follow my lead," he signed to Dean. Then, casual as could be, he reached out and grabbed a few rolls off the table. Paused briefly, and then, "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Before anyone could answer, he lobbed the roll at Yunnie, grinning as it bounced off her head. "A food fight."

spaceAs soon as the words were out of his mouth, he began rapid firing the rolls. Most of them managed to hit Yunnie, Jin, and Dean, but a few of them veered slightly off course and hit some of the kids sitting near them. A couple kids looked annoyed, but a couple more looked positively gleeful. He wasn't really sure how much this would spread, but at the very least, he figured a good chunk of the Hufflepuff table was already planning to get in on it. Good. The bigger the mess, the longer it'd take the staff to stop things, and the more likely his attempt to take Yunnie's mind off her dad would work.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

wнere - Hufflepuff Table
                                      wнen - Early Fall 2041 - Lunch
                                      wιтн - Yunnie, Jin, Dean
                                      - ooc -
                                      FOOD. FIGHT.

Diamond Wales

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:31 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Jin, Whitney, Dean
Mood
Mischevious

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ha-Yun sputtered, taken off guard at the sudden impact to her skull. It was enough to get the girl out of her small daze as she grabbed the roll that had bounced off of her head and aimed for her friend. "Oh you're asking for it Whit!" With that she threw the roll back at him and then grabbed some of the food off of her plate with her hand and turned to her brother, a mischievous smirk on her face. "미안한 오빠" With that she proceeded to shove the food into Jin's once clean face. Prompting the boy to simply sigh, kind of just taking it.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Translation: Sorry brother

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:38 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Cel
Mood
Playful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

It had been a long summer for Maura, after finding out that Cel was her brother their mothers had them 'bond' which wasn't the worst thing ever but it was still pretty bad. She was simply chatting with a friend at breakfast, complaining about how awful her summer had been when she was pelted in the back of the head by a roll. "Oi!" She lifted a hand a rubbed where the roll had impacted. She saw a few students had started throwing food, prompting what looked like a food fight.

At this an idea entered her head, and a smirk made it's way onto her face. She reached out and grabbed a stray pie off of the table, holding it with one hand as if she were a waitress. Standing from Gryffindor table she made her way across the hall, sauntering towards Slytherin table. If there was going to be a food fight, she was going to use it to her advantage. She made her way down the table until she located her victim, "Mornin' Cel!" and promptly shoved the pie onto the top of her brother's head before bolting off towards Gryffindor table, hoping to make it back before he could retaliate.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara Miakitty

Fuzzymelonlord

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:52 pm
User Image

( HalfbloodFourth Year HufflepuffResearcher ) xx

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱
                                                        𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁
                                                        𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼
                                                        𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀?
                                                        𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
                                                        𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ω ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sujin was just enjoying his soup with his buddy Lucien, quietly so. Meanwhile, the latter was writing down class notes, copying from Sujin's parchment. He was already warned to not share it to anyone else, of course, because Sujin wasn't going to let plagiarism be legal in this school. He wasn't really listening to the kid in Slytherin who asked "what would be fun", didn't even catch the next time. Before Sujin knew it, a damp-ish roll made an impact on the back of his head. On his fricking beanie! And now it's stained! He wasn't one with a short fuse, but Sujin turned around to see who the bloody hell was throwing it. And it was that fricking Whitney kid. The hell was he up too. "You mess with the wrong house, kiddo," Sujin called out, grabbing a sandwich and ignoring Lucien's horrified face. "Nobody touches the beanie." He threw the sandwich, trying to hit Whitney but ended up hitting someone else instead. The food fight probably went bigger as Sujin participated, and he didn't seem to regret it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺? 𝗔 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱?
                                                        𝗢𝗵 𝗚𝗼𝗱, 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
                                                        𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿
                                                        𝗢𝗵 𝗚𝗼𝗱, 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
                                                        𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Lunchbreak Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Hufflepuff Tablexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Lucien. Not anymore.
                                                        xxxxxx

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:48 am
Miss GryffindorK

User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was munching away while reading a book that had some tips for Seeker. He only had 2 yrs left and wanted to be good. He turned a page right as someting conked him in the side of the head. Seeing a dinner roll he looked up to see the beginnings of a food fight. Oh hell yes. He may have calm from his prank days but a food fight was exactly up his alley. And in all Hufflepuff fairness he decided the raven claw nerds needed in. He smirked locating the Ravenclaw seeker who was his main target along with the keeper who was across from him. Scooping some mashed potatoes and chucked it at the two. The potatos splintered off mid air nailing Dris in the back of the head and Hikaru in the front. Woo score for Hufflepuff!

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:08 am
Miss GryffindorK

User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Reserve Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian was tearing into a chicken leg when his eye caught dinner roll missiles. Then some Hufflepuffs started what was so the beginnings of a food fight. He had done one before back in primary and being use to having fruit trown at him by Aeryn at home. He was born ready for this. Screw detention he'll survive. He was too short still to do this any other way so he picked up the bowl of creamed peas and proceeded to climb on the table. He needed to be fast so he whistled to get the first and some second years to look at thier fellow housemate who was standing over the corn. "Heads up!" Cian said unleashing a Aoe attack of cream peas on the first years. It seemed to really nail a grumpy first year and fellow teammate Will. The kid needed to loosen up. Live a little.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:18 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Everyone
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Food Fight
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hate peas

Will was trying to enjoy his dinner, when the low rumbling of students yelling, shouting, and throwing... food? Oh hell. He chewed on his sandwich, glaring at anyone near with food in hand. He heard a call of 'Heads up!' near him, then felt something slimy and awful run over him. He winced as he wiped the mystery substance away from his eyes. Was that... eww creamed peas?! That had to be the worst possible food! He gagged a little, but turned to see the weirdo second year blonde kid. It had to be him, didn't it. Will exhaled heavily, grabbing a large carafe of pumpkin juice. He stood and splashed the whole container in Cian's face, an angry scowl on his own. That'd teach him!

Kungfudemoness

Wᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ? Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜰᴀᴢᴇ ᴍᴇ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ sᴀʏɪɴɢ. Oʜ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:34 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hikaru
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? FOOD FIIIIIIGHT!
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Revenge is a dish best served with pudding!

Dris was enjoying lunch, discussing quidditch strategies and study methods with Hikaru when the first sounds of a food fight broke out. He chuckled, knowing he probably wouldn't be attacked since he was both a seventh year and a Prefect. Unfortunately, he was wrong. The teen yelped when something nailed him in the back of the head. It seemed to ricochet as well, splattering Hikaru too. Mashed potatoes? Really?! That was uncalled for! The tall teen looked around, trying to find the source of the attack. Luckily, his honed eyes spotted Charlie, the Hufflepuff Seeker. He seemed to be a bit too giddy at the sight of the Ravenclaws getting pelted. Alright, then. "If that's how he wants to play." He smirked, grabbing the tray of pudding beside him. Walking casually over to the Hufflepuffs, the Prefect used his height to overturn the tray on Charlie's head. If that wasn't the one who hit them... oh well. All was fair in love and food fights, right?

Kungfudemoness

Aʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀsᴛ ʟᴀɴᴇ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟɪɴ' ꜰʀᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ
Oɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ʟᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴠᴇʀ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ
I'ᴍ ᴀ ꜰɪʀsᴛ-ᴄʟᴀss ʟᴇᴛ-ᴅᴏᴡɴ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴀ "sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ, sɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ"
I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴏꜰ ʙᴏᴏᴍ. Iᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ,
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀ, ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴜɴᴇ
Oʜ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs? Oʜ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ Pᴏʟᴀʀᴏɪᴅ
Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:39 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                          Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Hufflepuff - Reserve Beater - Adopted
                                          ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip had been enjoying his pasta lunch at the Hufflepuff table when something had slammed into his shoulder. The second year looked down in the direction where he’d been hit and noticed a roll on the ground. Looking up in the same direction, he watched as a Slytherin student was rapid firing them, mainly aiming at the few friends he had been with. Philip blinked, unsure about what to do for a moment until one of the girls that the same kid had hit retaliated and threw food back at him. Deciding to dump his saucy spaghetti on that same kid, the second year grabbed his plate and walked up to Whitney. "Maybe you should watch where you're throwing that," he said as he simultaneously dumped it down the front of the Slytherin’s robes. To prepare for Whitney’s retaliation, Philip used his plate as a shield to try and keep his robes from enjoying a saucy soak.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                          Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales
Fuzzymelonlord

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:53 pm
Rhett Fang Ye
<5th year>

Rhett was dutifully studying and sipping some pumpkin juice and eating a salad when he heard a commotion in the Great Hall. He looked up to soon witness food flying between tables. He grinned, happy for the study break, and dumped his book unceremoniously in his bag before snatching an armful of rolls from the Gryffindor table and calling out "FOOD FIGHT!" and began lobbing rolls at anyone nearby, not caring to differentiate between possible friend or foe.

Time: Fall of 2041

Hello, then, Rhett
                                              Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                                              And you like pranks and can't sit still
                                              Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for Interaction/Being a target}
                                              Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out