Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Aeternal777 = Looking for X Anitbody/People for .hack// site Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:13 am
The Gamblator
lief_7
The Gamblator
Aeternum777
Friendship! Haha! scream

wild wulfie of the forest

ultimatemk

lief_7

Zadoc the 27th

I have a riddle for you,

An evil queen is ruling with an iron fist over a number of farms, one farmer stops her on a gravel road and asks if she can free then.
She says"If you pick a white stone out of this bag then I will let you go however if you pick a black one then you have to work twice as long!" The farmer sneaks a look in the bag as a servant is readying it and sees that inside the bag there are two black stones.

He picks one and after that the evil queen is forced to let the farmers go.

What did the farmer do?

He picked one of the white stones there were only two black stones but the number of white stones is unknown to us so he picked one of those.

clever but no the queen is evil and so only put in two black stones (suppose i should have put only.

The only other thing I can think of is the back of the stone was white and when he picked it up it was white side up.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:15 am
lief_7
The Gamblator
lief_7
The Gamblator
Aeternum777
Friendship! Haha! scream

wild wulfie of the forest

ultimatemk

lief_7

Zadoc the 27th

I have a riddle for you,

An evil queen is ruling with an iron fist over a number of farms, one farmer stops her on a gravel road and asks if she can free then.
She says"If you pick a white stone out of this bag then I will let you go however if you pick a black one then you have to work twice as long!" The farmer sneaks a look in the bag as a servant is readying it and sees that inside the bag there are two black stones.

He picks one and after that the evil queen is forced to let the farmers go.

What did the farmer do?

He picked one of the white stones there were only two black stones but the number of white stones is unknown to us so he picked one of those.

clever but no the queen is evil and so only put in two black stones (suppose i should have put only.

The only other thing I can think of is the back of the stone was white and when he picked it up it was white side up.

again good but no, think about it, it doesn't necesseraly have to do with luck it could be trickery(hint, hint wink )  

The Gamblator

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:23 am
Gamblator's riddle: He snuck one of the white stones off the gravel road while the servant was readying it.

Question: Can a GeoGreymon defeat a full sized Lucemon Satan mode? I'm asking because I'm RP battling Christian and his GeoGreymon seems to dodge the moon being brought down on him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:26 am
dark, to answer your question no, Lucemon SM is mega+ he should easily destroy him  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:26 am
Chaos Darkwing 559
Gamblator's riddle: He snuck one of the white stones off the gravel road while the servant was readying it.

Question: Can a GeoGreymon defeat a full sized Lucemon Satan mode? I'm asking because I'm RP battling Christian and his GeoGreymon seems to dodge the moon being brought down on him.

ooooh no but the closest yet the gravel road was made of black stones

question: A geogreymon is about house size so no he can't really dodge unless he started near the outside.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:30 am
Unitas Persona
dark, to answer your question no, Lucemon SM is mega+ he should easily destroy him

So what should I do about Christian13000's constant dodging? I wanna be the better person and not auto-dodge him back.  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:32 am
post and ask him to stop and if he doesn't, then he's GMing (god modding) and that might aswell be cheating in my books :/  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:32 am
The Gamblator
Chaos Darkwing 559

question: A geogreymon is about house size so no he can't really dodge unless he started near the outside.

I thought about this one but it seemed like cheating, the last thing I could think of is that he was the servant and he placed a white stone from the road in there and then selected it.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:34 am
lief_7
The Gamblator
Chaos Darkwing 559

I thought about this one but it seemed like cheating, the last thing I could think of is that he was the servant and he placed a white stone from the road in there and then selected it.

I'm afraid not, hahaha when the answer is revealed you'll be kicking yourself about how simple it is.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:40 am
Chaos Darkwing 559
Unitas Persona

So what should I do about Christian13000's constant dodging? I wanna be the better person and not auto-dodge him back.

I sent him a message explaining what he was doing wrong. If that doesn't work i'll get Liger or Draco involved or one of us will just come jump in your battle and tag team him, there's no way he can get away from all of our attacks and godmoders deserve to lose.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:40 am
Several riddle answers:

1) The queen is colourblind.
2) The farmer took a black stone and threw it at the queen.
3) The farmer took a black stone, and pretended it was white.
4) They farmer was actually a war lord from the future and vapourized the queen.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:41 am
lief_7
Chaos Darkwing 559
Unitas Persona

I sent him a message explaining what he was doing wrong. If that doesn't work i'll get Liger or Draco involved or one of us will just come jump in your battle and tag team him, there's no way he can get away from all of our attacks and godmoders deserve to lose.

That'd be a great help, thanks for helping me out there.  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:43 am
Chaos Darkwing 559
Several riddle answers:

1) The queen is colourblind.
2) The farmer took a black stone and threw it at the queen.
3) The farmer took a black stone, and pretended it was white.
4) They farmer was actually a war lord from the future and vapourized the queen.

yes darkwing the farmer was indeed a warlord from the future not
none of those answers are the correct one, it's quite simple and doesn't involve hidden characters or backstories.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:45 am
Chaos Darkwing 559
lief_7
Chaos Darkwing 559
Unitas Persona

That'd be a great help, thanks for helping me out there.

yeah christian went in for an auto-hit chaos shot combo on me and I managed to epically nuke the area causing him to get hit(to be fair though the attack would have hit anyway but I just felt he phrased it god-moddy.)  

The Gamblator

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:49 am
Tell us the answer!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items